TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 14, 2011 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think there is a word for Kate and what she is doing with her children. And I can't actually say it here but it has to do with that age old profession. Really disgusting.

As for the Kardashians, I'm absolutely appalled that Barbara Walters has named them as one of the top 10 most fascinating of 2011.

I wish both Kardashian and Gosselin people would forever leave my world. Please.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I am watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...Kim and Khloe are on there helping a family who lost a child to suicide (because of bullying).

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I can picture Kate G. now, shouting out from behind the stage curtain... "Sing out, Louise, sing out!"

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Darrell!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm old enough to get that reference and I loved that movie...Natalie Wood was one of the most beautiful women of her generation, in my opinion.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Holly, just reading the way that article was written makes me skeptical about its truth. The media is really hard on Kate G. How is she supposed to support all those kids anyway? Her deadbeat husband doesn't seem to be doing it, and she's not going to be able to support them with a regular job, so I can't blame her for looking into ways to generate cash for her family. That's a lot of mouths to feed!

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Well, Babytjaxmom, there's about 8 different articles saying pretty much the same thing, so what's that old saying, no smoke without fire?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, supposedly they made enough money to support the kids for a while. And can't she do what that other family with 8 or 11 kids is doing? The mom GOT A JOB! A real JOB! Not one prostituting her kids all over the place, but a regular old job like you 'n me. Shocker!

Personally I think octomom and Ms Gosselin get what they ask for.

As for Kardashian... a blurb in today's paper was talking about how Kim was all gushing over her Love perfume. And watching her love grow. For 72 days. HAHAHAHA! :-)

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Love...the scent that lasts 72 days.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Her deadbeat husband doesn't seem to be doing it

Because he has a regular job and not seeking fame that makes him a deadbeat?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. Khloe supports HER husband so I wouldn't doubt that she'll be moving to Dallas. I wander if the next Kardashian show will be: Khloe & Lamar take Dallas.......

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Yes Texasdeb they have already said the show would be chronicling Khloe and Lamar's move to Texas

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/12/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-reality-show-dallas-mavericks/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it will be kind of fun to see how they are accepted here and whether they enjoy it (and considering that he got traded to the WORLD CHAMPION MAVERICKS hopefully this will be a positive career move for him). I don't see why Khloe won't fit in - Texas is full of loud, big women with lots of hair who wear too much makeup and overdress for the least little thing. I think she will be fabulous!

I'm sure Mark Cuban will love her and the publicity she will generate for the team.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think Khloe & Lamar will fit in just fine here in Texas. I'm watching EXTRA right now on ABC & Khloe is excited about moving to Dallas.....good for her!

As far as Mark Cuban (Maverick's owner), he isn't shy around a camera! Heck, he even had his own reality show several yrs ago. I think this will be a win/win for everyone!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mark Cuban was also on Dancing w/ The Stars. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I had forgot about Mark being on dwts. He likes the camera & the camera likes him. Lamar is a great addition to the Maverick's team.

Hey Texas TVCH members, let's welcome Khloe & Lamar with open arms.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mark also had a tv show where he gave someone a mil

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
yes, Pamy....that's the reality show I was talking about up thread.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Khloe/Lamar and Kourtney/Scott, it's funny how all the fuss is over Kim and IMO she's not the star any longer and her wedding was her attempt to be revelant, it's her sisters who are interesting!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Until exactly 3 minutes ago when I ran across their ages on a gossip site, I thought Khloe was the oldest girl, not the youngest.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
They really aren't ever going to go away, are they?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh no, I heard today that there is also going to be a spinoff show for the two younger sisters, and some other show (whose content I can't remember...I'm sure it is a way for Kris to put herself further in front of the cameras). I think in sum total "E" will have 5 Kardashian shows on at the beginning of 2012.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
The "E" channel has become the "K" channel. pfft

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Oh plez no more I am sick of seeing them everytime I turn around It like Charlie Sheen. What did they do to get all this attention nothing .