TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And now this!

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Soaps Shocker, Part 2: Susan Flannery to Exit The Bold and the Beautiful After 25 Years

Per SID, Flannery — who has four Emmys on her mantel, including one from her stint as Days of Our Lives‘ Laura Horton – has inked a short-term deal to stay with B&B long enough for TPTB to pen a proper exit for Stephanie. (Moss’ Ridge, meanwhile, is being written off of the canvas temporarily and then likely recast.)

http://tvline.com/2012/08/20/susan-flannery-quits-bold-and-the-beautiful/

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I felt this coming. I mean I felt like we have been in a long set-up for her failing health to finally beat her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, not much of a surprise. And I think the actress has health issues too.

Not sure if we need to talk about these in spoiler boxes, does anyone mind if we don't?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 20, 2012 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't mind at all Kitt. I guess we will have to wait and see if anybody else chimes in.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Brooke is driving me nuts. I can't believe she would even try to get Hope to give Liam another chance after all of this.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Completely agree. Taylor is usually as bad. What would they want their daughters to be with a man that treats them this way?

Bill's an idiot too. Liam and Hope would have been happy and none of this would (probably) have happened if he hadn't stirred the pot back when they were first together. Not that Hope hasn't made a good escape, but if all along Bill was concerned with how Liam would look, he looked a whole lot better back then!

Audie

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Hope has a lot of growing up to do and needs to learn that nothing is perfect in the real world. I hope Liam and Steffy can continue to have a relationship...an honest one.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but there's "not perfect" and there's your husband kissing and spending all his time with another woman. No one with any self-respect would put up with that.

I hope Steffy gives him the boot too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember that woman with short white hair and diet commercials?

Well to quote her: "Stop the insanity!"

Today was just crazy LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's so silly! I don't believe Thomas would be disrespectful enough to hijack Hope's press thingy like that, he'd know she wouldn't be ready for it to be public and he knew Caroline was right there in the audience!!!! Madness indeed!

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
It's Rick I never, ever liked or trusted. He's a sneak and a liar and will step on anyone and use anyone, even his sister, to further his own agenda. When will they finally see what a spineless creep he is? He killed Steffy's twin and got away with it. Go away Rick....you just bring pain and heartache.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today on "The Talk", it was no make-up day and all the hosts and guests were make-up free and only wore white robes.

One of the guests was the actress who plays Brooke. OMG, she looks exactly the same without make-up. That woman is blessed.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
She really did look amazing without makeup!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone should tell Taylor that you shouldn't wear a high waisted short skirt when your boobies are as big as hers. They looked enormous. Or maybe that's what she intended.

It seems like it all went well today, which is curious considering tomorrow is the big day...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy smokes, I totally forgot tomorrow is the day! Well, not that I forgot exactly, but for some reason I was thinking it was being taped tomorrow, not airing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 14, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't even give him the last scene! I guess two go on honeymoon and only one returns. They going to have to make up one HUGE story to make it even minisculely likely Brooke will just get on with her life like nothing happened.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 14, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Maybe he joins a Mission to design cloths for poor children. Of course I am joking, but that's all I can come up with that doesn't involve another plane crash....LOL

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Kitt, someone should tell Taylor a lot more than just that.

Thursday's episode made me sad. All the pictures and clips of young Brooke, Ridge & Taylor. I'm going to miss Ron Moss a little.

Brooke has always moved on pretty quickly. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't she get together with Nick once when she thought Ridge was dead? It's too bad Nick is gone. I really liked Brooke & Nick when they were together. Anyway, I've been wondering who Brooke's new man might be...I think I might have gotten my answer today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she slept with Nick that time because she was so grief striken and needed comfort, but in general, yes, from what I've seen, she does move on quickly. They all move on quickly!

I just can't think of any excuse they can (sensibly) use for why they would go on holiday all happy and she comes back alone and ready for another man. Particularly as Ridge is going to get a new actor, we know he's not being killed off. It just doesn't make sense. They should have just sent him to the International branch like they do to Rick half the time!

Who do you think Brooke's new man might be?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
What?? They're casting a different actor to play Ridge? That's crazy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's what I read, they're leaving it a little while and then he's back... I got the impression it would be before the end of the year.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh, did you mean Brooke with Deacon in your earlier message? I wonder if she would risk it given he was Bridget's hubby. Not that that stopped her last time ;).

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh I believe you. I hope I didn't sound like I didn't. I just think B&B is crazy to recast this character, especially so soon. I don't think I've ever seen anyone but RM playing Ridge, so it's going to be difficult to embrace a different person after so many years...at least for me.

I also can't imagine who they might hire either, but there are a lot of unemployed soap actors to choose from now. I just can't think of any who I know of that I can picture playing Ridge.

Yes, I did mean Deacon. I hadn't thought Bridget would still be an issue, and he is Hope's father, but he's not really a "new" man as Brooke has been with him before.

LoL...if their recasting Ridge, though, maybe that's what they mean by a "new" man...lol.

Or maybe that's how Ridge & Brooke will break up...She'll say "you're just not the same man you used to be."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It will be really weird, it's weird enough when they switch out Bridget, but at least we hardly ever see her. Yes, "you're a changed man!" :-)

I read yesterday that the guy who plays Deacon has signed to another soap, so I don't think we'll have him for long. For some reason I really like him, I wish he would stay on B&B long term.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
There is talk that they may recast with Peter Reckell as he is now available since they cut Bo from Days