TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 01, 2011 users admin

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I thought the naked yoga was pretty horrible too. That really shows a lack of respect. How would she like it if she walked in and Kris was doing yoga with a naked lady. Watching the show she was kinda smiling and smirking when they were having an argument. Don't know about any of you, but I don't smile if I'm having an argument.

Their whole show is so phony.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
yep......phony.......& Kim is no actress!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was watching HLN today and they had a segment of Dr. Drew freaking out about Kim punching Kris for accidentally stepping on her toe and ruining her pedicure (in the season premiere of the sisters show). I have never seen Dr. Drew so loud and adamant. He was saying how that is domestic abuse. Maybe someone can find the clip of Dr. Drew. He said Kris had a part in it, but in the clip I saw, all I saw was Kris grabbing her wrists to stop her from punching him.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
It wasn't just a light playful slap--she really slugged him and was so infuriated. I thought the same thing about domestic abuse--if the shoe was on the other foot, Kris doing that to Kim would've been totally unacceptable. I like Kim, but it was over the top.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I watched the show and thought it was pretty tame considering all the hype. I don't know what either of them expected but it seems as if they didn't give their relationship a chance. Living with her sister, scott and a baby isn't ideal for newlyweds who need time to adjust to living with each other.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kim wound up with all her might to hurt him. But he was big enough to stop her. Here's the video with Dr. Drew getting upset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkFQPrrGTt8

(edited to give the direct youtube link instead of a strange web page)

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Living with her sister, scott and a baby isn't ideal for newlyweds who need time to adjust to living with each other.
That's what I don't get. With all their money, especially hers, why not just get a hotel suite for a while until they figured things out. Don't understand why they had to move in with Kourtney and Scott. And then have the nerve to complain about living with them!

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Have you ever stubbed your toe or had someone as big as Kris Humphries stomp on it hard enough to break the nail? Breathtakingly painful. I think her punch was a lash out reaction from the pain he clumsily inflicted on her. Dr. Drew needs to find some better filler for his show!

I'm no Kim K fan by any means, but this seems very over hyped to me, and Kris H did seem to always be overly "rough" when playing around with her too. Those two are a match made in hell.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Another new Kardashian in the oven...

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Do tell....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So, I guess Khourtney and Scott mysteriously reconnected and rediscovered intimacy. How sweet. This show is created for television and has very little to do with reality. They are all pseudo actors.
Scott was never mad at Khourtney, it is part of his act and making himself relevant.
Khoutney's obsession with "healthy lifestyle" is scripted. All she has to do is say aloud " I would like to have a little bit more healthier life style" and the writers get busy.
A close personal friend is a writer and was asked to write for a reality show.That is pretty much how it works.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Now Kris wants an anullment. I thought that was what they should get in the first place. But then another article from Kim saying she would have gotten an anullment, but in CA they have strict reasons for such. I think FRAUD should be a good one!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Why bother with the annulment? Is she going to argue that they never consummated the marriage? I mean, hell, the soon to be former Mrs Humphries has been married before, so what's the point? It's not like anyone who became famous by schtupping Ray J is going to lose honor with a run of the mill divorce.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
These people are just trying to get stories out to take the focus off Kim and her 72 days on wedlock.

Sympatico had this story a few days ago about Bruce and Kris.

http://www.dramarama.ca/2011/11/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-divorce-rate.html

Now Scott and Kourtney are having a baby and according to TMZ.com getting married.

What I do not understand about Kris and Kim is why not stay married for a year. Stay away from each other and everytime they are seen alone that tabloids would be screaming divorce is coming. Free publicity for a whole year!!!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also heard that Kim's best friend Jonathan is considering suing Kris because he asked him if he was gay. Not that he called him gay, simply he asked if he was. To the tune of $5 million. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Kris is supposedly going to sue Kim for $10M for showing his "bullying" of Jonathan. What a joke they all are. Just walk away...

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Didn't read that story jenjackso but I did read this morning that Jonathan is considering suing Kris Humphries for 5 mil for slaunder in regards to the gay questions.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/kim-kardashian-jonathan-cheban-planning-sue-kris-humphries-gay-slur

Also another story says Kris H is claiming fraud and wanting an annulment. I hope this story is true and he gets it. And another story from the Nat'l Enquirer says Bruce and Kris K are having martial problems and that Bruce feels bad for Kris H and is unhappy with Kris K for numberous things.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
How is it slanderous to ask if someone is gay?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I agree Escapee it is crazy. To be honest I thought Jonathan Cheeban was gay. I was SHOCKED to find out he isn't

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I did too, Frogichik! I probably would have asked him too. I hate people who are just out for $$$$$$. Isn't he the one who had his own show about an Ad Agency or something and forced the one girl to get lip injections? He said awful things to his employees if it is him. Slandrous things.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I figure that the Kardashian machine is trying to do anything they can to try and make Kim's actions look better. Call me a cynic!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
You nailed it Roxip. I'm liking Kris Humphries more and more.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Roxi, that ain't a cynic, that's a realist. Cuz that's what they is doin'. :-)

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
When I saw that Kris wanted an annulment, I was assuming it was Kris Jenner who wanted it. LOL. That's why I was wondering what the basis would be for it. But now that I realize it's Mr Humphries, it makes a lot more sense and I feel like a doofus.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Well apparently Kate Gosselin has reached out to Kris Jenner asking for advice on how best to market her kids!

Fallen reality TV star Kate Gosselin is turning to Kris Jenner to save her tanking career!

Cash-hungry Kate is hoping [Kris]… can help reinvent HER family as the next Hollywood dynasty, sources say.

“Kate has reached out to Kris hoping she’ll mentor her on how to turn the Gosselin kids into a money-making machine,” a source divulged.

“Kate wants her family to be Kardashian 2.0!…”

In a bid to rebuild their brand, Kate is enrolling the children in singing and acting classes, and planning a move to Hollywood.

“Kate got Kris's e-mail address and sent her a gushing note about how much she admires Kris for turning her family into international superstars,” the source divulged.

“Kate ended the note by saying, ‘I hope you can teach me some of your magic tricks.’”…

“Kate is praying this new friendship will lead to a meeting with executives at the E! network, where the Kardashian TV empire is based,” said the source.

Full story here:

http://www.celebitchy.com/194031/kate_gosselin_begs_kris_jenner_for_help_pimping_out_her_kids/