TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 11, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLOL...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you're just too smart for the rest of us! :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nah... I got lucky on this one. Y'all aren't the only ones that gave me grief on this. My RL friends told me I was wrong about Harold, Alicia and Root.

Besides, after being wrong for 6 years about everything on Lost, sooner or later I was bound to get lucky.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I Bear

Glenn

07-05-2003

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I am glad to see Ms. Stanton brought into the plot in a bigger way. I would like to see her partner up with John again. I an angry woman with a gun.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Glenn, what is the theory on agent Snow his predicament surprised me. Is that revenge?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Trini, I can't figure that out...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it's revenge. I got the impression that she was trying to figure out why Alicia ordered her (Stanton) killed over 'the machine.' And maybe wants to know more about it, and why it was worth killing her over.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody talking about this week's show? The woman who was painting by the water--that took Finch 2 years to work up the courage to talk to!--is his real life wife, Carrie Preston. I saw her name in the credits and was so excited to see her. She's AWESOME!!!

And how cute were John and Zoe as a married couple? Adorable!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Wasn't there a past episode where Finch was married to her or am I nuts?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm 2 episodes behind so I'm not reading here. I hope to get caught up on this great show this weekend and then I'll be back!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Finch and Grace were engaged. Finch faked his death and left her behind to protect her. I didn't see where they were married, though.

http://personofinterest.wikia.com/wiki/Harold_Finch

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Gidget, thanks. That must be what I was remembering.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I thought this was a great episode!

In 2004 Finch, an introvert, was teaching The Machine what it needed to know to understand human relationships. And how did The Machine react? It spent two years trying to give Finch what he needed - a human relationship!

What Finch couldn't figure out about the red head (why she was so "special")....was that she was a perfect match for Finch!

EXCELLENT!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I need to pay more attention, was his "Hello" at the end back in time? I'm thinking it almost had to be since she thinks he is dead.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was. It was the first moment he actually met her. You could tell he wasn't in the present because in his flashbacks in this episode, he had no stiff neck and no limp....and he didn't have those back problems when he approached her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sanfranjoshfan!

I really do need to pay more attention.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
So did Carter believe John is married to Zoe:-)

Glenn

07-05-2003

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    

quote:

what is the theory on agent Snow his predicament surprised me. Is that revenge?

Revenge has a kind of unattractive flavor to it. Ms Stanton strikes me as a person who would take her interest in retribution to a higher level. I don't think the high heels we were shown were bought at a Payless Shoe Store. I am expecting her to use some finesse when she introduces agent Snow to his day of reckoning.

What interests me is whether John will participate and on what level when Ms Stanton offers him the opportunity. It would seem John is the person who would be angry at the superiors who denied him the chance to go help his former girlfriend. Instead, his superiors send him on a mission that he was not supposed to return from.

John comes back from his final mission and goes off the deep end and Ms Stanton comes back and does some up scale shopping.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love the sexual tension between John and Zoe. However, I wonder iffin it would ruin it for me if they actually sexed each other up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... but then again I would love to see John without his shirt on...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
...but I don't want Zoe to see John without his shirt on...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<<---- very conflicted

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, lol!!!

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Glenn, you make think when you mentioned John; is Agent's Snow # next on the machine. :-) if John has to defend Snow. Remind me, did John and Stanton figure out that on their last mission they were to kill each other. Love the thought of Santon involving John; by the way she named him Reese didn't she? (I have to go watch it again their last mission)

What I am intrigued by is the manner in which Agent Snow got himself tangled; looking forward to that scenario. Lol on PayLess

Thanks Glenn.