TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through October 19, 2012 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
totally addicted too... so is the blackmailer the real father? Loved Huck no matter how "torturous" it was to watch that scene

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
WOW - what an ending... by this morning i was thinking that it was totally appropriate in that it was such a clear act of panic and not some planned or sinister thing that we often see in shows...

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad it's been picked up for next season. :-)

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Three minute intense preview of the season finale for Thursday night:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/scandal-finale-kerry-washington-spoilers-324171

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I finally figured out where I saw Amanda before she was Paris on Gilmore Girls I liked her to bad that they killed her off on the show. But she knew too much I guess and she was a threat to the President

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HOLY COW, I was behind so I just watched 4 episodes online. I LOVE THIS SHOW, it is amazing. I can't believe that guy stabbed the reporter guy, OMG. I am so excited to see the finale.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Love how it's the first lady who has the lesser morals.

The show tonight has me on pins and needles...so good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew it, I was suspicious of her!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The season finale was last night, right? Has it been renewed, or did they wrap things up with the dead girl and prez?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
oh, there is NO wrap up at all... hehehe and yes, its been renewed... for such a mundane tv season these last couple of years, this is one of 2-3 shows that i CANT WAIT to see again - boy what an ending!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
No one is watching this show? It's so good.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Me! I watched and at the end sat there with my mouth opened lol

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
<<<<Me too! Although, not surprised Olivia had something to do with it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
oh me either, Rs...I suspected it when she was so secretive during the trial. I guess my open mouth was a WHY?? in surprise to see I was right! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, I taped it, can't wait to watch, glad to hear it is still as good as I remember.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Best show ever for me at this time. And FWIW, Netflix has the first season on streaming now.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
SO many questions! WHY was Huck at an AA meeting? It was clear during his talk he wasn't talking about alcohol. Why after hating the other woman and not wanting her at the funeral (although she clearly gave in) did she pull her out to walk beside her after the coffin? Who really blew up the office building and what did the SCJ have to do with it? Why is she helping Olivia cover it up? I LOVE this show!!

Horsemom2

05-09-2011

Friday, October 05, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Horsemom2 a private message Print Post    
Killing is Huck's addiction so he goes to AA, substituting alcohol for killing.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, October 06, 2012 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Horsemom, I knew that...but didn't you find it slightly ironic and just a little comical that there he was at AA and every time he said whiskey you knew he meant torture and killing? I did.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, October 07, 2012 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy...I too have those same questions. Also what did they do to her at that motel where Huck found her?

And since she pulled her in the coffin walk procession, won't that draw the medias attention more and perhaps bring out who she is?

Wow...that D.A. who's now on a leave of abscence is on a mission to nail Olivia.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I love that Huck has to attend AA for alcoholics because there isn't a 12-step program for addicted-to-murder-and-torture group. When he was talking about it and using the word *whisky* instead of *kill* I was laughing so hard I could barely hear the tv. LOLOL Not a lot of conversation about this show, I sure hope the ratings are good. I adore Joshua Malina, will watch him in anything. Missing Ian Henry Cusick though, wonder why he was written out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
One thing that bothers me about this show is how the writers make each character sound the same by writing these sort of 'rants' where they speil everythign out in 10-20 seconds. When I first starting watching this show I liked how Olivia did this but when I hear others speak the same, I don't know, it sort of bugs me.Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There was an interview on one of the entertainment sites, (sorry I don't remember which one) that said they have so much dialogue in the show that they all have to talk fast to get it in during the time allowed. Perhaps the writers should cut back a little.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I've noticed what you mentioned, Miz. It doesn't bother me much just yet because I thoroughly enjoy this show. There is not one dull moment in it. I just love the chemistry between Olivia and the President.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Friday, October 19, 2012 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I've just caught up with this show and I'm really enjoying it.

I agree regarding the amount of dialogue as I'm constantly rewinding so as not to miss any key things.

Still so curious about the Lindsay/Quinn character.