TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Homeland: Archive through November 25, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought this was a "transitional" episode, not a lot of action but setting things up for the future.

Naja, thanks to that SNL video (we actually recorded the whole show, so I was able to see that skit), every time Dana comes on the screen, we both start going, "Dad??? Dad???" And when Dana met them at the police station, DH and I both said, "Hi, Dana! I'm your new mommy!"

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
love the show but unless carrie is playing him that scene in the woods was jump the shark-ey

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
as i said i love this show, its been flawless so that's why i hated some scenes last night

Quinn (who is healing from gunshot wounds like Jack Bauer) is the one that said brody is out of control

dana is a cougar away from being Kim Bauer.

did saul leave a bottle (that she could break and use as weapon) and his briefcase in the room with Aileen? another dumb move

i think we got a HUGE hint who the mole was last night.
when
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
quinn referred to roy as a mute and roy spoke up. i think he does act mute but LISTENS to everything and reports back. I think he is the mole. Of course Estes as a mole would be more dramatic

so much more to say but arm still healing and hurting

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that's exactly what I said about Quinn being Jack Bauer! He gets shot 5 times, but he drags his ass out of bed and goes back to work. Only Jack Bauer would have done it the same day. Obviously he spent a couple of days in the hospital (wimp!).

I totally think Carrie was trying to play Brody when she met him in the woods (she'd been told to reel him back in), but I think it's a very fine line between playing him and having the hots for him. Carrie totally has feelings for him, which is what makes her so conflicted. I did wonder where all the security was, though. If the VP was staying at some estate out in Virginia, the whole place would be crawling with secret service agents. No one could she just sneak in and Brody just sneak out to see her. I kept expecting someone to spot them.

Oh well. In most ways this show is very well done and suspenseful. I'll give them a pass.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Saul left his reading glasses. She broke a lens.

I never watched 24 so I have no idea what you are talking about....LOL

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just got muy cable back so I get to watch the last two episodes.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja I could not figure out how she cut herself, one has to really pay attention to this show and unfortunately I am getting sleepy at 10:00 PM on sunday so I must DVR and actually watch on Monday's.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Brody's wife is beginning to annoy me. What more does she need to kick him to the curb.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh, Brody's wife has bugged me from the beginning..

I thought it was interesting to see Saul so "connected" emotional with his contact. Maked Carrie not so out of line..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
dana is a cougar away from being Kim Bauer.

Awesome, Pamy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Never watched 24.. just enjoying this one.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2012 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
great line Pamy and so true.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2012 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I watched and felt like a voyuer......Did I see who,I thought I saw at the end ?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was Abu Nazir. The guy turned Brody into a terrorist.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I meant "the guy who turned Brody...."

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, November 19, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
So how did Nazir make it into the US? The CIA almost assassinated him only like 4 weeks ago. Or has the CIA turned him, too, so he doesn't lose his life?

I liked the scenes with Mike and Dana last night.

I love the Quinn character, but I was very creeped out with him listening to the sexy time shenanigans between Carrie and Brody.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja...It would appear Abu had a double who took a bullet < or two > for him.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oohh interesting, you think the guy they shot in the ambush was a double? hmmmmmmmm

This show is so layered and rich that I sit and watch it in awe.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Abu Nazir didn't get shot. Remember Brody texted him and warned him just in time for him to take cover? There were other casualties in the attack, but none were Nazir.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Right, they knew they didn't get him. I thought that was him..

Pamy

01-02-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I meant shot 'at'. Marameko stated "It would appear Abu had a double who took a bullet < or two > for him."

but now I think Mara may have thought he was killed

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Yes Pamy I incorrectly assumed that Abu had gone to meet his "maker". Tv actors of course have many lives even when the are killed off, which does not seem to be the case here.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mara, Abu Nazir was NOT shot. Brody tipped him off with text message, and he escaped. Two of his lieutenants were killed. I wonder how he got into the US though. You'd think he'd be on the no-fly list.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, November 26, 2012 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Wow! Great episode.