TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through December 07, 2012 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, great show!! I really enjoyed it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the speed at which they talk it's that each character then sounds like the same person. Not each person in life is going to be able to talk fast like.

I do enjoy the storylines though. I wish the President would just leave Olivia alone and care for his pregnant wife.

Boy did Olivia ever get duped. I don't trust the red head woman that works for Olivia.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
OH MY CUPCAKES!!!! Just when you think you've got things figured out they throw a monkey wrench into the works. Miz you were right, that red-headed woman is gonna be trouble! And that whole round table thing at the end...wow! And now we have to wait TWO WEEKS for the next episode...talk about TORTURE!! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so now I get what you guys were talking about when you said Huck did the AA meetings, LOL.

Excellent show, once again!

I totally agree Misspoufy!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Miz...as much as the Prez seems to hate his wife don't you wonder HOW she got pregnant??? I wonder if it's his at all!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy....I never even thought of that. Maybe that's why Olivia was so hurt when she found out she was pregnant. I think maybe one night she got him drunk or gave him a date rape drug and had her way with him. I wonder if we will ever find out?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
MiZ, I certainly hope so! LOL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I jumped a foot when that gal shot that doctor/spy!!!! So who's going to get shot next episode (PLEASE ABC...stop pre-empting Scandal!) at the Prez birthday party??? I'm assuming shot since they were doing the tie-in to JFK with Marilyn singing.

This was a GREAT episode!!

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
I really like this show alot. It always keeps me guessing. I'm sorry if this has already been discussed here but what happened to (Desmond) not sure what his name was on this show???

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I see the Desmond character is now on the Mentalist.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Did they ever explain what happened to Desmond?

I love this how. It's one of my new favorites.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Desmond went off with his fiance.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Loved the crazy man!! So does Fitzgerald live or die??

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Oh he lives, must be lives. LOL I would think if the president dies that the repercussions would take over the show for a long time (OK, not the greatest arguement :-)). Also Tony Goldwyn is listed for future episodes (again, not very definitive since they do so many flashbacks). I guess in the end I am just posting wishful thinking. LOL I do think the wife set up the shooting though. Anyone else agree or how do you view her behavior in the car?

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
The wife had to have known, then had second thoughts. If not Fitzgerald will always think she did and will never forgive her.

Best show EVER!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2012 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the wife didn't know, but I think it was the shady guy they'd all n cahoots with.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
To me, the wife had to know. She was too freaked out about him not getting out of the car, and so adament about just going home. She seemed very guilty about something.

I love this show. I think it's probably one of the best shows on right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree Smokey!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't read the thread because I just started watching (I had a few episodes recorded). I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm only sorry I didn't start watching sooner.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for tonight! Are they going on a winter hiatus also? Probably after tonight if they do, huh? Ugh!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
The wife is in that group isnt she? I am still not sure what that group is all about. But the one running it is always a bad guy, in a big way.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Well, it answered some questions, but what..the..heck??

I'm glad that noone knew of the explosion. But who got Huck to do it and why? At least we have one more show before the break.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 06, 2012 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Another great show. I was shocked that it was Huck (sometimes I think his name is Hook).

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Great show last night. The whole thing with Huck is very confusing. Why did he do it? Did he do it or did they make it look like it? The reason I ask that by the way is that the shooting was sloppy, not quite what you'd expect from a highly trained and experienced black ops. Anyhow, who had him do it if he did? Then, of course, there's President Grant and will he live and recover? If he recovers how well and what drama will go on taking the Presidency back? By law it's not an issue but I'm pretty sure Sally isn't going to step back to VP without a fight. At least it would make good TV drama. Very interesting.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, December 07, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
<gasp> HUCK!?!?! WHY?? Who hired him to do it? (well I think we know that answer)This show just gets gooder and gooder!!!