TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 15, 2012 users admin

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I was happy to see Liam moving on with Steffy today! Not really thinking he deserves her, but I'm happy he's done with whiny Hope.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are you trying to tell me there is some house in the middle of a nice park in LA that has fire, is fully furnished and anyone can go in and make love without reservations and the homeless haven't discovered it?

Where is this magical place? LOL.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Ridge owns the area, I believe.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Rick will be ok?! And we almost heard what went on with Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was the most ridiculous fight I have ever seen. I really started cracking up when Thomas smacked Rick in the face first....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He made some sort of height comment too, lol!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to go replay it for fun.... LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Things are getting so depressing on this show. I'm thinking of skipping out until after the holidays.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, and it's only the beginning, I don't think it's over until December.

We did have the annual Thorne showing though, so that was memorable.

I think they're setting Katie up to think that Brooke is the perfect mother to her baby, and she's going to push Brooke and Bill together to be the baby's new parents. Then of course she won't die, as there's actually nothing wrong with her (except post-natal depression) and it'll all be horrible.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd zoned out on the fact that Katie needed to be offscreen to have her real baby! I thought as she had the baby onscreen she'd had hers, but I guess not!

I hope they don't actually make Brooke and Bill get together, that would be tacky.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 29, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just read at People.com that Heather Tom had her baby on Oct. 28, a boy named Zane Alexander, 8 lbs. 1 oz.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Why on earth did they play the sound of a horse whinny when Brooke and Bill found themselves alone in the bedroom? Was it like a joke about he is hung or something? I didn't get it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, November 17, 2012 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That's what I thought...didn't work though...just made me gag.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RIP Stephanie :-( I'm going to miss you.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Beautiful show today. I cried.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I watched it with my mom. It was touching.

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I've been crying watching Stephanie's dying, but the actual death was so beautiful and touching the tears didn't want to stop. I am going to miss Stephanie so much. What a talented actress and director!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am catching up (been away) and have just watched Monday's show, I thought it wouldn't be until December. Ironic that Eric didn't get back in time, like she said, he was never there when she needed him. They did it very well.

I hope the actress is in reasonable health. I sometimes hate to look that sort of thing up in case you find out bad news.

I am happy they seem (at least for the moment) to have finished the miserable Katie depression storyline. Not sure why she's not going straight back to Bill though (or maybe she will in the next episode).

Yes, yuk over the Bill dropped towel and stallion noises.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to find out what the song was that was playing today when Liam was thinking about Hope. I don't even know where to look.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The lyrics were: "where did the time go you used to fit right in my hands, let's build us a time machine so we can go back and grow old again" but I can't find them in a lyrics search. They didn't have any music credit at the end either. Maybe it was an original song?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I did the lyric search with those words and could not come up with anything either. Maybe it is an original. I didn't even think of that.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I was hoping against hope that we wouldn't have the Logans winning every single time, whether it's in business or in their love lives but it looks like it's all the Logans once again in business so I suppose that means Steffie will lose Liam to "Hopeless Hope," also. Gags me already.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 14, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I went to see if they were going to put up today's ep since no one got to see it because of the tragedy, and I noticed something cool. Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but I just noticed they have the very first 25 episodes of BnB online at cbs.

http://www.cbs.com/..../the-bold-and-the-beautiful-episode-1

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just started episode 3. This is a trip. They didn't introduce Stephanie until ep 2.

I didn't realize the show started from day one with Ridge dating Caroline's mom. And wow, Brooke was in the middle of drama from day one. She has a boyfriend who is a cop. I started watching just a few years ago, so this is really interesting for me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, December 15, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm really interested in seeing those, Naja, thanks for the heads up. I hope they keep them up a while as I might not get around to them for a week or so.