TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 02, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through December 02, 2011 users admin

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
The one from the bus station is Angelea. She's as tough as nails. She seems to behaving herself this time around. Not quite as mouthy as she was her first time..

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
like she said, angelea works in a bank now. she has learned to keep the rough edges hidden.

i think its kinda sad that tyra still wants her to 'act out' for tv.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Now, if Lisa would go, it would be much easier to watch the train wreck that is this season.

Diacritical

08-14-2005

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Diacritical a private message Print Post    
Laura and Allison continue to be my favorites. Tonight's result made me as happy as I have been watching this show in a very long time. Allison is amazing.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I watch also. I like Laura more than Allison altho Allison is my second fav. I was so happy last night when her video came in first. Lisa was upset about that, she thought she had that whole challenge wrapped up. quite frankly, I could hardly understand a word that anyone of them said during the video. Allison's eyes were really spooky, don't ya think?

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
It has been said repeatedly and it is still true. Allison is special. Special in looks and special in personality.

I loved what Angelea said about her. "She can model, she can act. Oh, Lord, don't tell me she can sing too. Is there nothing that she is not good at?"

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Guess it's just you and me Allie. Did u watch last night. Allison won the challenge again. She seems to be kicking butt in areas she has no confidence in. Poor Laura didn't do very good in the bowl last night. Did ya notice she never mentioned to the judges or to Jay that she was sick. I think she is the prettiest one left. If it is her and Allison in the final I will really be in a heckuva pickle, won't know which one to root for.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Laura is a cutie but ordinary. I want Allison
To win.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I will be so happy when Lisa is gone. I didn't care for her in her season, and I care for her less on this show. She is too full of herself.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes tired of Lisa but glad Shannon went first. Some of these models are alittle long in the tooth.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Monday, November 14, 2011 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
I am finding Lisa harder and harder to take. She could be great if she would just tone down the silliness and the cocky attitude.

Laura and Allison are both just so nice. And it is a natural nice, nothing phony about it. I think that is why people love them.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
UGH!
I knew the end result, but still....

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
Angelea should have been the one to go home. I think the judges blew this one.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I agree Allie. I am not a fan of Domenque, but I like her better than Angelea. She seems already to have a fight and she does not take critisizm (don't have spellcheck) very good. Poor Laura was actually trying to compliment her but she was taking everything she said as a putcown. Maybe she'll get the boot next week. Hopefully

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine if she thought someone was attacking her during some interview? I thought Dominique was much better this season and seemed a lot more professional that Angelea.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
They're just keeping Angelee for the drama.

Where do these "top models" go after they win? It seems like we never hear anything at all about them after the season is over...unless it's on something really D-list like Surreal Life or Hair Battle Spectacular.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was reading a where are the now type web
Site. Most of them are semi successful models. Under
Lisa it said she was a recording artist so no wonder she
Was upset Allison won the challenge.
Laura had some good pictures outside of ANTM
Portfolio.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Do you have the link for that site? I'd like to check it out. Thanks

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i didnt think Laura was trying to compliment her. I've been a victim of that Fake 'we love you so lets rip you to shreds for your own good' Bullshoot in real life. I was completely on Angelea's side.

Glad Dom left, she really was too old looking but Great for modelling in general jobs.

However, at least Dom was the only honest one during that Challenge. I felt she at least was trying to be relatively real when naming Anglea and her weaknesses. That is why i had such distain for "syrupy sweet" laura. Only After someone Else said Angelea was least deserving did Laura pipe up her Two cents worth.

I worked with a bunch of Laura's. A few of us would call them the Sharks. If someone was down, the sharks could smell blood, would circle and Pick at the down person until they cried or Got angry. The sharks would usually do it with Big Sweet smiles on their faces so if management looked over, it wouldnt be obvious what was really happening.

I used to just keep my mouth shut and not respond, so the sharks didnt get a meal from me. BUT i saw them succeed many a time.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
I hate it when they ask the contestants in competition to critique the other contestants. If they do, it makes them look snarky, if they refuse, it makes them look uncooperative. and the one being critiqued always gets their feeling hurt and ends up mad at someone. It serves no purpose and just causes hard feelings. I know the reason they do it is for the drama, but I just don't like it. I think it is unfair.

I guess there might be one reason for it. To see how they react under pressure, but how many times do they actually cut someone for the way the react?

Allietex

08-16-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
Sun, I know what you mean, and I agree in general, but I just don't see Laura as that kind. I think she is actually sweet and sincere. I think what you see is what you get. But in this case, I think she was she was just inept in the things she said and then she got upset trying to explain what she meant, and it just got worse.

I actually thought Dom was the insincere one. I felt she sort of used the opportunity to bash Angelea.

And of course Angelea is not one who is going to take any criticism no matter how sincere it might be given.

It was just a bad situation all around.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
My favorite Laura got the boot last night. Now I guess I will have to root for Allison. Sure hope Lisa or Angelea don't win. Angelea is a loose canon, never know when she is going to blow up. And Lisa isn't much better.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I am starting to like Lisa a bit. Angelea should have gone home awhile ago. She is too unpredictable, making Lisa look like Doris Day! It sure does look like the fix has been in for some time. All the so-called emotion and so on. Blech! Yes, that is someone I want on my set, not!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i dont think anglea is a loose cannon but she sure is being edited as one. She was calm cool and collected the first part of the show and constantly criticized for it. remember when they demanded she be ghetto? she proclaimed she worked in a BANK and knows how to talk in public. I remember that episode clearly because tyra kinda reemed her out for doing a professional (but boring) interview.

Glad to see Angelea win a comp. Thought it was NASTY and meanspirited of Jay to try to con the Vogue Italia woman into NOT choosing angelea. What does telling the lady that Angelea has an anger problem have ANYTHING to do with the Blog challenge?? it was about writing and taking pics

i think alison or angelea have the build to work europe. Lisa is too old looking. but she does photograph well PLUS i think tyra would love that 'Boozer makes it good' side story

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
was surfing the web when i ran across this article about a model who is the New Body of Vogue.

caution -- there is some artistic nudity as per the Pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2069258/Karlie-Kloss-hailed-new-Body-poses-nude-Vogue.html

What think you?? i thought she was at least ten lbs underweight, it reminded me of an anorexic but muscular/fit person I know in real life. NOT healthy looking.

BUT its europe. Is lisa THIN enough for them? is Angelea Thin enough? i think alison has this comp in the bag.