TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: America's Next Top Model - Cycle 16: Archive through October 27, 2011 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Nigel with hair, to me he looked better before.

Did you get the impression that all those girls are just too old, they may have been right for their own season but now they're simply too old.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The whole show was kind of weird to me. Most of them have been working for awhile and they did look old. But, the show itself, was kind of off.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I think Tyra needs to get a grip!!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, at least Nigel shaved his hair and he's much better to look at. the hot dog photoshoot was in poor taste, what was the point they were trying to make? You can be 'whatever' personality the guy assigned them and would a hot dog in their mouth be the best way to show it? come on... The dresses were fabulous but the hot dog was yuck!!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
This show is my guilty pleasure, and I like seeing them all back. Was sorry that so many thought Alexandria was such a B on her season as I didn't think that. Actually I thought the final 2 were worse.

I was confused of the labeling on last night's show. Are they suppose to carry that with them thru the entire season? I'm afraid that with this, it will cause some problems with the girls. I think they will struggle more than before. It seems that they are also judging by their labels too. If this is the case, it will be hard for some depending on the clothing, props, and backdrop of some shoots imo. I mean, how do you be tough with a hot dog? And girlfriend? Odd.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Agree with every single sentence Zgood.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
Zgood, I kind of doubt that they have to use that word as a theme for the whole season. I think it is kind of like the thing they did in Ann's season where they had to write a word describing themselves on their body. We didn't hear much about it after that.

Dfng

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfng a private message Print Post    
I took girlfriend to mean being the girl next store. Innocent and open.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
So did I Dfng, like approachable or friendly. But to portray that or whatever label they were given, plus sell a hotdog is kinda silly.

I hope it was only for that shoot.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i am confused by so much. so they are all working models but still on to "learn" more??

every season we hear about how certain models look too old, yet here we have a BUNCH of older models. no one had decent makeovers EXCEPT Bre...... and then she went all weird about the GREAT makeover.

i truly wonder if Bre isnt being groomed for final four.

HATE the stupid word associated task. LOL Eating a hotdog PROUD? ummmmm wha??

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Last night they were all on stilts. The girl with the big eyes, Allison, won the challenge and also got top pictre. I think I like her and the little country girl, Laura the best. They are definitely my favorites. Don't care too much for any of the others. Altho Bianca can be very loveable at times. Angelea is obnoxious most of the tie. Guess not too many are watching this. I must be alone with this one.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I'm watching. I like Allison and Laura also. I think that Bianca has gotten a lot prettier since the last time she was on. I did think it was unfair how the challenge winners were exempt from elimination and that the person with the worst photo was not the person to go home. I was really hoping Isis would do better this season.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Guess nobody is watching this. I see it every week. I know I watched last night but am having a real senior moment cuz for the life of me I can't remember who got the boot. And I only watched it 13 hours ago. God, I am getting old.All I know I am definitely invested in this show, even tho I can't stand Tyra. My two favorites, Allison and Laura are still there, that's all I care.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
I'm watching - no one went home :-)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Punkaroo is correct. Tyra announced that LaToya was allowed to choose the best photo from top to bottom. (Laura's was the best...I love her too.) The last two were Crazy Lisa and Attitude Angelea. Then LaToya said that no one would be eliminated. Darn! I'd like to see both of them go.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I wish Crazy Lisa had gone home. She is so mean-spirited. And I'm getting tired of the "good christian" Shannon. She can go home any time now too.

Allietex

08-16-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allietex a private message Print Post    
No one was eliminated, which probably means there will be a double elimination somewhere down the line.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Well, it's no wonder I couldn't remember who left, as you say nobody did. Now I remember, it's hell to get old people, ya can't remember a darn thing from day to day.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Don't worry, Sammi, usually I'm in the same boat. I just happened to be "with it" this time.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
Allison and Laura are my favorites as well. Lisa is just too hyper, or tries too hard. I can't stand Angela or that other one that thinks all the girls are against her. I can't remember her name. The one that had the shawl on and got up and walked away from the other girls.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i did some simple math and i actually back bianca in this instance. she was last, which wasnt the issue, it was that shannon decided everyone should get 20 mins. So with ten girls that is approximately over three and a half hours before bianca can call. SOOoooooo add the time difference and some people would NOT be able to make their calls because it would be three hours later on east coast.

I think bianca was trying to suggest that drawing names for ORDER of calls didnt work and shannon Lisa started going off.

i'm tired of shannon joining in on the bullying. That bawling in Diary room claiming she is human and makes mistakes, being a christian has nothign to do with it ((paraphrs))

making mocking comments like REJECTED!! then laughing is meanspirited and i think its right for her to question her own integrity.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
What's with Lisa and the sunglasses at panel. She has worn them the past two weeks. If I were Tyra I would tell her the sun isn't shining in panal, take them off. Don't like Lisa at all, can't wait for her to get the boot.

Steviegirl

07-07-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Steviegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm not a Lisa or Shannon fan either. I like Allison and Alexandra. I think Bianca is so pretty (and was not in the wrong during that Shannon/Lisa fight), but her attitude will probably be her undoing.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Bianca and Kayla got the boot last night. So glad that Bianca is gone, She causes a lot of tension in the apartment with all the girls. Nothing any of them do seems to set right with her. My two girls are still there, Allison and Laura. Altho, I must admit I think Laura is starting to move higher up that Allison.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Allison is my fav, but I think -cant think of her name, but shes the only black girl thats left,the one that slept in the bus station,she will win. ETA- Lord knows Im glad Im not getting graded on proper punctuation and word usage.