TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 18, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 18, 2011 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
On top of which, he was his friend of many years so most likely wanted to be involved in the defense. Wasn't Kardashian the one who read out the 'suicide' note after that ridiculous white SUV chase and sort of became his spokesman for a while?

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I said "used to," not now. At the time I thought the Kadashians were living off of blood money and turning a profit off the fame associated with OJ. And if you choose to represent someone who you think is guilty, then you have some moral ambiguiuty going on there. But Kris isn't her husband and the kids aren't to blame for the sins of the father, so I let it go. But family friend or no, trying to get a probable murderer acquitted isn't exactly a noble pursuit, now is it?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not saying it was true in this case but believe it or not there are innocent people who are wrongly charged with crimes and a good defense attorney can ensure that they get a fair trial.

Otherwise it would be like living in a totalitarian society where it is assumed that the authorities are always right and they can do whatever they wish.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Yes, of course. I don't "hate" defense attornies a rule, but with happened with OJ was pretty disturbing.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The topic for me was never hating a family for what OJ did or didn't do I don't think anyone has said anything close to that.

I think that Kris Jenner using Nicole's enfamous murder to promote her book, without Nicole's family's consent is low.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, Shenanagon, someone did say that. It has been clarified, but it was said.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Anybody reading about the Kardashian boycott. I think it's great and hope it does some good and boot their bums off TV so we don't have to listen or see them anymore. Go BOYCOTT

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
It's easy to boycott them when their season is over with. I'll bet when new shows air it will be a different story.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
not for me, LOL. I have been boycotting them for quite a while.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
There's actually a petition making the rounds, to have them removed from the E! lineup. It has over 100,000 signatures already.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Their new season starts in a week or so. It is the NY one so it will be interesting to see how it does.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching......(runs to hide) ;-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If you don't like it, you don't have to watch. 100,000 signatures on a petition is nothing when you consider there are probably millions of people who watch this show. If people stop watching they will take it off the air, but until then it make money so it will probably stay.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I like their shows. I don't get the hate

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don,t even watch their shows (except for a marathon I left on the tv one day two years ago for the background company while I did my housework), but they seem to have somehow invaded everything else I watch in some way. It's too much.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm not a hater I actually wanted them to do well. All of them.

I liked Khloe and Kourtney and Scott alot, they can be very funny and it does seem genuine. Kim from what I've watched hasn't really been on alot of the shows she would be on a few then off a few but that could be my spotty watching. Anywho I think Khloe and Kourtney do have a following, Kim isn't that interesting, she's beautiful and making money on her looks. Good for her.

But if I were Khloe and Kourt I'd be ticked with all the backlash because the mother has over exposed Kim to the hilt and I don't blame Kim I blame the mother. At some point you need to be a mom more than a manager getting her 10%.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't hate them either, I just think they have become the leader of the lemmings. and I agree Naja, if they would just stay on E that would be fine but they are everywhere.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I too don't understand the hate. If I don't like something that's on TV I don't watch it. I do agree that the Mom is quite pushy and she is the one who is pushing the girls into doing things, but when she had a face lift the other girls were not there for her, it was Kim to stayed with her and took care of her. I think that Kim is more quiet, a lot like her brother Rob. I didn't know much about him until he was on Dancing With The Stars, and the more I see of him I really like him.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I don't hate them at all. But since when did liking the Kardashians become some sort of measuring stick of tolerance? Their self-absorbed conspicuous consumption and the "Good God they are EVERYWHERE" aspect of the Kardashians are what is working people's nerves.

They are fine. But people not liking them is fine too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Nyheat.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
It was so unnecessary to do a press photo for Kendall's 16th with the whole family dressed for a photo op. That's the mother's doing. I'm not hating the mother I'm more flabberghasted.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Did anyone read about the Kardashian Boycott?? I think it's great. They have become just too, too much. I'll admit they are a beautiful looking family but I am sick and tired of them. That's all we hear now is "Kardashian". And for what, having a sex tape started the whole thing. Disgusting!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
SHEN - I feel the same way about th 16th birthday. They couldn't give her the extravagant vehicle at home - it had to be in front of photographers. Everything is done for the cameras.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
The mom(who I totally blame) wants each and every occasion, sickness, birthdays, etc. in front of cameras because she sees a dollar sign on everything.

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
<I don't hate them at all. But since when did liking the Kardashians become some sort of measuring stick of tolerance?>

ITA, Nyheat! And I would add, since when did disliking someone on a TV show make you a 'hater'? Those of us who are sick to the back teeth of the overexposed and talentless reality stars like the Gosselins and Kardashians of the world are not 'haters'. I think that term is bandied about much too much these days. Because you don't like someone or something on a TV show does NOT make you a hater, and I wish people would stop saying and/or implying it.