TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Scott Brothers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Home "Improvement" Shows: The Scott Brothers users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
On November 26th on HGTV the Scott Brothers will air a show fixing their own home. You can see the 3rd brother during the preview. It looks like a good show.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, November 21, 2014 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
love these canucks. they're awesome!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I set this to record and watched part of it. they bought a home in las vegas to work on.

it aired at 6 pm and will air again at 9 pm west coast time

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Love them. We watched the show where they fixed up their own home (who has a waterslide in their backyard?!), and never miss Property Brothers.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
No one is talking about Brother vs Brother but I don't like the dare they give each other for a task. Need to do something better but not sure what I would prefer to see.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That show is being talked about in the Reality Shows section under Home Improvement...Not sure if you can link to it here...

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/156/14525865.html?1434129847

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I watched their 100 Episodes Recap Show a few days ago. It was great!

Funny clips of the two of them goofing around and clips of lots of different clients, as they recapped the process of the show, step by step.

These two are so personable, I'm glad to see the huge success they've attained . :-)

Lyn

08-07-2002

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm just starting to get into their shows. How did I not see it before as I LIVE on HGTV

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I love the show but it baffles me how anyone can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars but still have to spend a few hundred thousand more to fix it up.
What is the house payment on a million dollar house. 😯

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And who are all these people who can afford these houses?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Roxip that’s what I want to know too.
Then there are the ones spending 500,000.00 on a vacation home.
Where do these people work anyway. Plus a lot of the houses do not seem worth the money.
Heck if I ever had the money to buy a million dollar house. I would expect it to be perfect.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: