TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 19, 2011 users admin

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
What are the names of all the shows?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dlkuhn4, my tivo listings show these shows currently running on E! channel. Either in reruns or new.

1. Keeping up w/ the Kardashians
2. The Kardashians
3. Khloe and Lamar
4. Kourtney and Kim Take New York

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
After seeing mom Kris telling Kim that she's "not ready to have kids," I thought seriously, this woman needs to get away from her mother. How controlling to tell 30 yr old she's not ready. Kim really needs to live her own life. I think all of this reality business, controlling stage mom, and public persona is hindering her. Jeesh.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
but wasn't she right? given that the marriage lasted all of 75 days, would it have been a wise decision to get pregnant?

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I heard that now the youngest two are going to have their own show. I can't remember the two girls names tho. This whole family is just toooooo much................

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kylie and Kendall.

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
I was in the check out lane last night and every single rag had a kardashian on the cover . . . this mass invasion is going to be over soon . . . i think

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
One of the younger sisters is not very pretty...she is not blessed with Kris' looks, she's a Jenner all the way.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Actually the Jenner's are all very attractive to me and Bruce was gorgeous preplastic surgery.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think Kylie and Kendal are GORGEOUS! Which one is not pretty Rehtse?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I've read that Kim has worked with the one on the left because she has an unnatural smile. If you look at Google images, there are gorgeous pictures of her as well as some pretty "plain Jane" sorts. And their make-up artist does some amazing things with her, too. The one on the right seems to be a more "natural" beauty, IMO

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
She JUST turned 14 in August. Don't most girls go through an awkward period from 11-15ish? She is a child hitting puberty before our eyes and is blossoming. I honestly think they are both stunning. I WISH someone would have taught me how to properly apply at that age. I looked like a raccoon, lol. Here is a perfect example a beautiful woman as an awkward child:

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I know plenty of women that are stunning now but were ugly ducklings as preteens. Weren't we all lol

The older sister is oozing with confidence while her younger sister is a typical younger sister who doesn't have her older sisters confidence. Especially in a posed photo that the older sister has alot more experience with. Typical sisters IMO.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The Kardashian Syndrome - Absolutely Fabulous - BBC One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq0FxwAlP_c&feature=share

"They're multiplying like headlice" ROFLMBO!

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I'd like to know how a 14-year-old got boobs like that!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
They look like implants in most of her pictures, don't they? Either that or the airbrush fairies spray paint them that way so they appear to be real boobage

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Definitely look like implants. That's just sad.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Looks like a push-up bra to me. FWIW I grew fast when I was younger. Went from no bra to a size B in the fifth/sixth grade. Totally skipped any training bra.

I don't believe for one second either girl has implants.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I agree. Push up bra and contouring with body makeup.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
pushup bra

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, ladies. Some girls have big boobs at that age. It doesn't make them implants. I had big boobs at a very early age. Think I was about 13. It was actually pretty embarrassing at that age. Nobody would do surgery on a 14 year old girl. Be serious.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
A pushup bra does not look like that with natural boobage. Just sayin'.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
A pushup bra does not look like that with natural boobage. Just sayin'.

My friend purposely buys bras too small just to get that effect. It does work.

Babyjax....Exactly!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Uhhh...my very slim 14-year old daughter wears a 34D...and I was very large at an early age too (although much shorter and plumper).

Hisimage

05-17-2011

Monday, December 19, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hisimage a private message Print Post    
Both of my daughters are slim with H-U-G-E boobs. They did not get it from me. At 14 the youngest was already a D cup. She hates it!