TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 04, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Kitt! And it was the very next post! hahaha
I really should only post during the day and forget these up late drop ins :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
:-)

It was funny today with Amber and the red lips! What's even more strange though is that Caroline is meant to soon reveal that she has two mums, so why is she freaking out so much about Rick's apparent cross dressing?! I can understand if she no longer wants to date him, but she's acting like it's so bad she can't even speak about it! Someone with that background should go with the flow a bit more!

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
I loved that scene today! Poor Rick :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's a good thing I checked the thread today! Because I had a HORRIBLE sinus headache today so when I started up the show on the DVR, I leaned back with an ice pack on my head, and I just listened to most of the show. Believe me, just listening gave no hints that something like that was going on! LOL.... So I just went back and watched...LOL I am so glad I didn't miss it. That was too funny.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For a minute there I thought Thomas was going to be a jerk about Caroline having two moms. I'm glad he wasn't. But Bill will be another story for sure.

And Bill's reaction to Katy being pregnant was horrible! I know it will probably be dangerous to her health to carry a baby, but still.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They put Thomas in an awkward position really, allowing him to go on about her dad. If nothing else Caroline should have said her dad wouldn't be there, so he didn't keep wondering when he would arrive.

I don't know why they're making such a big deal about the whole thing, surely there are a lot of gay people in the fashion industry? If they need to keep it quiet for Bill (or think they do) then they can just tell those who need to know, but to invite someone around and then be incredibly awkward around him for reasons he doesn't understand, well, it's a bit rude!

Heather Tom (Katie) must be pregnant in real life, or that dress was very unflattering in the tummy area! Bill is and always has been a jerk. He seems to have a screw loose at the moment, what with his complete obsession with destroying Hope and now this. He doesn't seem to realise he doesn't actually rule the world.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
I'm giving Bill the benefit of the doubt and wondering if his reaction is due to Katie's heart transplant and the pregnancy being too dangerous for her. We will see next week. :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I think that's why he said it, but still, couldn't he just say we need to really think about this, it might not be a good idea?

At least they're not showing Steffy-Liam-Hope!

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
LOL I've had enough of those 3.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And we're back on the triangle!

Can't believe that assistant of Bill's put the microphone in the therapist's room, she's been the one trying to stop Bill before!

And Liam, enough with kissing two girls! Choose and one and mean it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just saw a preview with Deacon in it. It shows Bill visiting Deacon in jail.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I'd believe Deacon would do anything to sabotage Hope just to get out. I have hope that he's going to pretend to do what Bill wants but secretly work to do what's best for Hope (and at this stage that might actually be keeping her away from all the Spencers, including Liam!).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, somehow, some way, you know Bill is going to meet his match at some point. Maybe it's Deacon? I hope so.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have been watching..just not commenting...anyway..Its sickening that Bill is listening in on a private shrink session...Isn't that illegal....good grief.. And I dont think Deacon will try to hurt Hope ether....I think he will stir up some shit...but I don't think its going to go the way Bill wants it....
Katie being pregnant...all I see in the future is big complications...and Steph running to comfort Bill and getting busted Once again.....How Can Liam stand there and talk to his Dad about his private love life knowing his own Dad was with his 'wife'....So weird....ugggg

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I always have to chime in about the hair styles once in awhile (I grew up in a hair salon until I was 17....minus the 2 years I lived with my dad during 7th and 8th grade)

The person who decided on Karen's girlfriend's hair style has to be fired. She has an unusually large forehead, and then they give her a style that accentuates it! My goodness.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, not very flattering. I suppose we should be grateful they seem to have stopped mangling Steffy's hair lately.

I just hope all this Steffy-Liam-Hope thing finally comes to a head soon. It seems obvious Liam's going to say it's over to Steffy, say yes to Hope, then spend the next six months regretting it (we'll of course have to sit through the wistful flashbacks). If they've put us through this torture for all this time they could at least end it with something huge and move on!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I don't think it will ever end. I've begun to think that Liam'll be bouncing back and forth for the next 15 years, just like Ridge did. It occurred to me that these 3 are probably going to be the replacement Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle until they are in their 50's.

PS...I haven't liked Eric in so long, but this week I did. He's the only adult (imo) who's behaving like he should and not choosing sides, and letting the kids manage it themselves.

PSS...I can't help but keep thinking that if B&B hadn't let Nick/Jack Wagner go he could've walked Hope down the aisle. I seem to remember that he was very close to Hope when she was a little girl (2 or 3 years ago, lol). I seem to think that he even wanted to legally adopt Hope, but Brooke chose Ridge instead, or maybe I'm imagining that... anyway, I miss Nick. :-(

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nick was like a father to her at least until the little actress (or twin actresses) with the ringlets morphed into the current young adult Hope. He would have been perfect to walk her down the aisle!

They could probably get some old scripts, just change the Ridge/Taylor/Brooke names and play them through again. Actually wasn't one of Brooke and Ridge's marriages in Italy? I'm sure Taylor got in the way somehow there, Steffy could do the same.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What don't I know? Was Jack Wagner fired? I thought he just took time off until DWTS was over?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they dropped his contract just before the start of DWTS, but I think he might still be on recurring, I'm not sure. Jackie was dropped from contract too. It's been ages since we saw either of them.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this since Mom has been staying with me and I just don't get how they feel these storylines work. So Steffy was with Liam's dad but now the dad wants Steffy with Liam and will do anything to mess up his relationship with Hope. And then you have Brooke (who's way of talking is irritating me) and Ridge going back and forth about their daughters and Liam. It's very silly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Even those of us that love the show won't argue with you that it's silly and pointless. But we still watch. I can't explain it :-) I think that same sentiment goes for half the shows I watch.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Naja, well I still watch Y&R and wonder why. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think we are being set up for that familiar scene where the bride is left at the altar.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping there's going to be a little twist and she dumps him! Today with Steffy it basically sounded like he wanted to have his cake and eat it too... I think both girls should find someone who can make up their mind!