TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 03, 2011 users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I think that the poor hubby is the poor Ted to Kim's Veda Pierce. He served a purpose and she is ready to move on without him.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
You could tell from day one that Kris was out of his league. The episodes from Bora Bora were painful to watch. He is so crude. I don't think he could fit in anywhere....but....Kim is all about ME ME ME. He was right when he said you planned your wedding for years and could insert any man in there. Kim had to know he wouldn't want to play the role like poor Bruce Jenner does.

They might have been married for 72 days, but she was gone a lot of the time...without him.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I agree Iluvreality. He was way too immature for Kim. Did he really think she would EVER move to Minnesota with him? They just didn't really know each other well enough.

He was right when he said you planned your wedding for years and could insert any man in there.

That line keeps running through my mind!

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I think she'll be back with Reggae Bush too. I think he's the love of her life and Kris was a rebound thing.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I totally agree and it's true that some women are in love with the wedding part and not the marriage.

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for the guy. When the Kardashians got limos for their family, but failed to get any for his family, it showed me that they cared nothing about his family, just theirs. When he ask Kourtney why she always called Scott a loser when he was a nice guy and good father, and Kourtney replied because it upsets him. Kris said 'why do you want to upset him?'; and when Kourtney & Khloe told him to shut up or they would pour their drink on him while he was whispering to Kim during the pre-wedding party...

I thought Run, Dude, Run! You don't want to continue being emasculated by those women and end up looking like poor Bruce Jenner. A strong woman is not an emasculting one. Emasculating is when you belittle and humilate your partner in public (and in private) because you enjoy it, and because it gives you all the power. I guess Mama Kris had the divorce planned before the wedding, she made sure they didn't pick china that had H on it.

And finally, when Kim said this is my wedding, and Kris said 'Why do you need me? Just insert another guy', he knew deep inside it wouldn't last, and it was all about Kim. But, it was too late to get out of it. And, I think, he loved her. Poor guy. I doubt if he'll get much money, or any money out of it, Mama Kris made sure of that...

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
Excellent post..and sad but true about Bruce.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how accurate that information is that Reggie and Kim had lunch this past Sunday. The Dolphins were playing in New York.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Mrs Humphries was in NYC this weekend, too.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I agree Jackie well said!! I feel bad for all the men with the Kardash females except Lamar who they seem to respect but how convenient since he's rich and likely to continue to be so.

Kris was no slouch 8 mil is alot but Lamar is a better baller and likely makes alot more. I'd like to think they'd all be equally nice to Lamar if he wasn't so well off but I think this family has bought into their own fame, especially Khloe, her remarks and early accusations about Kris wanting to "come up off Kim" where ironic considering she and her entire family have "come up off" Kim.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So Kim Kardashian just announced that she would donate to The Dream Foundation for all the lovely gifts she got.

LOL, I called this one yesterday :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mrs. Humphries may have been in NYC this weekend, but professional football players are not allowed to go on dates on game day. NFL players fly to the venue with the team, stay at the hotel with the team, go to the stadium on the team bus, and then fly home with the team on the team plane immediately after the game. There's no dating on game day - or the day before for that matter.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Apparently, the flight back to Miami was delayed because of the weather in NY, so the players had a couple free hours after the game. That's the time Mrs Humphries is alleged to have visited with her former paramour.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
So kim is going to donate $200,000. to the Dream Foundation in lieu of returning gifts. She ends up keeping the gifts and gets a nice tax write off! I still think she should return the gifts and write a note of apology. Hey, here is an idea...she could donate all of the money the Kardash family made off of the wedding.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Which would make me think it was more accurate since they were then both in NYC. According to the Bush insider, the lunch was on Saturday and he was already in town prior to the game.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Mumzie Kris was on the view this morning. She stated that Kim didn't make any money from the wedding. She tried to push out a few tears but didn't quite make it. This whole family are just a bunch of money hungry greedy people. And yet as much as I can't stand them I still find myself watching and reading about them. What is wrong with me?????????????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, so they had lunch Saturday. That is much more possible than them having "lunch" on Sunday, which was impossible.

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
Sammi,
I so agree with you, how much is enough?
It is so ridiculous with the way the economy is today that people actually flaunt that lifestyle

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Her stupid ring could pay for my house 7 times over!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Of course she made money from the wedding.

If you go with the going rate of what people are saying, she spent $10 million on the wedding.

If she earned $10 million dollars for the wedding rights, you can't say she didn't make money. Just because she decided to blow that same $10 million on an over the top wedding, it doesn't matter.

She still earned the money :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think the ring was "insured" for 2mil - I think there will always be people more interested in their lives - and they will come out ok.

I think its ridiculous, you cant get away from them! From regular local (Chicago) News, to the People Mag - its everywhere- when is enough enough?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
not to mention that people are likely to pay her more for future appearances because she as seen as being a hot commodity at the moment given the furor over the divorce news...the only winner here is kim and she is laughing all the way to the bank

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
DARRELH: I loved the Mildred Peirce reference. One of my favorite movies.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Actually I don't think she spent a penny on the wedding...it was all corporate donations.

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
Mama Kardashian said she wants Kim to keep the ring, because "Don't you hate an indian giver?" OMG! Who's in it for the money?