TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 27, 2012 users admin

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I hope Steffy isn't pregnant. She deserves much better than Liam, but then so does Hope.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think that might be what happens. There were rumours a while ago that she was pregnant but then Katie was instead... but maybe the rumours were right. It seems like something the writers would do.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, with the way today's show ended, I'm thinking you may be right that something happened between Steffy and Liam.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If they'd have just kissed they wouldn't be so distressed about it, they kiss all the time!

Good guy Bill today... what's happening?!

Did you notice Taylor has had new (good) surgery or her last lift has settled? She looks really good, very natural (for someone who's had a lot of surgery).

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't feel like Bill is being nice. I think he has something up his sleeve. Maybe he'll pay the doctor again to say something is wrong with the baby, or to say Katie's health is in danger. I just can't seem to take his niceness at face value.

And yeah, Taylor does look a little fresher lately.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's very hard to take him at face value! Why the sudden turn around over the wedding too? Suspicious!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So I guess this will mean the Steffy pregnant rumors will end up true.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 02, 2012 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't make love! Or so she tells Taylor... those flashbacks sure looked like they might have done!

Audie

05-08-2011

Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid Steffy and Liam did the deed and the writers will have Steffy pregnant and Liam will leave Hope and "do the right thing" by marrying Steffy and being a father to the baby. Then we'll have Hope mooning around after Liam again. Yikes those three are doing a repeat of Ridge, Taylor and Brooke. By the way, either Hunter Tylo had some work done or she got a lot of sleep, lol, because she does look rested and real.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, in short, the spoilers are now saying this:

This time I am paraphrasing what they say.

on Tuesday
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Brooke finds out what really happened between Liam and Steffy. It sounds like she sees the whole video

And then on Wednesday:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Brooke tells Hope everything

I have no idea what to think anymore. And I always feel like the spoilers lie to us by using wording that could mean anything.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she will see the video, because they made sure we knew Steffy emailed it to herself before she deleted it.

Finally Hope had a realistic reaction and pointed out to Liam that it isn't the fact that Steffy is a friend that's the problem, it's that TWO SECONDS after anything bad happens he seeks her out. How can she ever think they can have a normal relationship if when he gets the hump about anything he goes running to Steffy?!

I think unless he gives an assurance that he will not see Steffy at all, at least for a while, she should dump him. Maybe Steffy could go to Forrester International for a while, so they could regain some distance. He just can't be trusted.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, I agree. Anything less than a promise that STeffy is out of his everyday life isn't good enough.

But what I mean is they are still teasing us they may have slept together and that Stef and Liam are lying.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 16, 2012 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she's said a few times explicitly that they didn't have sex, but then why didn't they show us that, and why did the tape conveniently cut off!? Fishy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now Steffy's deleted her copy of the video! I was sure Hope would see it... do you think there's a backup copy somewhere!?

I think the "finds out everything" must be referring to the difference between what Liam's told her (two kisses) and what actually happened (the mauling on the bed).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, do you think they are going to start a whole new PSA about texting while driving, like they did about about smoking cigarettes?

Please, stop them now, if this is a new PSA.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe just an implied PSA, they haven't laid it on too thick yet. It is illegal to text while driving in California so I can't see Marcus getting off completely.

Does Donna look pregnant to anyone (the actress)? I know Katie actress is.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes!!! I thought that as I watched Tuesday's episode.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Again? She had just lost all the baby weight from her last baby. I have to go look up when she gave birth last time....brb

----

Ok, her last baby was born June 11, 2010.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow! Apparently she already had the baby!

Jennifer Gareis and her husband Bobby Ghassemieh welcomed their new baby girl on Friday June 29, giving her the name Sophia Rose Gareis Ghassemieh.

Soaps.com congratulates the happy family!

Original article January 24:

According to a report by CBS Soaps In Depth, actress Jennifer Gareis, who plays Donna Logan on "B&B," is expecting her second child, a girl, in late June of this year. Jennifer and her husband, Bobby Ghassemieh, already have a son, Gavin, who was born in June of 2010.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/22687/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I bet she'd rather they didn't have Marcus' wedding so late in her pregnancy, she's been off screen for a while and probably preferred it that way!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't see today's show yet. When I went to see my recording, it was all coverage of the shooting, so I'm off to watch online now.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 20, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Finally. Everything is out. Now Hope better kick Liam to the curb.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes!! And just on the day it looks like Steffy has finally decided she doesn't want to play back-up girl anymore! Sweet as Liam is in some ways, I'll be very happy to see him get his comeuppance!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I missed the episode today, and it's not available on-line, yet. :-( What did I miss? Was it still Hope & Brooke, or did we get to see Hope confront Liam, The Cheater??