TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 07, 2011 users admin

Escapee

06-15-2004

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I like Kourtney Kardashian, though.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ditto Goddess!! I hope KrisH refuses to be filmed any further with KimK.

I like Scott and Kourtney as well. I also like Bruce.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Ditto Goddess! Humphries should refuse to talk with her and be thankful that she is exiting his life before she becomes the mother of his child. The last thing he should want is his family gene tainted with that Kardashian foolishness. Run Humphries Run!!!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
The only thing with all this is I wish Kim had the guts to call it off before the wedding. It seems like they weren't on the same page at all. I guess I'm in Kim's corner because I don't think you should have to spend your life with someone who's going to make you unhappy just to save face. So I'm glad she called it off sooner rather than later. I hope they don't reconcile because he's not the right guy for her, and vice versa.

And I totally get being upset about a lost earring. Heck, I lost one of my $10 silver hoops and was mad upset about it for days.

Don't ask me why I'm siding with Kim. I have no idea really. lol

Escapee

06-15-2004

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I hope Kris gets paid millions to do interviews. I hope he goes on as charming, sweet, and funny and tells the world he's just a simple man, wanted a simple life, and a simple wife and he was blinded by the glitz and glamour.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I also think that Kim was smart to end it rather than stay in it if it wasn't what she thought it would be.

I do think that if Kris paid for the ring, that it would be the right thing for Kim to return it. She's worth 35 million, so what's a bauble like that to her? I'm betting that the E Channel bought it. Kris Humphrie's net worth is estimated to be 8 million. Does anyone seriously think he was so head over heels in love with Kim that he'd drop a quarter of his net worth on just the ring? I don't!

It's interesting, and sad at the same time, how Kim is being hung out to dry as this evil, money-grubbing jackass. We don't know ANYTHING for fact. I saw plenty on the show that told me that Kris might not be such a nice guy. And when Kim was crying with Bruce about cutting up one of her Dad's shirts so she could have him close to her heart when she got married, her tears may have been about many things. One of them might have been regret for this thing getting so big that she didn't know how to back out. She'd committed to the E Channel, and maybe she followed through for the wrong reasons.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I just learned something new, watching the local news tonight they have "divorce planners" in Japan. I think that would be a perfect job for Kim, great reality show..... Divorce Japanese Style.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 06, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I can see Kim with someone like Jay Z or Sean Combs. A mini-mogul in their own right who likes to keep the champagne flowing and owns an island somewhere with several mini-giraffes wandering around. Hey, it's a dirty job being filthy rich, but someone's gotta do it!

I checked out the Kardashians handbags online, with the glaring headline "Kim's purses are knock-offs!" Of course they're knock offs. The original Chanels and Berkins cost thousands of dollars; hers are mostly under a hundred dollars. Different customer and price point. And they are actually really cute.

Boy I need to get on the Kardashian payroll, cause I'm defending them a lot today. Don't worry--it'll pass. :P

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ah the production company paid for the ring - according to an account of GMA! I know mama's been saying that the monetary figures are inflated -

I think the "$2 million" came from how much it was insured for - it was delivered to their Dash Store and mama went to pick it up...

and GMA showed the pictures of Kim and Kris on the porch of his MN home - it seems more of a "publicity" damage control visit than anything else!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
more talk of the ring - now the "why would she keep the ring" and of course mom is pretty clear she should keep the ring...

then it hit me - Elizabeth Taylor! She kept the jewels.... so KK is delusional, and she does love her diamonds...

and she is still be talked about on every news, entertainment station!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard this morning that it was in the prenup that she would purchase the ring.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Reader ITA with you and believe that the only reason Kim flew to Minnesota is at some point she's going to have to do an interview and explain why she bailed so hastily on her marriage. Now Kim can say that she did attempt it.

I read the same thing Roxip. Kim wanted to be able to purchase the ring if they divorced.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Saturday Night Live - Kardashian's Fairytale Divorce
Hula'

http://www.hulu.com/watch/297342/saturday-night-live-kardashian-divorce-special

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Chewi, and for those of us in Canada, here's the Youtube vid - cuz we can't access it via Hulu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdPBTyHfgY

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Via George Takei's FB page, yep, Sulu from Star Trek.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hukdonreality said, It's interesting, and sad at the same time, how Kim is being hung out to dry as this evil, money-grubbing jackass. We don't know ANYTHING for fact.

I tend to agree with you. Everyone is passing judgement on something none of us knows anything about. Nobody but Kim and KrisH know for sure what the real story is. What we're shown on TV may or may not be the whole story. I felt that Kim wanted to be a wife and mother, but Kris was very immature. I think it just snowballed away from her and feel bad for her having to go thru this in the public eye. She must be humiliated and sad, and I for one am not going to throw rocks at her.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Thanks BJM. Just because the family has earned megabucks for seemingly doing nothing, they didn't rob anyone. They're a smart group of people and are making hay while the sun shines.

But given that, it doesn't mean that Kim has no feelings or that this was all a lie. I also believed it snowballed and she either didn't know how or didn't feel she could get out of it.

We're already seeing that "poor Kris" didn't actually spend 2 million on the ring, yet for some time that was a huge focus (about how awful she was for keeping it). Time will tell more about the truth of things, but I for one, am giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't go through all of this purely for money

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
If Kim wanted to be seen differently, she should have acted differently. People who do reality tv and then say its not real are ridiculous. If you know you are going to be filmed, be on your best damn behavior. There is quite a bit of tape showing Kim in what clearly has to be true on some level. I have no sympathy for her... This thing just blew up in her face, that's the whole problem right now. Other famous people get divorced, and do it with a lot more dignity and respect.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Someone just told me that Lamar went to Australia to try to get a deal to play ball.. but they turned him down because they didn't want the Kardashian spectacle that would come along with it. Anyone else here this?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
We read that Kim filed for divorce. What was undignified about it?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom My feelings are EXACTLY like yours.

Haven't heard that Funfit, just that they were down there promoting their show.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
1) the nasty reports released by her camp about how abusive he was, putting the Humphries is an ulger spin on things in anticipation of the big media blacklash. 2) Not telling the man she was filing. 3) Calling the man a "mooch" to the press. 4) trying to hook up with her ex before she filed the papers. Sound dignified and respectful to you? Who cares if Kim makes money! I and others feel disgusted because of the lack of common decency that typically accompanies some resemblance to the human element. And frankly, when you want to make money off of people looking into your life, you take the good with the bad. She could give up the money and live a quiet life hawking t-shirts in her store if she's so uncomfortable with the scrutiny. No one would have an opinion to share then cause we wouldn't know her.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
I just read the report, the Australian thing is true...

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure those things are all completely true. I've seen reports contrary to the way they're written in your post

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, November 07, 2011 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
And I'd bet Mama Kris was behind those contrary reports you read!