TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 07, 2012 users admin

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, your friend should email Adrienne and mention that people are talking about the Palms on a forum. They should make it right and give a refund plus a couple comped nights. They should care more about their reputation.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You would think. I think she's tried every way she could think of to get her money back, but no luck. She showed me the pictures, but the waking up with the used condom stuck to her leg was the worst. Yuck!!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom your Palms story made my jaw drop. Ewwww. That is just inexcusable for the Palms to allow.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Really! My friend paid out of pocket to go to the Venitian, even though she'd paid for a whole week at the Palms. It was truly nasty and she's still waiting (without much hope) for a refund nearly a year later.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Wow. Just watched part 2 of the reunion show. I have never liked Taylor, but really didn't like her even more after the show. She really has an ego that is unwarrented. And I also think a lot less of Kyle. She's another one that thinks she is better than she is. I guess I would have to say that I didn't like Adrienne that much either, so the ladies on the right side of Andy really are on my could do without list.
I have always loved Lisa and that never changed. And I don't see her humor labeled "british" as Taylor said; she just has a dry humor that knows no country. I believe she is who she is, on and off camera.
I really fell in love with Camille this season. I would love to have her as a friend as I think she is one that would stand by me no matter what. And I also think she is a lot of fun.
And I adore Brandi! She is a little on the crass side, but she tells it like she sees it. And I love how she had called out Taylor. I want to see more of that!
I think the ladies are jealous of her (as Paul noted). So what if she doesn't wear a bra! I rarely wear one myself when I can get away with it, cause I hate how they feel. And I think it is very telling that the two very confident women(Lisa and Camille) really like her and enjoy her sense of humor.
Can't wait for the third installment!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thought Taylor was really rude when Brandi made a comment and Taylor said, "I'm not talking to you!" What a b*tch!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow, Kyle just doesn't own up to anything when it makes her look bad, does she? She still bullies Brandi and she doesn't get it. Brandi wasn't as angry as Kyle was spiteful. Negative woman that one!

Yeah - Brandi is a bit crass but I too like her and how she called out Taylor. I don't buy a thing Taylor says or her tears when she turns right back to smiling happy in seconds.

Adrienne really disappoints me this season.

Camille and Lisa have their moments when I go "yuck" but at least they don't bully people.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, Kyle just doesn't own up to anything when it makes her look bad, does she?

I agree, Kappy.

Denial, denial, denial...thy name is Kyle.

I believe Brandi ran into Russell and he told her that Taylor told him to write the nasty e-mail to Camille. I was waiting for Brandi to say something to Taylor that she may be partly responsible for Russell's suicide with all the lies she told him.

It was on the show when she told him that Lisa was the one leaking things about their marriage problems to the tabloids. She also went off about Camille for so long..one can only imagine what she told him.

When she was going on and on about how many women are battered (and it is a serious issue) I couldn't help but think that he is the one who is dead.

I don't believe a word Taylor says when she says she doesn't know all he was involved in. They were a team in bilking people and she even stated she handled the paperwork for the business.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I forgot to mention how ridiculous I thought Taylor was when she kept yelling at Brandi in reference to her writing her book that , in essence, she needed to write it because there are so many women out there being battered and her book was so important to saving them. Really? Like her story would save anyone. (okay, maybe a few women would relate, but overall, IMO, she does not represent the average battered woman, and her story seems a little jaded.)

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I would not miss Taylor and the Richards sisters if they were not asked back. Dana can disappear without being missed also. Kyle calling Brandi Angry Spice was so petty. Kyle could be called Jealous Spice or Bully Spice. I wouldn't miss Adrienne but I like Paul. Brandi stole the season from the others.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I agree with all of you. I am calling BS on Taylor's story of popping her jaw back in place. The jaw isn't a joint like the shoulder that you can pop in and out. Heck I'm calling BS on everything that comes out of Taylor's mouth and I am glad that Brandi is calling her out.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Not a believer of anything that comes out of Taylor's mouth. Love me some honesty aka- Brandi. Kyle acts like she not a good person and Adrienne lives in some other universe were only self absorbed delusional people stay.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Denial, denial, denial...thy name is Kyle.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think I will like Kyle much better once Kim is off the show. She is much more relaxed and fun when she is not stressing over Kim. I have addicts in my family and you can't help but to want to defend and protect them. It only enables the addict, but the urge to "help" is too strong

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really fell in love with Camille this season. I would love to have her as a friend as I think she is one that would stand by me no matter what. And I also think she is a lot of fun.

Same here Libshea. I absolutely love Camille this season and am sorry that it looks like she won't be back next season (nothing confirmed yet, but in all likelihood she wont'). I remember last season when Camille was the "most hated housewife," her friends came to her defense and said she was the most loyal friend anyone could have and that she would do whatever she could to help someone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and I can't wait until next week where I hope someone calls Dana out for her poor "hostess skills" for Game Night.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I do have to say (which KILLS me, because it is supportive of something Taylor said), my jaw used to dislocate if I yawned too widely. I was in a car accident and dislocated it badly when my face planted on the steering wheel. They realigned it in the ambulance and again in the ER. It would dislocate fairly easily for months afterwards, I guess until the muscles and tendons and such tightened up. I was told by the doctor that it would have healed more quickly had I broken it. I learned how to pop it back into place by myself, and yes, it was excruciating.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I don't think I'll care for Kyle again, with or without her sister. That snarky, eye-rolling smirk of hers whenever she is called out for something is very off putting. The splits were embarrassing. Mean Spice.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Camille, please come back!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
There has always been something about Kyle that did not sit right with me; I think she is full of herself and down right mean. Mean to the point that to me she is scary and not the person to tick off. And Kim is just so ditzy that I would have no patience with her.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Why is a split embarrassing Hummingbird?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
omg Hukdonreality!! Well thanks for clearing that up I did not know that was possible!!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Actually doing a split is not embarrassing at all in certain settings - cheerleading, dance routines, maybe just hanging out with girlfriends at home, etc. Doing it at a party at her age just seemed tacky. Maybe I'm being hard on her because I have grown to dislike her so much this season. I saw it as a bid for attention and embarrassing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA Hummingbird re: the splits as a bid for attention - especially when Kyle makes her duck lips.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
You're welcome Shenanagon! Horrible to have something in common with <shiver> Taylor! But I didn't understand the comment she made along with it, "over the toilet". What that has to do with anything, I don't know!

I loved part 2, especially Brandi. She's not afraid to confront anyone or admit her own failings. I should have counted, though, the number of times they panned over to Taylor and she would purse those duck lips. O.M.G. she looks so ridiculous. And then Andy says they look smaller this season? Yeah, right. They look so stupid I want to bash my tv in! I do not like Taylor, Sam I am