TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Mob Wives: Archive through January 17, 2012 users admin

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
She actually goes to the same Beach Club that I do. My best friend grew up across the street from her and knows her for years. She also performed her last wedding (my friend is a minister)
She is something else. she is wilddddddddddddd

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
MOB WIVES TONIGHT!! Bring 'em on!!!!!!!!!!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Just watched a marathon of last season, and I can hardly wait!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha, OMG, this one just cracks me up.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
This one what? Did you see the nice 5 minute preview of the new season they played right after last season's final episode during the marathon this afternoon?

O.M.G. it is going to be a really bumpy ride!

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I can't wait. By the way, Big Ang told us that the fights are real.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I would have guessed that about the fights! That Drita is a mad woman!! I've DVR'd the show since I had to stay with my mother until 8:00. I'll start watching it soon and be able to zip through the commercials

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hukd, this show. I don't like a lot of the wives shows but this one is like a guilty pleasure.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Well dang! I didn't know there was something NEW to watch! I hope they play it a zillion times so I can catch up. This is the one housewives show that my DH found and would watch when he saw it was on. It was funny because I didn't want to turn the channel to one of the hw's shows in front of him and then he puts on Mob Wives last season. It totally cracked me up!! LOL

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Great show! Wow, did Renee ever go through hell with her surgery! I would be upset, too, if a friend of 25 years never called other than the actual day of surgery to see how I was doing!

Big Ang looks like she could be Renee's mother, ya think? And it looks like Ramona will be a real instigator, getting Karen Gravano all riled up, ha ha!

I think I love ALL of them, not sure I'll ever be able to be "Team so and so" because they all bring so much to the show

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
The results of that operation were scary! I might be a bit upset myself! I got confused who was who.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Poor Renee she wants to look a lot younger then she is but should perhaps focus on looking good where she is and to wear appropriate clothing <<ie not so darn short/skimpy>> accordingly. She is not an unattractive lady.

Renee is beating a dead horse with this need to be acknowledged by Dritia regarding a relationship that was over long ago. It seems to me that the producers are forcing this issue due to a lack of anything else to discuss. I may have to drop this show as it is worse than the set ups on the HW shows.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Renee is beating a dead horse with this need to be acknowledged by Dritia regarding a relationship that was over long ago.

I think you mean Karen and not Renee. Exactly though, Karen cannot stop talking about Lee. Karen wasn't even living in the same state when Drita starting dating him

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
But Drita is the one going all nutso about it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, those people are just nuts. And I agree it is amazing how they cannot just move on when that is all they say they want to do.

I don't quite understand why a few of these ladies haven't been arrested for assault.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Drita was trying to apologize, but Karen just clearly wanted to fight

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, she did. But she always throws the first punch (then can mysteriously never remember because she "blacks out") LOL!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Yeah but 2 girls cornering her and screaming in her face. I don't blame her. Karen was egging on a fight and she got one.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Judge Judy would say that it doesn't matter. So them's da rules.

<gives Frogi a quick left jab and a right uppercut>

... but blacked out so she doesn't remember doing it

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I watched this and while Karen was probably getting Drita riled up, it wasn't until Ramona pushed her way in and started yelling about something Drita said about her two years ago... WHAT? Drita was looking from one to the other trying to figure out what all was being said (from my point of view) and I think she punched Ramona because she wanted to shut her up. This was supposed to be a conversation between Karen and Drita, not Ramona.

I rolled my eyes when Karen and Ramona were going on about how bad they were during the fight and how awesome they were. Then to blame Drita for all the drama when all Drita wanted was to finally talk with Karen and clear things up.

If two people were screaming at me and had me up on a balcony near the rail, I would probably have felt threatened and riled up as well.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Karen is definitely the pot stirrer who is living in the past.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
LOL Huk'd

Lorib

05-18-2011

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
And if Karen makes one more comment about *LOYALTY* Really? Loyalty,Karen? REALLY!?!?!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I gotta quit watching this garbage and get back to reading books.Admittng you watch this is like getting caught reading the "Enquirer" except I am online and I don't know anybody and they don't know me !

Fayc

01-16-2010

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
It makes me smile, cause they ALL talk like they are in a really, really bad ganster movie. I keep looking for Jimmy Cagney to show up. Not that Cagney could ever do a bad movie.