TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 01, 2011 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Total publicity stunt, that is why I didn't even look at the shows, LOL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I would hope she returns every single solitary present she recceived with a hand written ( by her, not a hired hand)note of apology.

Will the public ever say "enough" to supporting these self made celebrities. I'm thinking Jersy Shore idiots, Housewives, etc.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Missyb returning gifts and writing a note of apology would be the right and classy thing to do. Chances of her doing it...I bet 2%, unless they can turn it into footage for one of their shows.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The Kardashians' 15 minutes has to be up soon, right?

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
let's hope so! With all of the "inside stories" of how horrible Kris was to Kim, the divorce announcement was inevitable. The good thing is now Kris can go back to his quiet life, cause no one knew who he was before all this mess. He can grow up some more and find himself a nice, respectable, real wife someday in his future once he's ready. Black men beware, Kim's loose!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Agree with u Miss and Mam, it's about time we all stopped watching these stupid shows just making the rich richer. I have had it with those GD Kardashians. I never did watch her "fairytale wedding" Actually it was on E yesterday as another rerun.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree with Dipo. I knew this marriage was not going to "be a lasting marriage" at least it wasn't in a church.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL to anyone who thinks that those wedding gifts will be returned. I am awaiting the announcement that they will be "donated" to charity (aka the Kardashian bank account).

I am sure there are needy people out there who are in dire need of a diamond encrusted gravy ladle.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Why do they continue to paint Kim as the sweet one? Heck, IMO she's the most needy & spoiled of the whole bunch! She can catch men, but she can't keep them. At least Kourtney has held onto her man, Scott for yrs & it looks like Lamar is totally in Love & happy with Khloe. These 2 seem to know the meaning of compromise where Kim is all....me...me...me! And, it just makes it worse that "princess Kim" is Mama Kris's fav.! I will continue to watch but would like to see more of the story be about anyone but Kim.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I would love to see what was in the pre-nup and does she have to give the $2,000,000.00 rock back????!!!!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the prenup said that whatever is mine is mine, and yours is yours. What they earned during their videotaped wedding was probably an 80/20 split or something. All Kris had to do was show up. I'm sure he's not hurting for money either. Darn those Kardashians. Smart cookies!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
It just seems to me that she wanted to be married, like her sisters. They seemed like a mismatch from the start.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
But 72 days isn't enough time to even suggest that they tried. I'm reading that Kris was blindsided and heard about the divorce from TMZ. Then I read elsewhere that he was paid handsomely to act for the wedding. The truth is probably BOTH of those things. He just got released a bit earlier than he thought he would. Now he has to find another pretty face to accompany around town and someone else to boink.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I think I am way in the minority all alone. I really feel for Kim. True, I agree with Nyheat and think that she wanted to me married, but Kris was such a tool, and I really was mad at Khloe for the way she treated him, but wow she hit the nail right on the head. In the preview it showed him telling Kim that they were going to live in Minnesota (I think thats what he said, I could be wrong) and she said her family and business was in california and he said that in so many years no one would even remember who she was. Nice huh. He is a real jerk who has lots of growing up to do and even thou she has lots of money, doen't mean money can buy happiness and I do feel bad for her.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Could everyone PLEASE stop watching this show so they will go away? PLEASE????

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I don't watch anything that has to do with these people, but... anyone who went trolling for a basketball player to marry, then had other people foot the multi-million dollar wedding, and THEN, less that three months later files for divorce? I have two words, and one would be modded. So just suffice to say "media hog". I have zero sympathy for Kim. I have zero sympathy for any Kardashian. Sorry.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
GAL - ITA!!! They need to go the way of Paris Hilton and Heidi and Spencer....

They have made millions for doing nothing so financially they should all be fine.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
She needs to find someone who likes to live the high life like she does. I don't think "down to earth" is ever going to work for Kim. And in all fairness, if being a housewife in MN wasn't her bag, then fair enough. She should just date a while and have fun. (not a Kim fan but hey, it's her fabulous life. She may as well live it as she sees fit.)

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Now....Mama Kris has a gig on "The Talk". SHE is the brain behind the whole Kardashian thing.........She should be the one being focused on!

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I have to say, Mama Kris is looking stunning these days. (I caught a glimse of her on the wedding show.)

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
What a waste of a bunch of money. Just think what it could have done for the homeless or the sick here in our country. I don't watch their show and won't. I only keep up with them through TMZ and I would rather not see them there either.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
If the E channel wanted to pay 18 million to video their wedding and all the stuff that went on before it, they must have planned on making some serious money! So if ratings are good, how do they make more money, unless it's just by getting more expensive advertisers?

I'll keep watching anything that entertains me. If the Kardashians have 1 million or 100 million, it doesn't change my life one iota. To think that the E channel coulda/woulda/shoulda spent 10 million dollars feeding the homeless isn't realistic. That isn't the business they're in, nor is it their responsibility. So the E channel and the Kardashians have a lot of money, doesn't bother or affect me in the least

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
The two-part divorce show should be interesting. Great product placement . . .

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I would love to see what was in the pre-nup and does she have to give the $2,000,000.00 rock back????!!!!

They're married, which means she gets to keep that ring!

I think Kim is meant to be with Reggie Bush. He is younger and I hear his family didn't like Kim. Also, he wasn't ready to settle down so Kim moved on. Maybe he had a wake up call when she got married. I bet we will be hearing about those 2 again.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I heard that Kim and Reggie had lunch together on Sunday. So you might get your wish Frogichik.