TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 04, 2012 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I am so excited to see Jack Wagner on Dancing with the Stars!! I've been waiting sooo long for ABC to sign up some CBS stars to dance.

I agree, I do think her decision has a lot to do with taking that power away from Steffy. I hate that Hope told anyone but Liam. It's just so gross to me that the parents (and now grandparents) are involved in this private decision. We have Bill telling Liam to stick with Steffy because she's "a woman" (or whatever he said, we know what he meant..ick!). We have Brooke smirking to Stephanie that it's going to happen (Ick again). Then, we have Stephanie telling Liam not to sleep w/ Hope! (so inappropriate!) And then, Hope making a b-line to Steffy to make sure she knows. (what a huge mistake!)

However, I, personally, don't think that Hope and Liam will be doing anything wrong if they ever do get to the next step. The divorce papers have been signed (by both parties) & filed. IMO, once Steffy signed the papers she gave up her claim to Liam.

But...this is a question that I've been wondering... Since when does it take 6 months to end a marriage on B&B? I know I've seen Ridge walk out of Brooke's house & almost walk down the aisle w/ Taylor a week later. I thought once Steffy signed the papers, it would've been funny if Liam had flown to one of those countries where rich people go for quickie divorces. Still think that's what he should do.

Yes, Parenthood was good...Drew's first time was presented very sweetly. They also kept it between themselves.

Phew! I feel better. I've been needing to vent about the ridiculousness of this show for a while. Thanks. :-)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I think this sort of shows Hope's immaturity. Is telling everyone you know, that you are going to lose your virginity really appropriate? I thought it was sacred, between the two people.
I am seeing it that Hope isn't so much in love she cannot wait, but that she wants to declare she is in control, whereas in actuality, if she were, she would have nothing to prove by sleeping with Liam. Imagine the pressure that poor guy is feeling. Virgin, parents know, friends know, enemies know, and the blogosphere will know. Can you just imagine Brooke the day after?
I would not be surprised if performance anxiety rears its head. Bad pun, sorry.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to check the spoilers, and none of them say specifically what happens this week between Hope and Liam, but one of the spoilers did say this:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Liam experiences a failure to launch

LOL!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!!! Probably not what we think, but still.....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it is what we think!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Hope, she can't even get rid of Steffy when she's not even there.

At least Taylor is talking sense today!

Did you guys get a new show today? Ours was pre-empted yesterday and so we're getting it today. Did you guys get a new show yesterday and today?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't watch today or yesterday. What happened?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope and Liam slept together but Hope couldn't stop thinking about Steffy calling her an adulterer. Stephanie was saying Steffy couldn't lose out to Hope but Taylor finally showed some sense and said that they should encourage Steffy to move on, and why would they want her to be with someone who'd chosen someone else anyway?

But like I said, I only got one new episode in two days, so I don't know if I missed anything.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you!

lol
So, I take it it wasn't magical, but that is Steffy's fault, right? lol

I think Steffy could do better than Liam or pretty much anyone on there right now. Maybe she will play with Oliver. That might make him attractive to Hope again.
Now, that Hope slept with Liam, he is tied to her, no matter how he feels. If things change, Hope and her mother and God knows who else, will be on him about taking her innocence and so on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There was no new ep at all for Tuesday, so nobody missed anything. The eps online to watch at cbs.com have one for Mon & Wed, but none for Tues.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks Naja.

Hope pretended to Liam that everything was ok, so she didn't blame Steffy at all, although I do! Good grief how Steffy can claim ownership of someone she dated one day before marrying, and two weeks before divorcing I just don't know. The whole thing is just ridiculous.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Well, if Hope had not been telling everyone in sight that she and Liam were going to sleep together, maybe it would have been a more intimate experience rather than public knowledge. lol I don't know why she felt the need to gloat to Steffy. I don't like Liam and Steffy together, really. I just think Hope used poor judgement. The whole storyline seems pretty lame to me. But, Hope won and all the world knows. lol

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Lol I tried, really I did try to watch today. Kept hitting mute. lol

Hope had Brooke with her when she chose to speak with someone? Seriously? That is ewwwww.
And, you know what? Even without the Steffy factor, not everyone's first time is all that.

Liked Eric and Stephanie.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Heads up: My guide shows that there are no shows for Thurs and Fri this week because of Basketball.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't really watch today but caught what looked like Hope taking a pill. Anyone tell me what that was about? I mean, if she is on the pill, hope it has been for awhile.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She went to a counselor about her issues (basically she had spent her whole life trying to be the opposite of Brooke) and the counselor gave her some pills to help her relax. She said she didn't want them, then relented and said she'd take them only if she needed them. Guess she felt she needed them... and she was drinking too, I think it's going to be the next storyline one way or another.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you.
Yeah, meds and alcohol = mess

So, now she will become an addict in, what, 3 shows or something? Then, everyone can come to her rescue......

Let's just call it the Hope Show. lol

How will Liam feel if/when he finds out she is taking medication so she can sleep with him. That would not be good for a guy's ego.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bit late notice, but (the actors who play) Brooke, Rick and a couple of others are on "The Talk" this afternoon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it right now. Something new I learned was that the other guy who used to play Rick is Katherine Kelly Lang's real son. And did you notice they call her "Kelly" and not Katherine?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aw that's cute, to be able to use your babies on set!

Haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I taped it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yes, didn't know she used the name Kelly. They weren't on the show long, must have been five minutes tops!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I tuned in thinking it would be some kind of "dedication" show, but they got like a 2 little segments in the second half of the show :-(

I had to laugh when they were talking about the double chins when you are filmed in a coma, because I remember when Eric was in a coma, the poor guy had the biggest double chin in history on a soap...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you think he looked like he'd put on weight? I didn't know if it was just the lighting but he didn't look as well as he does on the show.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Mmmm, don't watch for awhile, and haven't missed too much. lol

Hypocrite, thy name is Brooke.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, Caroline does nothing for me. lol Guess I can take a longer break. :-) I think I am glad I freed up some space on the DVR.