TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 09, 2012 users admin

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I am the complete opposite of a Kardashian fan but I am at a loss about how this split up is being perceived by the public.

Clearly they made a mistake. Happens all the time. Better they rectify it in 79 days instead of 7-9 years with babies involved.

Kudos to Kim for being that brave.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am watching Anderson Cooper's Best & Worst of 2011, and this category cracked me up.

Guess who won "#1 Best Case of Celebrity with No Discernible Talent."

Yep, Kim. LOL

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I do not get the whole Kardashian thing. Kim seems to think she is the be all and end all but I really don't know what she has to offer. She does have an exotic look to her and she is striking looking.She wears her makeup well.. but I don't think her structure is something to envy. She likes to accentuate her bottom... but I think it looks disproportionately awkward. I do not find her figure attractive at all.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Bonbon I rather see her body type as a role model for kids as opposed to Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton. Khloe & Kim make the average size girl feel normal and not obese.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Frogichik ... I think Chloe looks great! But I in no way think Kim looks like a role model for my daughters. Way too enhanced.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The whole family is very attractive. I've never understood why people say any of them, especially Khloe, are unattractive. Kim and Beyonce have made it attractive to be a thick curvy woman, so for that alone, I'm glad they both are considered beauties of our generation.

I like Beyonce a whole bunch more than Kim.

I like Amber Rose too, add her to that duo for making it okay to have a bit of cushion on the bones

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
All I see with them is all that caked on makeup. I saw a picture of Kim without makeup and she's really pretty naturally.
I don't know if I posted this before but here goes:
http://fabsuger.blogspot.com/2011/08/kim-kardashian-no-makeup.html

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Definitely too much make-up!!!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Kim's for sure very pretty naturally. You just can't fake that kind of bone structure. Someone who is surprisingly scruffy without makeup is Pam Anderson. But I figure if they like wearing that much makeup and it looks good, no problem here.

Someone who wears a lot of make up and isnt' very attractive in it is Lady Gaga. But I guess that's her deal.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
There is nothing on and so I have the show on to keep me company a little. Seems extra fake, Kim and Kris H planning on Kim not taking birth control?! I sure hope she didn't get pregnant before they split.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Same as Happymom, I was watching the marithon yest too. I hadn't seen the ep where Kris H is accusing Kim's friend of being gay. That Kris H came across as a real tool (even more so than usual) in that ep.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tonight they have two back-to-back episodes of the Manhattan show which supposedly reveal the beginning of the end. I thought the wedding special was the beginning of the end? Or maybe the trip to Tahiti. I saw the writing on the wall back then. Neither Kim nor Kris is mature or selfless enough to have an adult relationship.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry.........I didn't see Kris H. doing anything to provoke the breakup......

I did see Kim being so self obsorbed.....yuk...maybe Kris H. had a reason to divorce her!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kris & Kim had NOTHING in common. Once the infatuation wore off I think Kim realized her sweet prince was really a big ogre.

They just weren't a good fit. I mean did he honestly think he would make her a Minnesota housewife?

Kim did the right thing. Better to end it early then drag is out for years or heaven forbid bring kids into this unhealthy relationship.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I finally got caught up on these shows, and I think Kris H. is a real a*s! Kim's uncertainty about how she felt about him seemed very sincere to me, and her mother's explanation about how newlyweds should want to be together all the time was spot on.

Chloe was right about him, and I did feel that she tried her best to engage him. Kris H. didn't fit into this family in any way other than being a partner in crime with Kourtney's husband.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I saw a guy who was in love with his wife on this last episode. Kim had no interest in him prior to the wedding and has said she knew before they got married that it wasn't gonna work.

I cringed when Kim was in Dubai with Kris Jenner listening to her talk about her husband. I felt so bad for him.

Khloe was sweet in this episode but you can't be sweet to someone you usually harrass and expect instant friendship. Considering all I've watched Khloe has not been nice, she's my fav sister and I enjoy Khloe, just sayin.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Khloe saw the writing on the wall LONG ago. Sisters, like my close friends, can see what relationships will work and which ones won't.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I thought Kim's and Kris's talk was very heartfelt. These shows let us in on the good and the bad, so I'm glad we got to see what really was happening, that Kim wasn't really in love. I think she desparately wanted to be, but stuff like Kris H. and his interest in whether Kim's assistant (? don't know what he is to her) was gay and his immature preoccupation with that showed her that he wasn't her cup of tea. Did you see Kim's face when Kris H. wouldn't let the gay thing go? I thought she looked like she was devastated that this guy she married was such a jerk!

I didn't feel badly for Kris H. at ALL during that talk... he was partying like a fool, enjoying the attention of those girls at the bar.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Huk'd Jonathan Cheban is a well known PRguy/publicist. He had his own reality show called the Spin Crowd. Jonathan/Simon are also VERY close with Kelly Osbourne. I think he is also close with Jill Zarin and a couple NJ Housewives

Kardashian is the producer of The Spin Crowd, a reality television show about Command PR, a New York City public relations firm, run by Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck. The show follows them as they settle into their new offices in Los Angeles. Kardashian is friends with both, specifically Cheban, and frequently appears on her reality shows.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, o.k., I wasn't paying particular attention to who he was, just that Kris H. was obsessed

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Funny enough I was with Kris on this. I just assumed Jonathan is gay. I know his business partner Simon is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I always assumed he was, too, but when Kris was pushing Jonathan about whether he was or wasn't, I started to think, "What business is it of yours and what does it matter anyway?" Kris was very disrespectful when he kept pushing it. It seemed very immature. I don't buy this, "I'm just trying to get to know you better." He was just being nosy.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I have ZERO respect for Cheban. The guy is a slime. He would never answer yes or no he was or wasn't, as if he didn't want to alienate any possibilities. Just say you're bi if you're bi. Is he hiding his homosexuality? If so, he's not doing a good job of it. Then parading that model through as if she were a piece of meat. How insulting.

THEN, to turn on Kris, saying he was unemployed, blah blah blah, it was just low. We only saw part of it, and I think Cheban egged Kris on making it much worse, then they only showed us Kris' half of it, really. Remember, Cheban is PR and E has an invested interest to make him look good. I am done with this show, it's not even entertaining anymore. It dumbs down society and expects us to believe at face value what's happening. We are not that stupid, I hope.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Actually, only the film crew and the participants know what's real and what's edited. I think I'm pretty good at reading between the lines, and sorry, but Kris H. was a first class doooosh

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
No disagreement there. I think they all are. Except Bruce, I like Bruce. And the younger girls are ok, too.

But the rest of them.......meh, yuck, seriously, smh, and big eye rolls.