TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 21, 2012 users admin

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, January 16, 2012 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
DITTO, Costacat!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 16, 2012 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to Sammi's Ditto to Costa!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If so many people despise them, why are we still talking about them? I tried to wean myself off this show, but my friend got me into watching a marathon with her. It's a lot more fun to watch and make fun of them with someone else than to watch by myself!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I don't watch them. I wish they would go away. There are enough other train wrecks to watch on TV.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I love Khloe, Lamar and Scott. Lamar got a standing ovation at the Laker's game yesterday, I was happy about that. Then poor Kris got BOO'd badly in his game against the Clippers. Lamar said he felt bad for Kris Humphries awhile back and it makes me like Lamar more. Lamar's kind, a real person, so is Khloe and Kris H.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kris H. did get a bum deal out of his Kardashian experience.......but, who the he!! even knew who he was before?

Lamar IS a great person & has been a positive addition to Khloe's life. Those 2 are truely in love! Scott & Kourtney were involved way b/4 anyone was interested......they have gone through ups & downs like all "normal" relationships usually go through. Scott loves the camera & the camera loves Scott...! I would watch a show just about him!

I agree...........Mama Kris trying to find Kim a story line may destroy this "Kardashian" interest that we, as the public have "bought" into!

I'm interested to "keep up" with Khloe/Lamar, Kourtney/Scott/Mason, Bruce/Mama Kris, Robert, & the young Jenner girls, Kendel & Kylie. But, Kim needs to take the role of "supporting actress", or just someone in the background.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"I'm interested to "keep up" with..... & the youngJenner girls, Kendel & Kylie."

And maybe throw in a little Brody for good measure!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
It's funny how Kim's all in the tabloids but we all want to watch Khloe and Kourt and their men. That's the fun part of the show. Kim has zero personality and poor Hump doesn't either. I still like the guy. I actually hope he has the best NBA season of his career. I find him bullied, overmatched, outwitted and defeated in this entire scenario and I want so badly to ask folks...really you like her more than him? Uhm exactly what would you make you think she'd pull over to help you on the side of the road more than him? I do not get the Kim Obsession.

I'm hoping the show goes back to how it was, focusing mainly on Kourt and Khloe. They are hilarious and why the show is popular IMO.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Shenanagon. The idea that Kim is a victim is just beyond me. Kris is young and immature....which is why Kim wanted to marry him, so she could control him. She essentially says so. But I don't think he is as Kim is trying to portray him. I've done my part to help assist in getting this whole bunch off of our tv screens.. I don't watch any of it any more. Australia is clearly a pretty smart country, the rejected them a couple of months ago! Get with it America!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I watch but I don't search it out. I don't like Madam Kris and how she out her kids. It seems like she's more about business than what is best for them.

I dislike Kris H. very much. I don't get this opinion from Kim, I get it from listening to how he talks to others and the rude things that he says. I'm not sure if I feel bad for Kim because her mother was more into her business world than into helping her girls learn how to find a good relationship and how to take time getting to know someone before just marrying them. It worked for Khloe and Lamar, but that is a rare outcome.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm not gonna judge this guy based on his role on the show. They want him to look bad and honestly I'm still waiting for him to look bad. Johnathan Cheban gets away with being rude and taking bad about Kim's husband and she says nothing. I've yet to see any of Kris' friends or family do that on the show because it's all her family and friends and they didn't like him except for maybe Scott. I wouldn't look great on a show where everyone disliked me either. No one would.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Yep Shenanagon you've pegged it. These girls say horrible rude nasty things to each other and to other people. When someone gives it back to them, suddenly they are victimized. Some say its all for the show; maybe some of it, but this is who they are. That's what their mother says, tis is authentic. But I am happy they were able to provide the inspiration for the "all money is not good money" and "what is the price of your self respect" talks with my daughters.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
It's just not interesting anymore with Kim on the show. I think Kim has known this, that her sisters are the ones with personalities and she's damn lucky she's beautiful. I think that is why Kim got desperate and decided to do something that would get her attention. In walks 6 years younger, naive, Minnesota man Kris Humphries who's probably never dated anyone as beautiful as Kim. She had instant control of him and he willingly did all her bidding. So she decided to use him to get her a storyline but he bored her, she got bored with her own plot and ended it.

With Khloe and Kourt there's still more I want to know. With Lamar and Scott AND Kris Humphires I want to continue to know them as well. With Kim there sadly seems nothing to know. Kim seems to be the money machine for her mother and nothing much else.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I don't think Kim has ever done anything other than look good. And I think promoting her and her looks was her mother's job.

Whenever Kim is on one of the Kardashian shows, she seems pretty harmless AND clueless to me. It makes me think that her mother has known all along that the other girls had the personalities to carry off a show, but Kim didn't so she has pushed her in another direction.

Kim really doesn't say a whole lot, IMO. I think she gets a bum shake for treating Kris H. a certain way, when all I have seen is a fairly insecure but beautiful woman saying that she isn't really in love. I wholeheartedly believe that Kim just does whatever her mother says. The other girls are different.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I would agree with that. Seeing Kim trying to learn some dance moves, she was SO embarrassed. I think she's a natural introvert. Seems odd because every move is out in the open, but I don't think on her own she would seek publicity as much as she has if she wasn't pushed.

Oddly enough, I remember one of the sisters saying Kim was the smartest of the bunch. Wish the girl had been pushed into something more artistic or intellectal. Maybe she has talent in that area, and it's going untapped. I feel sorry for the girl at times.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it Kim went looking for a basketball star. When the first one didn't work out, she sent her publicity people out looking for #2. She apparently pretty desperately wanted to get married. This is what happens when you do things without being real about them.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I definitely believe that her mother was in on this wedding storyline the entire time and you're right that Khloe and Kourt don't do the mother's bidding like Kim does.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Costacat...I read an article about another BB player that was approached to marry Kim and he said no. This was right before her wedding, and I thought the whole thing was strange.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Sounds about right, Jag.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
E and the Kardashians wanted a BB who plays with the Knicks for Kim because of her show in NY. They picked "The Italian Stallion" Danilo Gallinari. He was traded to Denver and the deal was off. He never would have done it. I think Kris H. was very immature and naive and said..Why not? I get to be on a TV show and marry the Queen Kim.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
He's only 23!

He is a lot cuter than Humphries though.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
We've heard the stories of how Kourtney & Khloe were difficult as teens but never anything about Kim. I guess she's always been the more passive, good kid of the bunch but it doesn't make for good TV.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I don't think of Kim as the good kid, but I'm sure Kris Jenner does. I can't help imagining that whatever kid got famous would have become Kris Jenner's favorite.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dont forget that Kim got married when she was young (19) to a record producer I believe he was older, some reports that she was abused by him - so maybe that has made her more of an introvert

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Oh well, when all's said & done....I'll still watch them as long as they're still put out there to be watched. I am obviously not the only one that feels this way.