TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 04, 2011 users admin

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Um I always thought the Indian Giver scenario would be if I gave you something, then demanded it back....in this case Kim is the bitchian keeper.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
How about give back the ring to Kris as it was intended for his wife and Kim obviously doesn't want to be that.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I agree! She should give back the ring. If he called off the wedding after 72 days, then I could see her wanting to keep it, but not the way this was done.

Shen...you are right (IMO) - he gave it to her intending for her to be his wife. She blew that away so the ring should go back to him.

What does everyone else think?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Under California law apparently the ring belongs to the bride once the wedding vows have been said.

Come on, does anybody really believe that Kris H paid for that ring?

Of course, if she had any class or self-respect, she would give it back, but we all know how that ends...she isn't even giving back the wedding presents!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhhh. He probably didn't even pay for the ring!! ding ding ding! That's why she wants to keep it.

Yes, no class at all.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The ring should go back to whoever paid for it...either the E Network or the jeweler :-)

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I am sure E paid for it, and I'll betcha there was something in the contract for that particular show, a clause or whathaveya about forfeiture of the ring if the marriage falls through prior to a certain amount of time.

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
My vote is that he paid for it! If E paid for it, then why would Mama call him an 'indian giver' for wanting the ring back? I think Judge Judy would say to give him the ring back. If he broke if off, she would keep it; but since she divorced him, the ring should go back to him.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
She should give back the ring because now she is saying she really wanted to back out but didn't because of the show and all the plans that had already been made. I think Kris H. should get an annullment and just move on. No doubt he looks like the injured party in this case and everyone will look favorably at him and see Kim for who she is. He didn't even know until the Bora Bora trip that Kim had been married before. Don't you think that is something you would mention to the man you are going to marry. I remember him saying to Scott and Rob..."I wonder what else I don't know". Just very sad.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I knew she had, it was on the E True Hollywood Story that was put out last year.

Additionally, I don't think we'd heard on iota about Kris until the show prior to the Bora Bora show. I don't recall hearing about him on the show, seeing him with her at events, etc. I think this 'marriage' was all staged by E to do a wedding show. I don't buy it was real at all, honestly. A little too neat and pretty, if you ask me.....

Mama K going on and on about a wedding for Kourtney and Scott, alll leading up to a big season finale.....I am calling Bulls*it

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
And look at the timing...this happens just as Mama Kris has released her new book and is making the talk show rounds.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe Kris H. should have watched the E True Hollywood story before he married Kim.

She should auction off the ring and give the proceeds to charity.

If we all stopped watching, reading and listening, do you think they would go away?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm just amazed that Mrs Jenner used the phrase "Indian giver." It's like saying "Jew someone down."

So glad I've never watched any of these Kardashian shows.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She talked about him on one of the rare shows I watched...she was mad because Khloe still had pictures of her and her ex (I think Myles Austin) and she was offended.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Mama K on Wendy Williams this morning. Wendy is grilling her...."It's Good"!!!

Hisimage

05-17-2011

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hisimage a private message Print Post    
I feel like I am intruding on your converstation since I am mostly a lurker, but, I gotta say this:

When I heard the wedding was off all I could hear was how Khloe said that Kim idolizes Elizabeth Taylor or, something along those lines. Anyone else remember that? I think Kimmie hopes to be the next Liz. I

I also have in my mind when Kris proposed the way she said "YES" when when she saw the ring. It was almost as if she paused for a second and when she saw the ring it was the yes. I don't know just the feeling I got.

I think we all knew pretty much that it wasn't going to last. She is much too selfish. MOO

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kim's mom asked both of them why they were getting married and KrisH said it was because Kim wanted to hurry up so that her wedding photos would be while she is young (paraphrasing)

Kim wanted this, KrisH went along with it.

Yeah Wendy definitely grilled Kris Jenner on her show today, it was really good.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
All Kim has talked about FOR YEARS now is getting married and having babies. She just turned 30 and that's a hard time for a woman. I just think she settled for a nice guy like Kris, because Reggie Bush wasn't ready for marriage and kids. From what I hear that is why she broke up with Reggie after 3 years of dating because she wanted to be married and have kids.

I truly don't believe she married just for money. I really think once the ball was rolling it was hard to stop. I never thought her and Kris were a good match. He was way to jealous.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Poor Kim, she is just a regular girl who wanted her prince charming fantasy to come true. That Kris Humphries is an ulger. He doesn't have anything going for himself, he was talent-less and homeless before Kim came along and gave him something to live for. He plotted the whole thing, the demise of Kim's empire. She is a renaissance woman and he couldn't handle being in the shadow of greatness.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I truly believe that EVERYTHING this family does is for money. This last move offended people.

We don't mind folks who entertain us doing well, but we don't like to be hoodwinked or see a none hollywood type get steamrolled by the Kardashian media machine, at least I don't.

Not sure I'll want to see more chapters of their lives.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
hoodwinked or see a none hollywood type get steamrolled by the Kardashian media machine

Kris is a professional basketball player. He is not some innocent Midwest farm boy. He has plenty of his own fame, fans and groupies.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
totally agree Shenanagon! I love reality tv, but it can be done with dignity. There is absolutely no reason to steam roll over Humphries. A couple of days before the divorce announcement there were suddenly all of these reports about how mean and abusive he was. And then the report that the Kardashian clan will not grant interviews to anyone who interviews him. That is just ridiculous and frankly makes me want to hear from him that much more! That wedding was a spectacle and Kim and her mother's actions during the planning were appalling. Some say its scripted... okay fine, script something else that doesn't show you to be nasty self-serving inconsiderate insensitive users.

Now can they just go away. Really. Give the world a break from this group of people.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Frogi he's not a hollywood type, being a professional baller is more fame than most people deal with true but the guy didn't have a publiscist (spelling wrong) that's what I mean, there wasn't a team of people behind him.

KrisH has stayed mum so have his family and friends none of them are leaking stories to tabloids to protray Kim and her camp in a bad light and her camp is HUGE.

What really irritates me is that they went after KrisH saying he was trying to use Kim for fame LOL the guy wanted a normal life in Minnesota and she is too hollywood NOT the other way around.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I don't believe that anyone who wanted a normal life in Minnesota would have even thought about approaching Kim Kardashian. There is nothing normal about her lifestyle and she is clearly a big city girl.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
Hi Hisimage!! I agree that we all knew it wouldn't last.

A minor rant, but I really wish the K-team didn't wear so much black on their eyes. I know I sound really old saying this, but all I see is heavy make-up and fake beauty. I am sure they are all naturally pretty without all that gunk.