TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 30, 2012 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I felt very sorry for him on the finale last night. She treated him like trash. When she was crying to Kourtney and Scott in the room with the door shut, it was all about me, me, me. "I feel soooo baaaaad, how do you think *I* feel, boo-hooo, etc". Meanwhile, Chris was sitting alone in the other room behind the closed door, probably wondering why he was being kept away from his brand-new wife and what they were saying in there. He must have felt very confused, having just been told that NO, he was not to move his things into *HER* house. Who treats a new spouse like that? It just smacked of disrespect to me. He's lucky to have gotten away from that family as quickly as he did, imo.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
He must have felt very confused, having just been told that NO, he was not to move his things into *HER* house.

She already decided once the show wrapped, she was done with him.

They are are just 2 different people who didn't belong together.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
It's a "reality tv show". It's supposed to be filmed in real time. Continuity, or lack thereof, in the movies is completely different.

Many shows do this. Mostly they seem to dub in voice overs of things that weren't actually said in the conversation being shown. If you don't see their lips moving it may have been added later.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
To me it shows a total disrespect for the institution of marriage. She used the institution to make money and when the fun was over and they could get all they could squeeze out of the experience she dumped Kris like yesterday's garbage. He no doubt has some bad qualities but I wouldn't treat my pets the way she has treated this man. She has disrespected him publicly in a way that nobody should be treated, especially not someone who just a short few weeks before you pledged to love, honor, etc.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Best line of the night was Scott: You do know you are married....

Excuse me, but you are the most selfish person I've ever seen in my life Kim Kardashian. This man loves you and wants a marriage. You wanted a wedding and to meet a deadline.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Perhaps. And perhaps Kris H. enjoyed having a trophy wife, one which many men would have wanted but couldn't have.

He's a big boy, why are people feeling so sorry for him? If he was that stupid, well then, he's stupid.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
He is stupid. And so is she. The show is making her look VERY selfish and self centered. Which I cannot understand, unless it's actually a lot worse and this is the best they can do. Your marriage has to come first before career, lifestyle, etc. It cannot be second fiddle. You have to make adjustments, be flexible and step outside of your comfort zone. Kris left his life to make one with her (whether it was for the show or not, IDK) but she didn't alter a darn thing to make him comfortable or happy.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
He's a big boy, why are people feeling so sorry for him? If he was that stupid, well then, he's stupid.

Why feel sorry for him? Oh, I dunno, I just always feel sorry for the person being publicly humiliated before millions of people. Nobody, regardless of what they do or who they are, deserves that.

I think she's beyond selfish and self-centered, Escapee. She has absolutely no concept of what's real or what life's about. She's the poster child for Poor Little Rich Girl...a sad and empty shell of a human being.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It's not a secret that her career comes first. I know that and I hardly watch the show.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
But for a marriage to be successful, it has to come first and a couple has to stand together against everything else. This farce of a union has been a power struggle since the get-go, no unity.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think they are having a hard time editing this show - I think Khloe and Lamar, even though they had a fast engagement/marriage, they are making it work - they have put their marriage first.

I also think that Kris has been shown in a negative light, but then again, they couldnt edit it if he didnt do it! I mean the way he chews his food is driving me crazy - the whole way they play games (but so does Lamar) and Scott sure had changed hasnt he? When he was first on the show he was definitely a womanizer (Kourtney followed him on one of the early shows, before she had Mason)

and like others have posted, I think she did rush it for the show - and she did have 2nd thoughts, but like others, if she wanted marriage, she should've known what that was all about, not some game, or some show - she really doesnt have a clue.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kim wasn't in love. He maybe was, but he was more committed.

She's a professional at being well known. Very experienced and careful with her wording when being filmed. He's not at all and not trying to become like Kim or her crowd.

So yeah I feel sorry for a 20 something newbie to tv who gets played by a 30 something popularity star who admits she knew prior to the wedding she didn't love him.

She holds off telling him until the last show then tells us the audience that some things will be dealt with privately, thus withdrawing when the realness of the situation needs to happen leaving us the audience with the question of why did she include this in her show at all then?

Shortly after filming Kim and Kris party in Vegas to celebrate her birthday. One week later she files for divorce conveniently hyping ratings for her reality show.

This whole fiasco of humiliating this "stupid guy" seems low even for a woman who sold the rights to her sex tape to Vivid Entertainment for 5 million dollars.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
very well said Shenanagon!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
So I guess most of you think Kim Kardashian is really quite intelligent? She MUST be to have pulled this entire scam off and raked in the dough!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I think her mom and E are that smart. I think she's pretty stupid, actually. She'd have gotten better ratings and reviews if it showed her happy and not crying her gobs of eye-makeup off and coming off looking like a total hag.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
No I said what I thought of Kim Kardashian and I never mentioned her intelligence.

There's many millionaires that are not rocket scientists. The ways to make money are various and intelligence often has little to do with it, there's talent and luck.

Kim's father being OJ's attorney and her mother marrying an Olympian gave her an advantage most folks don't have. I'd say being born into wealth, amazing beauty, and famous fathers is a stepping stone many would platform to success with. I just don't imagine many would do it as she has. There's thousands of good kids who grow up to be amazing adults with more intelligence, just not the fame.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
<77> If it is her mother and E who have created this fiasco, then Kim must obviously not be intelligent enough to do this on her own, and I think she should be cut some slack.

<77>

Whether this stuff has been real or contrived, I am a Kardashian fan!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
She kept saying "This is so hard"

Honey, you don't know what hard is. You have NO clue what hard is. You want to know what a hard life is, go talk to Lamar.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I thought it was great when Kourtney called her out for mistreating Kris with the boxes conversation. I also thought it was great when Scott said You do know you are married. Both very sensible.