TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 21, 2011 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, are you kidding? Plenty of 14 year olds are having surgery, nose jobs, boob jobs, you name it.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
What's with the one white fingernail?

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
kids have been having surgery for decades. I am 56 now but when I was 16 a girl in my class had a boob job done. looking back you have to wonder about her parents -- father was a shrink and mother was a writer.

Aitch41

01-09-2009

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aitch41 a private message Print Post    
it's to bad that these young ladies are standing in front of a sign the says "easy".

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you guys see their Christmas card photo this year? I think it gets worse every year.

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2011/12/19/our-2011-family-christmas-card/

Be sure to click through all of the photos. There's 9 closeups of the different areas of the card in the slide show. These people look scary in this one.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord. I hear the Adamm's Family theme tune playing when I look at that picture. Khloe is so photo shopped she looks like a cardboard cutout, and why did Kourtney enhance her bum with a cushion?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - This is great. I never thought they could outdo
last years.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They made poor little baby Mason look like the kid in Stephen King's "Pet Sematary" movie.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Bruce, Rob, and Lamar are the only ones who look good, IMO. Yes, and since when did Kourtney have a bubble butt? Khloe has most definitely been photochopped, she's NOT that skinny! Yikes

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
That is a terrible Christmas card. No warmth. No Christmas spirit.

I saw khloe on fashion police (? Not sure of the name, the Friday night show with Joan rivers) and she looked much slimmer than I'd ever seen her.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I'm scared of this photo. A very Tim Burton Christmas.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
For what it's worth, I think both the younger Kardashian girls are gorgeous. You shoulda seen me at that age. Mama Kris woulda had her work cut out for her.

They all have such gorgeous coloring, which in my opinion makes up for some (very tiny) physical imperfections. Although they all seem to marry men far below them in the looks department.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Nyheat, the difference is these people have professional trainers, stylists, makeup artists, hair stylists... it's amazing what some $$ and some time can do for you. You'd have looked rockin' hot at that age too had you had the same resources they do. Makeup truly does wonders.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
A 3-D Christmas card? That gives them one more dimension than they have in real life!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Don't forget, there is always Photoshop. That can make anyone look better!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Seriously, and put the two together (a team of stylists and PhotoShop)? You can see it in action at the Dove YouTube vid.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Darrell, LOL!!!

Do you think Kim's soon-to-be ex was in the original shot?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw something interesting on what I think was the latest NY show.

Kris Jenner called Kim to tell her that her best friend was writing a tell all book about her. Both Kim and Mom Kris were crazy angry. Then Mom Kris had the nerve say something like "Well I'm writing a tell all book, but it's about me, not someone else, there's a difference."

After all of the Simpson stuff that was in her book, I beg to differ. They are a bit hypocritical, I think.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
But Jonathan (whatshisname) was mostly about KIM and his 'life with the kardashians' I think. In a tell all book, you are telling about yourself and your experiences in life. Those experiences include others, but aren't completely about them. I can see why Kim and Kris are ticked off. He is trying to profit off of Kardashian bandwagon, because no one wants to read about this guy by himself.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's not even what the book was about in the first place, so she had nothing to be upset about. And I do think it's hypocritical for Kris to be able to write about her experiences with the Simpsons and then say Kim's friend can't write about his own experiences with Kim. They were part of his life.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
That's true Naja. And I agree. Maybe she should have each 'friend' sign a confidentiality agreement before they hang out. I wonder how many friends they'd have???/

They gave the impression that the book was all about Kim.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Every time I catch a few minutes of the show, they are furious about something or other. Seem the Kardashians spend a lot of time feeling affronted and pissed off. Lovely family.:P

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Must. Stop. Watching. This. Show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Escapee, later in the show it's shown how the book was a "how to" book. How to become an "it" girl. Later in the show Kim even wrote the preface for it (like a glowing review) as an apology to the guy.

eta: also, during the last show, Kim admits she wouldn't be where she is if he hadn't have helped her.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Kim's hubby just signed 8 million dollar deal to play. Wonder if Kim will go after part of it.