TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 26, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 26, 2011 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched the video of Kris H. taking the court tonight and the whole crowd booed him.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
That was sad. He didn't really do anything wrong.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Booed? I like Kris Humphries! I would have cheered! So MEAN!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
As a former NY'er, the crowd was probably booing "all things Kardashian". That's my bet.

Doesn't make it right though.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The announcers commented they were surprised about the booing. He handled it well. I'm hoping he has a good season.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Forbes magazine survey has Kris Humphries as the most hated sports figure of 2011.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Should read in the most hated player in the NBA. sorry

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Kris Humphries looked like he didn't know how to talk on the View

Tishala

08-01-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Lamar Odem is also one of the 10 most hated NBA players. People just dislike them because of their association with the Kardashian Klan.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I don't like him and it has nothing to do with the Kardashians. He can be very rude and abrasive. I don't think everyone that dislikes him is because of his connections to the Kardashians. If that were the case, then people should love him now that he is suing them! I would never dislike someone just because they are tied to a person I didn't like and I think most people would be the same. So if he earned the title he might just deserved it. I think some hate Kim so much that they will look past Kris's faults. I am not a fan of this family, but I do watch the show...I do like Bruce. Kim and Kris rushed into a marriage without "the talks". They should have nailed down where they would live, children, etc to make sure they were on the same page. Both did not do this...I do give Kris credit for wanting to work on the marriage, but in the end Kim chose not to. Does it make her evil? No. It makes her look ridiculously stupid. She treated her marriage like she was returning a pair of shoes she decided she did not like. I think her family had alot to do with her decision, they seemed to have problems with him.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher everything you said I agree with except about Kris H. being rude and abrasive. I liked him alot and he being on the show made me watch it more.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kris H. being rude and abrasive......but, look what he was up against so I excuse him.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Everyone on the most hated list, except Mr Humphries and Mr Odem, is an impact player, so it makes sense for fans to hate Kobe and LeBron, as examples. Until early this year, unless one was a huge NBA fan, one never would have heard of Mr Humphries, whose career was the definition of middling. So I stand by my earlier assertion that the hatred emerges from his association with the Kardashian Klan rather than something else.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
He's a bit of a lug, but doesn't deserve any hate thrown his way. He got in over his head with this family and thankfully extricated himself before getting in too deep. (or rather, Kim did it for him.)

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I stand with you Tishala and I wish you'd do recaps of this show like you do Survivor!!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think Kris H. is immature and a tool. Lamar on the other hand is sweet & thoughtful. I basically have polar opposite opinions of the 2.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Frogichik!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Also, he was rude and abrasive the first time he meet the family, so I can't blame them!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I hated how he responded when a Photographer ask if Kim was the most beautiful woman in the world. His response: "No, my Mom is!" Sweet for Mom, a slap in Kim's face. He should have said, "She and my Mom are!" or "She's right up there with my Mom!" Kim handle it with class and said she wasn't hurt by his comment, but I bet she was! Even if he didn't want to hurt his Mom's feelings, he certainly didn't mind hurting Kim! I lost alot of respect for him then!

Also he seemed to enjoy embarrassing Kim in public (just as he did above in front of the camera). The way he acted at the rehearsal dinner and then when they went to the gathering in NYC for Kim's work...he did not express his feelings about being there until they were there...in front of others!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
He called her "stupid", "fat a**", that her fame would not last (maybe it will or maybe it won't), etc. That doesn't sound like someone who loves a person. It sounds like a man trying to degrade a woman to feel superior to her. He wasn't someone being supportive of her career or life, which I never saw him do!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he could be crass and who didn't really support her like he should have. I don't think he really got Kim, and seems like a straight shooter. I think he did love her, but was in over his head. Better for both of them if they parted. But I still don't think he deserved to get booed at a basketball game.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Ha, look familiar? lol It's not really Kris' account, some Kris K. fan/stalker

http://twitpic.com/7yqu8l

I do love to make fun of this family.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
About the booing I agree, but neither does she deserve some of the comments about her. I can't believe I am defending any of them. LOL

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
He was really rude and immature acting. Everytime he spoke it reminded me of Arnold Sch. voice. I thought it was horrible when they were on the roof of the hotel in NY and he said..."I could just throw you off". What kind of guy says that???

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Ohhh! I didn't hear that one, Iluvreality! That is sick! Who threatens someone even in jest with a remark like that?