TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 11, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope confronted Liam, who didn't really have any good comebacks.

But the most significant thing is the ceremony in Italy isn't a legal marriage until Hope and Liam go down to city hall and sign some papers, so now Hope has a chance to NOT be married if she chooses not to sign.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. :-)

I wonder if that was something they already knew, or was it a surprise development?

Personally, I hope she does sign those papers, and then leaves Liam for good, but doesn't divorce him until she's good and ready to move on with someone else...because we all know that if she just decides to NOT sign those papers and walk away, then he'll just rebound to Steffy within the hour. But if Hope doesn't divorce him, at least he won't be able to rush into another rebound marriage.

You know, instead of these 2 women romanticizing this two-timer like he's some great catch, and allowing him to disrespect both of them by bouncing back and forth...I wish they'd both decide to wash their hands of him.

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
And didn't Hope as Liam to stay away from Steffy? He seems to be around her more than Hope!! What a loser!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You are right, yes, she did...but there he was w/ Steffy having (what I consider) a totally inappropriate conversation...while Hope was watching the video.

tsk...tsk...tsk...

I'm definitely over Liam. :-(

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have always thought Oliver was 100x more handsome than Liam. I understand what Oliver did is horrible, but at least it was a true accident. I want Oliver back :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Got a spoiler:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
COMING UP THE WEEK OF JULY 30, 2012: Liam tries to make amends with Hope for the events on their wedding day, but he doesn't succeed. Hope tears up her and Liam's wedding papers. Taylor and Ridge accuse Bill of unfairly using a situation to his advantage. Brooke tells Liam all about fate and urges him to believe in it. Taylor makes a significant request of Brooke. Hope offers Liam to Steffy but doesn't appreciate her stepsister's response. Taylor is very proud of Steffy for making a sacrifice. Brooke remains suspicious of Steffy's motives. Hope's final decision regarding her future with Liam alarms Brooke. Brooke cautions Hope that she's leaving the door wide open for her rival.

http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbgosip.htm

Yeah, Hope, Oliver's waiting!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was the best show in a long time. That crazy angry look on Hope's face reminded me of Rachel from big brother when she would get mad at Brendon.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes Naja!!! Go Hope go!!! I'm only five minutes in and I had to come here and enthuse about her! Finally!

Dump him!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam doesn't even seem contrite.

I don't know why either Taylor or Brooke want their daughters with Liam. He chose Hope over Steffy, so why would Steffy want to be second choice, and he has basically been cheating on Hope since he met her, so why would Hope want him?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Taylor had her "crazy" voice going a little today.

Kitt, can you find any spoilers about what they find on the surveillance video? I can't find any.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, the place I go to is here:
http://www.boldbeautifulfan.com/bnbgosip.htm
and they don't mention it.

It seems like Marcus hit a pothole, and never actually hit Anthony, and presumably the video will show it. I can't understand Anthony's motives though, he seemed to like both of them before. The only new info they gave today (that I noticed) was that with the surgery Anthony had he'll "be better than ever" after it, so I guess that might be his motivation?? Weird storyline.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So Steffy's up to her old tricks again! Her and Liam are a good pair, and I say that most sincerely ;).

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
I am so over this Liam/Hope/Steffy story line. He is certainly no prize gazillionaire or not. UGH

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So is that it and Marcus is free and it's all over?!

Now I guess it'll be back to the triangle full time instead of 95% of the time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For awhile there, I thought maybe the guy who was hit was trying to pull a scam to get his pre-existing condition with his leg fixed along with his new wounds.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too, but it would have been a really bad place for the storywriters to go, like the homeless were all scammers, even the nice ones.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 06, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking more along the lines about how desperate people are for healthcare, but can't afford it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think this is ever going to end. I hope he just lets Steffy move in and we can get on with it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That'd be way too easy. Good on her for actually forcing a decision on him though.

I wonder how long they've had the Taylor-Ridge-Brooke triangle going? Must be at least 15 years. We should have expected this! :-)

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of Hope being praised as so innocent and pure. If everything isn't perfect in her life, she runs back to mama. Liam would be smart to choose Steffy, but that will never happen on a show that has the Logans winning every single time. It's always lop-sided and for once I'd like to see someone else win the guy....even if it's just Liam, lol.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Seeing we've been through this once with Taylor-Ridge-Brooke TPTB should know we're over it. I'm not watching anymore just reading the spoilers and highlights.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today is seemed like 5 minutes after he promised Hope everything she wants, Ian's lips were back connecting with Steffy's.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, then he went back to Hope, kissed her, and acted as if she was the one in the wrong for not committing!

Worst storyline ever.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, I typed the above about Liam's behaviour at the beginning of the show, had to stop half way, now watching the end and he does it again!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess I should put this in a spoiler box:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Soaps Shocker: Ronn Moss Quits The Bold and the Beautiful After 25 Years

An insider tells EW.com, which first reported the news, that Moss elected not to re-up with B&B because of salary issues — an increasingly common stumbling block as the few soaps left on the air draw skimpier and skimpier ratings.

Moss will shoot his final scenes this Tuesday, to air sometime in September.

http://tvline.com/2012/08/11/ronn-moss-quits-bold-and-the-beautiful/