TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 29, 2012 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Oh well, when all's said & done....I'll still watch them as long as they're still put out there to be watched. I am obviously not the only one that feels this way.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So basically what you are saying is you will still watch them...LOL! Just kidding Texasdeb, but since it posted twice...I just couldn't resist.

I love Kendra so I'm not judging. And Glamour Squad. And Big Brother. I have more than my share of secret tv watching.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Kim is co-hosting Kelly Live today. She is talking about her past year.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Warning language in this video is not G rated.

Snoop Dogg gives Kris Humphries advise about Kim Kardashian. Very unflattering about Kim K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG7vlecw5_I

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Snoop cracks me up.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long it's going to take for Khloe and Kourt to ice KimK and their mom out of their business affairs. I hope soon because I enjoy Khloe and Kourt.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
No time soon Shenagon. This family is loyal and supportive each other. Like the girls have said before, if they are going to pay their manager 10% they would rather see that money go to their mom.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I fear you are right. Gotta love that they are supportive and loyal. I do hope though that the series focuses on the 2 sisters who've made the show entertaining and fun and that Kim K drifts out of it with her mother.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
preview of next weeks show, it looks really good.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/01/26/kourtney-and-kim-take-new-york-crying-confessing-admit-kris-humphries-video/

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
It won't let me watch the video, just the commercial at the beginning. (the ad is for another tv show or movie)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
same here......

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
well crud sorry girls. If you go to www.hollywoodlife.com you should be able to find it.

I'm sorry

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
In watching the last few episodes which start to describe the demise of Kim & Kris's short lived marriage, I'm guessing the footage of Kris was obviously filmed when he was living with them, but the footage of Kim confessing to her sisters that she made a mistake were probably added much later after she filed for divorce.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't believe that. I think what we saw is probably pretty much what happened. I think she jumped into a marriage and it wasn't what she thought it was going to be. I think they were both very immature and self-centered, and they just weren't ready for marriage. I think we're seeing her feeling trapped and coming to the decision that it's better to get out now before there are kids involved. Thank god she didn't get pregnant!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
They've been showing on TV how some of the scenes were "faked." They showed Kim talking to Kris in a limo and it was obviously after she'd already filed (if you look at the photos of the clothing they were both wearing and when those photos were taken, and then the clothing in the limo). Also the windows of the limo were totally blacked out so you couldn't tell if it was day or night. I'm not sure why they felt the need to shoot (or reshoot) scenes of Kim talking about her mistake.

I think the entire thing a joke and while she may have been in love with the idea of being in love, she is in no way ready for a long term commitment of any kind.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I don't think it is fake...Kim is not a good actress. Seems very geniune to me. I had rather give someone the benefit of doubt then to falsely accuse someone of doing something they may be totally innocent of.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I also thought that Kim was truly heartbroken and confused. I honestly think she is probably not as bright as her sisters, so Momma Kris steered her into a career where she only had to rely on her looks.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Hukdonreality and I don't hate Kim at all. I think folks that do are the same people that hate whoever is the public figure or celeb of the moment that folks are ganging up on.

I do prefer Khloe and Kourt on the show and I hope that I keep seeing those 2. Kim is pretty but boring IMO. Seems like Kim means well but unfortunately ruined her reputation in a way I think only now she's beginning to understand. I think the sextape was a lucky mishap but with her extravagant marriage seeming less than what she claimed it to be it does give folks a reason to question if she's really feeling something or if it's just for the cameras.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I just found it hard to believe that she actually filmed those segments admitting her mistake during the 72 days. It seems to me they are now backtracking to show what really went down and that the marriage wasn't fake . . .

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I agree with BJM. Also, I have seen how they faked / reshot some things. I wish they would not have done that. That where I think, they are shooting themselves in the feet. Manufacturing things instead of just showing what really happened.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Every TV show and every movie redoes scenes, but it doesn't mean it was faked. Maybe they weren't shooting in the limo, but what transpired in there was so important to us understanding what happened that they were asked to reinact it.

I was just watching an old Haley Mills movie this morning, Pollyanna, and she came upon a cow at the edge of the creek she and her friend were fishing in and her hair was soaking wet. Then she started walking to a man who was fishing nearby and her hair was completely dried and curled.

I think "faking" or reinacting shots aren't necessarily faking the facts.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to tonight's show. Best case scenario for all of them is if it wraps this story up and they move on. Kris Humphries has done that and is playing like a beast. Lamar's last game he did really well too, seems to be coming out of his slump after being traded from the Lakers.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It's a "reality tv show". It's supposed to be filmed in real time. Continuity, or lack thereof, in the movies is completely different.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Name one single show that's listed as a reality show that is filmed in real time. The ALL film scads and edit

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kris Humphries had his worst game ever tonight. The announcer said he wondered if it had to do with the KK finale tonight. Normally Hump scores at least 13 pts with 10 plus rebounds every game. He's solid consistent player. Tonight he was awful. First game this season that he played flat. Even with the stomach flu he scored 19 pts with 13 rebounds.

I can't help feeling sorry for him. I hope they can both put this past them and it goes away.