TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 31, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 31, 2011 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I can only take this show about 5 minutes at a time (fortunately, unfortunately?, it's replayed so often I usually have watched the whole epi anyway), but the bits I've seen on the Bora Bora trip, Humphries comes off as a bit of a d'bag and I can't put my finger on why. I've never been a Khloe fan-she's too vulgar for my taste, and very aggressive/in-your-face. I haven't seen any of the wedding episode yet. I'm really just not feelin' it.

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
this is how behind the times my husband is. he walks in while i was watching the kardashians. he asked what in the heck is this stupid show and who are these people? i explained it a little then he said isn't that bruce jenner? why isn't it called the jenner's?...him i've heard of.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Kady, I wish I had your husband's good fortune in not knowing who these people are . . .

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bluejaxrock, I got that impression of Kris H., too, from the Bora Bora trip. He would say inappropriate things to Rob (something about visiting prostitutes) right in front of their mother! So disrespectful and immature. And then Kim said something about having babies someday and he got all weird about it like, "Don't rush it!" Most guys in love with a girl who he's getting ready to marry would like to talk about that stuff. It's part of planning their life together. I just thought he was very immature and yes, douchy.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
re: education discussed at the top of the page. I seem to remember on the first episodes they mentioned Kourtney had a college education and was very smart and behind the Dash businesses

I LOVED Kris Jenner's face when Kris Hump said he didnt currently have a job. That was very classic.

I am not a fan of Kris Hump at all. I think he is loving the cameras and spot light. but he does have a point of Rob,Scott and Bruce being emasculated by the women. but I dont find Lamar to be that way, he and Khloe really seem to have a great relationship

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
Lamar is the only thing that makes Khloe attractive. When he's not around, Khloe is a mouthy, attention seeking, inappropriate, emasculating, controlling, rude person. I also don't care for that cold fish, Kourtney, who seems to very much enjoy emasculating Scott. Degrading men seems to be the norm for these women. Poor Bruce Jenner was emasculated years ago. What real man would allow himself to be degraded and humulitated like that? There is no way I would marry into that family!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I will say it again......Kris Jenner is the powerhouse behind this whole Kardashian hoop-la! However, don't forget it was lawyer, Robert Kardashian that made that name known back during the OJ trial. Kris was already divorced from the man & married to Bruce. Heck, Bruce wanted to marry Kris & actually worked out a deal w/Kard. ex so he wouldn't have to pay Kris so much to end their marriage. Bruce took in Kris & her 4 young children & raised them as his own, always respecting that Robert Kardashian was their actual father. I don't believe that Kris was anything but a "taken care of" wife & mother for a long time. I think Bruce Jenner had alot to do with backing Kris & standing behind her as she developed the amazing career that she has today.

I remember 1st seeing Kourtney on a kids of famous folks cowboy training reality show. She was really young & I finally figured out who she was & that she was Bruce Jenner's step-daughter.

Next, Kim started hanging out w/Paris Hilton & getting in the tabloids.

Then, E did that 1st "Keeping up with the Kardashians" show back when that kind of reality TV was 1st becoming popular.......& here we are.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Next, Kim started hanging out w/Paris Hilton & getting in the tabloids.

Kim also developed a HUGE following on her Myspace "KimsaPrincess" I think she had thousands followers even before the sex tape.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
never heard of the Myspace thing until now.....

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
everyone knows, you don't seriously try to wife Kim K. Reggie knew it, Ray J knew it, and all the other brothas Kim shared her cookies with knew it also. She made a sex tape to become famous. LOL!! How naive was he thinking he was getting something serious. I feel bad for the kid. She's already emasculating him publicly, calling him a mooch. Really, the brothas know.. you run through that, you don't run to that.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I guess all the brothas DON'T know since Kris wifed her all the way to the bank, lol. Kris is loving the limelight right now.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Kris is black????????? didn't know that. But he signed a pre-nup so I'm sure he won't get much money out of her

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kris is bi-racial,his Dad is African American and his Mom is Caucasian.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
mmmm wonder if anyone pulled him aside and schooled him with some street knowledge on what's up or was he sheltered and fooled? I'd go with sheltered and fooled... unless of course, he's doing this all for the money and he's actually got a good racket going being her staged arm piece. That would be awesome!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
72 days of marriage and Kim has filed for divorce...really pathetic.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She got her big, lavish, televised wedding out of it. I'm sure when she meets herself another athlete, there will be another big, lavish, televised wedding.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So this means one of two things.

Either the filming for the new season has just started...or the filming for the new season has just ended.

Take your choice.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Because he always thought she would eventually move to Minnesota where he's from? He might as well have been from Mars if he ever thought Kim Kardashian would move there!

This was totally a publicity stunt. A very expensive one! I heard that the wedding cost 10 million. I'll bet she made that and more from televising it. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

And I don't think Kris Humphries has clean hands either. I'll bet he got paid plenty to be in on this scam.

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
Why is it emasculating to be strong women?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
IMO, because being a "strong woman" often equates with being a "bi***". This (and periods) are pretty much the reasons I'm sure God is male

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Either the filming for the new season has just started...or the filming for the new season has just ended.

The 2nd season of Kim & Kourtney take NY starts November 27 and everyone will watch to see the dynamic between Kim and her soon to be Ex-Hubby.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/10/31/kim-kardashian-kris-humprhies-kourtney-and-kim-take-new-york-preview/

Clip of the new season. I can certainly see why he is out the door

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I watched their wedding special, and was totally skeptical beforehand. It was a beautiful ceremony, crazy beautiful outfits and venue, and also absolutely void of any looks of love like a ready to be married couple should have.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
She reminds me of my friend who married at 18. Her Grandmother said she wanted a wedding not a marriage. Needless to say I won the divorce pool at almost 2 years to the date.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Read online

Spent $10 million on a wedding, made $18 million and divorced in 72 days, but GAYS will ruin the sanctity of marriage!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, October 31, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Read online: (from dlisted.com).

The dead horse that is the sanctity of marriage just got up and reached for a bat to beat itself some more while mouthing the word "sorry" to the gays.