TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Teen Wolf: Archive through June 28, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 11, 2011 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At the end of tonight's show someone says "there you are" and Scott and the friend approach an ambulance. What happened after that? My tivo cut off :|.

At least we now know what the alpha wolf wants Scott to do. I don't understand why Jackson (hunkier kid) hasn't gone full wolf yet... maybe it's still a day or two before full moon.

I wonder who called the police to stop them going to their aid.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
Scott's boss (the vet)was sitting in the back of the ambulance...coincidentally showing up after the alpha wolf disappeared...hmmm...

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yes, the vet is either the alpha or they really want us to think so. That biology teacher is a candidate, as well.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks. And this time they almost showed us the alpha, almost.

So it looks like hunkier kid (Jackson?) isn't going to go full werewolf. I guess a scratch is ok but a bite is not.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arg for the second week in a row my recording ended before the show did. They were fighting in the hospital... how did it end?

I couldn't understand what Jackson was saying today. He mumbles. Did he want to become a wolf or be cured of the scratch?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
It cut off even before that for me. The last scene I saw was them getting ready for the LaCrosse match.

Jackson wants to become a werewolf. He'll out Scott in 3 days if it doesn't happen. The actor who plays Jackson was a werewolf last summer on "The Gates", and he also played a Jackal on the last episode of "Chloe King". He'll probably show up next on True Blood as some kind of monster as well.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for reminding me. Just watched the ending on mtv.com...

Burnt face alpha is fighting Derek in the hospital. He says his personality was literally burnt out of him, he's now driven by instinct alone. He wants understanding, says it was awful coming back to consciousness/becoming an alpha. He says he tried to tell Derek what was happening and to warn him but couldn't.

At school, the teacher is talking to the cop(?), says he met "her" at a bar, she kept asking questions. He talked to the woman, fascinating stuff about how to commit crimes and get away with it, then a week later the hell house burned down. He would have said something but if they decided he was an accomplice it would have ended his teaching career. He didn't know who she was, but she was wearing a necklace (same as that necklace the young pretty girl has). He says the person with that necklace is the arsonist and murderer.

Back to Derek and the Alpha. The alpha looks in a mirror and his face heals! Says Derek has to give him a chance to explain, because they're family.

At the lacrosse field Scott and Jackson are about to play, Jackson says Scott has 72 hours to get him what he wants. Pretty girl's aunt sees the scars on the back on Jackson's neck and tells pretty girl's dad. From the field Scotty can hear the two of them talking about a second beta and now knows they're involved! According to the dad, Jackson can become a beta if the scar is deep enough. The end.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess I did see all of it. Allison's aunt(Jill Wagner) is no doubt the "her" that the biology teacher is talking about.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finale already! Really good episode tonight, I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed this show (given that it's on MTV).

I'm glad they killed off Jill Wagner, love her on Wipeout, hate her on this!

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for season two.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed it too!

Does Scott's face look crooked to anyone else? Something about it bothers me...LOL....like his jaw is lopsided or something...

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
YES! Tvwatcher, I noticed that, too....I mentioned it to a friend back when this series first started but he couldn't see it. I figured it must've been bad lighting at the time, but since then I've noticed it a lot....but it seems they usually have him positioned so that it isn't always very noticable.

Glad I know it's not's just me!

ETA - I found a photo where you can see it: LINK to cdn.tvovermind.com

His right jawline is fuller than his left.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like it. I like his face and the fact he's not typically handsome. Makes a change from the brooding hunks we normally get playing "normal" teenagers.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kitt....I like his face too....both sides!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Good show. Russell Mulcahy directed a lot of the episodes, and he directed one of my favorite movies ever...the original Highlander.

Look forward to next season. The girl that plays Allison was unrecognizable in that little spot after the show...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Season 2 starts tonight!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
A new episode of Teen Wolf airs tonight (Sunday, June 3rd) and the title of this new episode is "Omega".

However, please be aware that a second new episode airs tomorrow night (Monday, June 4th) and it's titled, "Shape Shifted". (This second new episode follows a repeat airing of Sunday's "Omega").

I think Monday is Teen Wolf's regular night, but I can't confirm that because these first two eps are the only ones showing air dates at imdb.com and tv.com.

http://www.tv.com/shows/teen-wolf-2011/episodes/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567432/episodes?season=2

Alwill

04-08-2006

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwill a private message Print Post    
Thanks SanFran.....one of my favorite shows!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Pretty sure Monday is the normal day. There's a special video at mtv.com if anyone needed to catch up on last season.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-wolf-season-2-origins-special/1685505/playlist.jhtml
It's a full 40 minutes plus adverts, not sure if there's anything new, I didn't watch it because I thought it was a catch up.

Hulu.com also has all of last season too, but they expire in 24hours.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Evil Colonel Tighe! Great start to the season!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Great line in Monday's episode.

The LaCrosses coach asked Scott's buddy what was wrong with Scott and he replied (paraphrased): "Well, he's failing two classes, he's socially awkward, and if you look closely, you can see that his jawline is slightly uneven".

LOL ...because that very topic (uneven jawline) was discussed here last season! (about 10 posts back)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I loved that! And Michael Hogan (Tighe from BSG) is sooooo good as a fierce vampire hunter.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
My recording always cuts off a bit early... did they reveal or are we meant to know the other snake-dude, the one driving the car?

If they didn't reveal it, it seemed like it might have been a teacher, with the inspiration quote on the back.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
No they didn't reveal. This has already gotten so good. I had difficulty getting into it last season. I am so hooked this season.

I think it could be a teacher or the vet. Or just someone new. Ok I actually have no clue. Love how this show surprises me.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This is like the new BtVS for a new generation. There are obvious differences, but I find it an apt comparison. I watched at first for the wolf angle, and now I get not only one wolf, but a pack, plus friends and lizards and hunters and such. Decent writing and nice special effects combined with a compelling story have me hooked, too.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's my favourite show, certainly for the summer season.