TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2011 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think the thing that bothers me most, if it's true, is that she announced publicly that she filed BEFORE she actually talking to her HUSBAND! That just smacks of yet one other thing that is wrong with this entire thing.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
exactly. That makes me wonder, too..

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I think she also "picked" him because his name started with a "K". I mean, how weird is that? He fit perfectly in to be a Kardashian...lol.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
This whole crap is Mama Kris's fault! IMO, she is so obssessed with making more & more $$ that she's loosing the whole "family" thing. The Kardashians captured us/me because we were intrigued by them & their ability to be a "real" family with more money than we/I will ever know. It's starting to be a joke!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to feel some real sympathy for Kim, the past few years she's brought alot of attention to her family and her mother has turned her into a cash cow for them all, not that Bruce hasn't supported them in a lavish lifestyle. But I think Kim has lost herself in all this fame. She's 31 and has the whole world laughing at her and it's got to suck. I wish she'd give Kris back the ring, return the gifts to the guests, and take a year off.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Yep........Kim is the "poor little me"! Heck NO! SHE has banked more $$ than anyone over "this"! "poor little me", my A$$

No, now......it's her A$$ that is all over the media. Mamaw Kris is laughing all the way to the bank!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I don't care for them as people they have alot to learn but with Kim I feel her mom's used her to make them all famous and while her family is able to go about with their normal lives Kim's getting hammered by the media and it's her mother that I suspect is really the one that pushes Kim to do this or that.

I think the mother is a bit loopy, she's wanting to be one of her daughters friends and they need a mom.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kardashian profiteer-mom, KRIS JENNER, blasted by Nicole Brown’s family over OJ SIMPSON claims in blood money book!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-oj-simpson-lies-exposed-kris-jenner-denise-brown-kardashian-blood-money

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Wow, just WOW!!

This Kris Jenner woman is the most insensitive person of the day, perhaps the year.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Sorry Chewpito forgot to thank you for the link. Unbelievable!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
The thing is, that is a national enquirer article. It may have no truth to it.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
True enough Happymom lol

I believed it because the article quotes Nicole Brown's sister Denise and I didn't think they could falsely quote someone like that. Usually they'll say "a source" said blah blah.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was checking Denise's tweets, and I think if this was fabricated, she would have tweeted something about it not being true, but she hasn't.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I did watch part of the Talk the other day when Chris was on it as a guest and she was going on and on about Nicole Simpson... How they were best buds and she could have saved her 'if only'....yadda yadda... I kind of thought it was weird to bring it up, if not for ratings, hmm?

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Well if Kris was best buds with Nicole, wouldnt she have had a problem with her husband defending her murderer?

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
He was her ex-husband by that time, Maris. And they both had been very friendly with OJ and Nicole; I guess Robert stayed friends with OJ and she more with Nicole.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Kris sided with the browns and the kids have stated how they felt they had to choose between their parents over the trial. If they supported one, they were against the other. Very sad.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I got a tweet back from Denise and she said the national enquirer is true and she was quoted correctly.

I did notice the twitter acct isn't verified and asked her about that and she said Twitter told her they aren't doing that anymore. Has anyone else heard this?

She said that her webpage links to her twitter acct.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Twitter still does verification for certain people, she might not be "famous" enough and they do say that the best way is to link from your official web site.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Thanks alot Jenjackso I thought it was fishy but now maybe it is her then. Appreciate it.

So then she and her family aren't happy with Kris Jenner bringing up Nicole's murder in her book. I doubt many families would be.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Since it's true, I think that is really terrible of Kris Jenner. If she felt she wanted to put that in her book, she should have respectfully asked the Brown family if that was ok with them.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Denise's twitter acct is @db_brownie for any interested. She's very nice and answers back.

It's awful I agree Happymom. She brings up Nicole's murder in every interview. Talk about poor taste, it's too over the top for me.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I've always been one to believe the Enquirer--people love to tell "their side of the story" and the tabloids are more than willing to listen.

I just don't know what to make of the Nicole Simpson connection. Kris loves to talk and promote herself--but much of what she's said about Nicole could be true. I hated this family for a long time because of the OJ connection. Not happy that her husband made money off of defending him. But Kris isn't personally responsible for that. She's guilty of being an incorrigible gossip.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The connection is that Kris in interviews promoting her book always brings up Nicole's murder and how if you read the book she shares what she knows.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Robert and Kris Kardashian divorced in 1989. Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered in 1994. Why would anyone hate the whole family for this? Robert was the attorney, not Kris or the children.

And I can't honestly understand why anyone would want to be a defense attorney, but why hate a person for doing their job?