TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through January 14, 2012 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 29, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Legal that is why JJ left. He couldn't handle all the intense storylines. He wanted a lighter story and he wanted to have Elizabeth and Lucky back together, but the higher ups said no.

Ethan is so hot I can't believe he is leaving. I thought they were recasting an older looking Christina for him?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
looking forward to all the evil people coming back today... i knew Lindsay was coming back at some point but my other guesses after last week were Mitch and Cole... but i wonder who else since so many were about to be surprised ....:-) do you think anyone actually dies before Jan 15?? and how is "llandview changed forever" like they keep promoting with the blackout (and prison break)... its not like they can just shut down the city - unless its blown up :-) (mix of little house of the prarie ending and batman in my imagination)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Legal I was wondering if everyone gets killed off!

UH oh! Found this

Viki's daughter Megan Harrison reappears.

Luna Moody Holden makes an appearance.

Gabrielle Medina appears.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
uh oh .... i had seen that "gabrielle" would be back in an "appearance" but with all the others listed too, it makes it very very scary at the possibility... guess i will have to wait til tonight to watch today's episode... the tivo definitely was not giving anything away in their summary blurbs for the week...

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
That will be interesting to see how they will do I agree GH has been boring. John Mcbain as another character that will take use to I bet he will be a detective with that look he has never smiles.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
had to actually laugh when Allison showed up yesterday - it was like "can we get any more insane evil doers to appear this week" (but in a good way).....

LOVING Troy/Ty.... i didnt expect Ty to fall back into the role of Troy THAT well but it was like he never left! Too bad it will come to an end today (probably) .... and end for all next week....

so i guess this is the last FRIDAY CLIFFHANGER??? wonder how much of a cliffhanger it will be :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Oh, that makes me so sad. :*(

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kassie Dapiva just confirmed Blair and Starr are headed to GH!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/#!/SoapDigest

CONFIRMED! OLTL'S Roger Howarth (Todd), Michael Easton (John), Kristen Alderson (Starr) and Kassie DePaiva (Blair) all headed to GH!

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Sweet hopefully it will help GH I am not watching the new show that is replacing OLTL I haven't watch the Chew I refuse to watch it. I wonder what will happen to GH because one by one each of the soaps are being cancelled.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i am speechless with how well today was - vicki's speech had me starting to cry

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I cried off and on through the whole show.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I am happy the Mannings and John McBain are going to GH. But, I thought it was a done deal that GH would be off the air a year from now with Katie Couric having a show in their time slot.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Today is the LAST day :-(

Well Smokey I think this is the fan's final shot to save this show. Fingers crossed!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
The View's show is dedicated to One Life to Live today, for anyone who doesn't already know. It's on here, right now.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love how Whoopie said, at the beginning, "I pity the fool who took this soap off the air". It cracked me up because you know they probably had gag orders not to discuss the canceling of OLTL since they work for the same network.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
And that fool Frons isn't even with the network anymore!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, didn't he get let go? I read somewhere where he is working now. I think it's a cable station.

Did you see today's show yet? I thought it was a very good ending. And, LOVED the very end!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
It was a great ending!!! It answered one big question I had thats for sure lol

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
OK, so no need for spoiler boxes - who was that guy on the bed, I only caught a glimpse :-(

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
It was Todd's brother.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
It was Victor, formerly known as Todd, and thought to be shot dead, by Todd. I guess this leaves Todd off the hook for murder. :-)

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
So sad to have watched the last show. Wonder what the storyline will be for the manning gang on GH. Guess I will have to watch. I had no idea Brian Frons had been canned. Unfortunately a little too late. Goodbye One Life To Life. You will be missed!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Yes that was Victor in the bed and so that is how Todd will stay out of jail and go to Port Charles.

Victor needs to stay away from crazy red heads

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I didn't know Todd was going to PC I wonder how that will work out I just heard John was going I wish Vicki would go to. Is Natalie going to GH too I was happy to finally see those to get together.