TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 29, 2011 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't care enough about the Kardashians or the Gosselins to hate them. I'm just bored with them.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I do too Holly.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
"Hater" is a commonly used term today. Wishing the family would disappear from TV, magazines, and the news is wishing them an end to where they have found their livelihood. As with Kate Gosselin and the assertions that she should do nothing more on TV (even though she obviously likes working on TV) and practically insisting the only way she should raise her children is by going back to nursing, is more of the same thing. I also think that calling people "fame w****s" and liars, bad mothers, and such is quite hateful, IMO.

Nobody tells anyone else here how they should earn their living. Despite any boycotts of their shows, there will still be plenty of people who DO enjoy watching the Kardashians and Kate Gosselin.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I guess it depends on who you talk to if hate is a commonly used word. I don't tend to hate anyone or anything, nor do I get into many arguments with people and I prefer to express and let others express without calling them haters. I'd really appreciate if the calling us haters could stop.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"I'd really appreciate it if the calling us haters could stop."

ITA but it won't happen. All you can do is avoid the threads where those people have a strong emotional attachment.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
That's what has been happening, discussion will stop here for a few days then we'll all respond with our thoughts and Yes I think Kris Jenner is to blame for the unrealistic life of her kids. I can say that here and not be labeled for saying she's a 100% bad mother. I'm saying what I'm saying nothing more.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The thing is, I don't think Kris Jenner is a bad mother. I watched the "E" special on the Kardashians and IMO she has just lost her mind in the search of fame. I think she was a bored LA housewife who got caught up in creating something for herself and her daughters were willing accomplices. Too bad she didn't get on one of those "Housewives of Beverly Hills" shows instead and then maybe her daughters wouldn't have been so front and center...but it doesn't appear to me that they are unwilling to be involved, nor is Bruce.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, bad mother or not, Kris Jenner has made a nice living for herself and her daughters. They make millions per year, have several TV shows and endorsement contracts. They're all set for life. I wouldn't mind being a Kardashian. Just sayin'.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I like Bruce he would be happy off camera I think. So would Rob, Scott and Kourtney. Those are the people I enjoy watching the most.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If Rob wins DWTS that's it for me I won't watch again.These people are so irrelevant.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Really?? I'm not particularly a fan of Rob and have been rooting for JR & Rikki from the beginning but I have to admit Rob has done a great job & vastly improved since the beginning of DWTS. If he wins, he deserves it.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
He's improved so much and wasn't a good dancer in the beginning but now he's looking very sharp. I'd love it if he won he's put in so much work. I like JR and Rikki too.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree I wonder if that show is fix if Rob wins, I can't believe Kris wants to change her name back to Kardashians I wonder how Bruce feel's about that I always thought they were an odd couple. I would divorce her if I said that.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Ok so I used to watch this show a long time ago. I stopped watching when Kim was going to pose for playboy but not naked. Her mom convinced her to pose naked for a better spread. She did so although she was not comfortable with posing nude. I could not get over the fact that a mother would tell her own daughter to pose nude so that she would get more photos in the mag.

I see what Kris does to her children is a form of prostitution (just my opinion folks).

What bothers me most about this show is how some people who watch the show may try to exploit their children the same way. Remember balloon boy. I also have issues with shows like 16 and pregnant, teens are trying to get pregnant to be on the show. Also the more they fight and act out the more exposure they get, same as the K clan.

Not a fan, do not watch, do not hate, just my opinion of how some reality shows are falling off track for ratings.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
ITA, Pippin, and couldn't have said it better myself.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I always wondered if Kim really did want to pose nude and the mother was covering for Kim by making us think it was her idea. While I put alot on the mother's shoulders in regard to blame I do not think anyone would pose nude unless they wanted to do it.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think that the reason many of us like to watch Kourtney, Scott, Khloe, Lamar, Rob, & Bruce is because what you see, is what you get. Not so much with Kris & Kim IMO. I see them both to be very fake & acting for the camera. I get a kick out of Kris because she has a sence of humor at least. Not so much Kim........... Kim is really pretty but, so are the rest. I enjoy the shows that don't center around Kim or even show her for that matter. I just feel that most of the segments focused on Kim are not real, but staged & she's just acting a part (and not acting very well). One of the most recent scenes that showed Kim being "real" was on that trip when boy Kris threw her in the water & she threw that hissy fit because she thought she lost an ear ring. I thought the girl was going to throw herself down & do the whole kicking arm flapping scene like we see brat kids doing in Wal-Mart....tee.hee. She's had a few other "real" scenes. I surprised Mamma Kris didn't cut some of this but I reckin she DOES cut alot of these "real" kind of scenes that involve her money maker kid because it's all about the image of the product.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA TexasDeb, to me Kim's a very minimal and unmissed part of the series. I much prefer the others.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I actually think the others are much prettier than Kim. She is just all make-up not really "natural beauty"... and I haven't drunk the cool-aid; I don't find her bottom to be cute... looks more disfigured to me... I think of Elephantitis every time I see her backside.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Elephantitis

Is that a way of saying she has a big butt ?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Texas wanted to say that ITA with this sentence..

I think that the reason many of us like to watch Kourtney, Scott, Khloe, Lamar, Rob, & Bruce is because what you see, is what you get. Not so much with Kris & Kim IMO. I see them both to be very fake & acting for the camera.

So it's not about hating at all, it's about fans that enjoy the show and the show's never really been about Kim at all she's been a semi guest on a show that for me has been more about the other members of the family and I like all of them. Kim not so much but then she's rarely been on the show and now with her arrival she's created a negative vibe for some fans, me included.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
On the bit of the Khloe and Lamar thing I saw yesterday, I was surprised at how submissive she seemed to be around him. Shocker!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
So rumor on TV is that one of the reasons for the breakup of the 72 day marriage had something to do with nekkid yoga. As in, Kim was participating (clothed) while her instructor led her (unclothed) and Kris (hubby) walked in. First of all, not so sure I want some guys dangly bits in front of my face during yoga (wouldn't that defeat the purpose of "om"?) and secondly, ewww. Unsanitary at best. In a hotel room. Eww...

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I saw the clip and the whole thing is silly. There were quite a few women in the private class and it seemed pretty normal--except the instructor was naked. lol. I think it caught Kris off guard. Kim called him immature, blah blah. The interaction over her broken toenail manicure was more disturbing. Kim hauled off and belted Kris on the arm when he stepped on her toe and broke the nail. She was truly furious. Yeah, these two were not destined to be together.

I watched a bit of the show the other day, and my least favorite person is still Kourtney. She has such a snotty tone and attitude about everything. Not a fan of that girl. Having caught these snippets, I like Kim the best of the (older) girls and the mom.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I seriously think he had a fight or flight reaction to what he got exposed to. He flew. She should have gone with him and supported him. Why were they living with Kourtney? Why couldn't they rent a penthouse while they were in NY and just BE newlyweds. I'd have split too.