TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 28, 2020 users admin

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Hi back LB. Glad you are okay.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Welcome back LB! :-)

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Hi, everyone. Just seeing your above posts now. It's good to see you all here & hopefully all doing well.

A co-worker mentioned this morning that Big Brother starts tonight. I didn't know that so I'm glad she mentioned it. I haven't seen a thing about it anywhere. Thinking of BB makes me think of TVCH and all of you so I had to come by and say hello and wish all of you & yours well.

Everybody stay safe.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Good to hear from you, LB!

Stay safe and well!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Yes LB good to hear from you and stay safe.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi LB. Be well. Stay safe.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
A little bit of trivia. I first met Tntitanfan on the BB forum. BB was over and I mentioned how much I would miss all the members posts and she said to check out the Game section, I did and I am still here. That was years ago. I stopped watching BB in 2007.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Me too for the "still here" club! I watched about 15 minutes of the new BB and remembered why I quit watching it years ago!

I still watch Survivor and would love to still be watching TAR!!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s the nice thing about TVCH. There are so many options and things to talk about. :-)

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
AND first and foremost, posters here are kind and respectful of one another! I have met 20+ posters in person and feel very close to many more online. Without exception!!! - all have been warm and wonderful. I am always impressed how supportive we - as a group - are of one another. Life is hard - get a helmet, or better still, get a cyber friend!!!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Yes it was good to meet you TNT years ago. From the last zoom call meeting others all seem nice. I almost never have or will watch reality TV . I used to watch Amazing Race and its Canadian version; but have not seen it in the past 2 years. I do not like bickering which some love . I watch the face for the places they went to and the activities that had to do.
Not met many in person here. When I was in Portland I think 6 years ago , OG and others it was not a good time to visit.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested in another ZOOM call , let me know. Sharon cant do the organizing as she has some health concerns. It would be mid September. I would just need members' em ail to send them the link. Timing maybe 8pm Toronto 5pm Pacific time or maybe 730pm our time here. Avoiding dinner time for most. What do others think. The last one was great.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, I'm all in!

patsyntn@outlook.com

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Yy will see how many others.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You might want to post something in Community Corner - Getting to Know You. That is where the last one was discussed/announced.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yes post it in the thread where the other vid chats were organized. :-)

And proofread your posts before hitting send so that your messages are clear and we don't have to guess what you're trying to say. ♡

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sounds great! :-)

I agree that it would be more visible if we promote it in other threads as well.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Ok will post there later.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Just posted -please take a look and make comments and choose date and time . Thanks and I need help.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like the ZOOM meeting is shaping up nicely. Let me know how I can hel -