TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Holy Toledo. Wow. I guess only one of two things can happen now.

Yikes, the comments section on that page is cruel....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ouch!

One thing though, sometimes characters who leave reappear in different bodies?? Or come back from the dead. Wonder if they would do that in this case.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am going to make a guess. My guesses are always wrong....LOL

I think they will replace him right away. Taylor and Brooke won't have anything to do if he's gone.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That's a shocker!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Something just occurred to me.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
If they kill off Ridge instead of replace the actor, Ridge and Brooke better get remarried pretty darn quick or his shares of the company will to Steffy and Thomas, and Brooke will be kicked to the curb.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Spoiler

Spoiler

Quote from the article:

"Good news (we guess?) for Ronn Moss fans: Don’t go looking for a brand new Ridge to take over for the old one on CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful.

Once Moss’ last episode airs on Sept. 14, B&B has no plans to fill the void, the sudser’s head writer told TV Guide.

“Ridge will not be dead or presumed dead,” said Bradley Bell. “He will just not be in the picture. I don’t want to do a presumed death because I don’t want the story that follows to be all about Ridge. This will be a Brooke story. Ridge is a pivotal part of the show and he will be back in a matter of time…and probably not all that much time. I will continue writing for the character. I’m looking at this in two phases, really. There will be a period of time without Ridge, which is where some new, interesting avenues for Brooke will come into play. But at some point it will be necessary for Ridge to return to the show. Who will be playing the role at that point remains to be seen.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/14/bold-and-beautiful-wont-recast-ridge-for-now/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked (and a bit disappointed). Did anyone else think from the wording that they might be trying to get the original actor back?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's the first thing I thought. Like maybe things will get worked out behind the scenes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is this guy who is getting married for the second time in two days (it seems) the stupidest guy on the planet? I don't really watch this show but have caught a few shows since it is on after the news and I just heard him say his fiance is busy and its his last night as a single man so he goes out with his former girlfriend, LMAO. I suspect he won't get married again, LOL.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dump him Hope!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like Ian did something to himself while he was drunk. I am going to guess either henna face tattoos or mohawk. LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She only left him for a few minutes, it's got to be something with his hair, maybe he got shaved, lol!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
For real'...I thought he was naked'....now I want to know...lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Or a black eye, broken nose, shaved eye brows....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha! He did get tattoos, but it's on his neck. And he colored his hair.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Katie's boobs look enormous now!

(I'm watching live)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It looked like she only left him 10 minutes, how'd he do all that?! What a plonker.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
He said it was make-up artists for movies, so it was probably spray on temp hair color, and a quick stencil tattoo.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You mean a real (permanent) tattoo with needles, or a painted on thing?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
A stencil and temp henna or temp ink on the the end of a paint brush. Like what we saw last season in that one challenge on TAR.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
phew... now will it wash off before the wedding!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it takes a couple weeks for the temp ones to wash off.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Hope's going to marry him. Surely she's given him his last chance and this has gone way beyond it?! I'm a bit annoyed Steffy will just snap him up though, even she should know better.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had to look at spoilers, although I'm still not entirely sure if it goes ahead:

Spoiler
COMING UP THE WEEK OF AUGUST 20, 2012: Liam's revised appearance totally shocks everyone at the wedding luncheon. Hope is furious over Liam's admission that he was with Steffy the night before their second wedding. Hope accuses Steffy of deliberately altering her fiance's appearance, and declares that Liam isn't ready to get married.

http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbgosip.htm

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This wedding ordeal better be over soon. I put my head down this afternoon for an hour or so and had a nightmare I was at Liam and Hope's wedding.