TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 08, 2020 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
YES LB -only essential stores/services can be open with markings for the 2 metres/6 feet apart in the lineup to get in -even in the aisle at Freshco they had an x where to stand if someone else just ahead of you 2 metres and same at the bank except only a couple in at the bank at one time. Eatries delivery or takeout only. The MAcDonalds across was doing take out/delivery only was closed yesterday. New this am 5 as a max for get togethers,. The province will fine or close stores that are touching .
Taking long walks in area not many walk

All stay safe and wash and wash your hands. In Scotland they are allowed out ONCE per day

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/03/12/hand-sanitizer

Important information.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Ty OG!! Also if you use any -keep away from open flames . You could get hand burned!!

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Saying hello & wishing everyone well.

Still working from home. MA is reopening slowly, little by little. Hair salons have finally opened. I couldn't get there fast enough. For the first time in nearly 3 months, it was so good to do something that felt normal. Well, sort of normal. They're keeping their door locked stopping entry by anyone who doesn't have an appt. Had to wait in my car until she came out to get me. Had to wear a face mask and she wore a face mask & a face shield.

Restaurants can open next week but for outside seating only. Restaurants without the space for outside seating will be kept at status quo, take-out & delivery only.

Final decision will be made this coming week as to whether or not we'll be going back to the office on the 15th. We'll be required to wear face masks & to keep the 6 ft. social distance from others. That'll be hard because I'll want to do a lot of hugging that none of us will be able to do.

It's a new world right now but everything will get back to normal one of these days.

Stay safe & healthy everybody! :-)

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Good to hear from you, LB! I haven't seen you posting in the game thread forever!

The idea of a haircut sounds like heaven. Salons are open now, but I got to a gal who works in a rehab center which is not yet open to the public. If you tune into the TVCH ZOOM meeting this afternoon, you will see how badly I need her!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Hee in Ontario lockdown till June 19th then it will be decided to extend it or not. Like LB patios and salons will open soon , physic and massage can now open on a limited basis and optical stores and eye doctors too.
My other half 2-3 weeks ago cut my hair.
It varies per province and per city as it should what and when to re open./ Social distancing is so ,important .
What zoom meeting -never heard about it !!
Stay safe and healthy all.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
There was a TVCH Zoom meeting yesterday afternoon! It was so lovely to see actual smiles and mouths moving again! If we have another, I hope you will be with us!!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Yes I want to be with notice

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    

She was the organizer/moderator of this one. I am sure she will be happy to add you to her list!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Ok ty . Will do so.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Strategist (Sharon) did a great job of setting up and hosting.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
I emailed her about next one ,ty TNT

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome, my gametime friend!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
I will send more tv trivia questions -sent her one -What was the first show broadcast in colour?

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Great zoom call. 10 of us , 5 from Canada and 5 from the Usa

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Stopping by to say hello. Hoping all of you & those you love are well.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hi Littlebreeze

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen you around in a loooooong time, LB! Of course I just recently found my way back here myself -

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
LB, I've missed you. Glad you are okay.