TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 10, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I as a mother could never bank off my daughter's sex tape, it's disgusting. Kris only wants the fame and she will do anything to make sure they keep it.

The sex tape was a couple years before the show and one of the reasons they initially did the reality show was because Kim wanted people to know her for more than being in a sex tape.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Yes she mad what 20million from her sham wedding? Didn't pay a dime because everything was given to her.

I don't see the problem. If someone wanted to throw me a $20 million dollar (that number is just made up) wedding I would let them.

My problem is that the E Channel paid how many millions of dollars for the films rights of their wedding. Comcast owns the E Channel and they are raising my cable bill so they can give me better programming. This is what I get?

I feel like I am being forced into helping them pay for their stupid wedding and I can't stand any of them.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
You don't have to use comcast or even have cable TV if you don't want to. There are a lot worse shows on TV than this one. LOTS.

My question is that when they went on the family trip, where were Bruce's kids?

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
my point is, Kris has birthed six kids and she NEVER mentions education (or anything else), even to the high schoolers still in her home. You can't 'force' someone to read a book but you could mention something a lil deeper than get a man and hock these wares. And Kim trying to get people to see her differently than her sex tape... that's easy, be different.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Kinda like you can take the hoe outta the dirt, but you can't take the dirt off'n the hoe?

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
LOL! exactly Costacat.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
If the Kardashian's shows were cancelled the E Channel would be off the air. They are constantly running one of the versions of Kardashian reality shows and if you ever watch E News there is always some big story about one of them.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
my point is, Kris has birthed six kids and she NEVER mentions education (or anything else), even to the high schoolers still in her home.

We see 1% of there lives, we have NO idea what she tells her kids.

EVERY celebrity that has wedding photos in OK magazine, People, etc. are getting paid too. I just don't see the big deal.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I heard this morning that Kris Humphreys and RayJay ended up on the same flight in the last few days, both in first class...AWKWARD!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm sure getting a college education will never be as lucrative as being a Kardashian in business. They are making hay while the sun shines and I'm sure the older girls have banked more than they EVER could have made working in a "normal" career.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Agreed Huk'd. I am sure they were already pretty set from what their father left them too.

Kris reminds me of Gene Simmons they will put their names on ANYTHING that people will buy.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I would highly doubt that Kendal and Kiley don't have college funds set up and are preparing for that aspect of their lives. They talked a lot about college when Rob wanted to drop out, and didn't.

If they talked about education with Kiley and Kendal ON THE SHOW, when would they have time to talk about boys, birth control etc. They are drawing in all age groups. What they are is a loving, close, open family and I can't help but like them all.

And, can I just say I love Bruce Jenner.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
And Kiley and Kendall are Bruce's biological children. They may be held to different standards because of his influence. He has been shown to be a bit tougher on them than the others (as if Kris would have ever let him actually make any decisions regarding her children with Kardashian!).

The girls both look very much like their sisters. I guess Kris has really strong genes, so they may be moulded to fall right into the business side of things rather than college.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I know they are Bruce's children, but he has four other children besides, including Brody Jenner. Brody was on the early seasons, but has since disappeared ( :-) ) He never discusses his other children. But again, this is only 1% of their lives shown on TV. As much of a family man as Bruce is, I hope that he has a good relationship with them.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I only mentioned that they were Bruce's children because they're not really Kardashians and he may influence their futures.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, September 01, 2011 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think Kylie & Kendall were born to be models. They have the height, the build and the looks. It's shocking how much they have blossomed in the last 2 years.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I am standing corrected today. On an episode that aired just last year (Bruce's 60th Birthday) they went out to dinner and his son's Brandon and Burt were in attendance. Then, when Kendall went to Wilemena modeling agency Kris mentioned "Maybe she will pay for her own college now".

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, September 02, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I only see the show here and there. It hasn't earned the right to be added to my TIVO season pass.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I watch this show because it's funny and I've liked all of them. Kris Humphries coming onto the show is a HUGE breath of fresh air, finally some testoserone and no a$$ kissing.

On the previews Khloe ( of all people ) suggesting a guy who's worth 8 million and just bought Kim a 2mil ring is with Kim to be famous was majorly ironic. Khloe the pot wants you to meet your twin the kettle.

None of them would be famous without their beautiful sister Kim being so popular. IF anyone's benefitted off Kim it's Khloe and the rest of the Kard family.

I actually think Kris Humphries will be alot happier off their reality tv show.

I completely enjoyed him not kissing their tushes. Was a nice refreshing change.

From the few shows he's been on I've gathered this. Kim wants him to help her pay for an 8 mil house. Kris wants to live more modestly and save for his future. So I'd say of the two of them it's Kim using Kris for a reality wedding that made her a ton of cash and gave the show a nice storyline.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Kim's biological clock is ticking and she wants babies...and she sure picked a nice looking guy to be the dad!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I have been wondering, I saw some commercials or parts of a show that said they were questioning Bruce's hearing, did anything come of that, I presume he is ok and just tunes them out, LOL.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dipo - that was it exactly, and that caused "drama" from his wife when she found out he was tuning her out, and he talked about how she communicates with him...

its all so staged, its become so hard to watch. I suspect the whole vow renewal storyline of how she hates her body was too over staged - and then I found it funny that they were all in black and white, and that was the "theme" of Kim's wedding!

(TMZ got a clip of the producers telling the Kards direction in what to say etc)

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch part 1 of the wedding. After watching it I like Kim much better than her sisters, especially when their mother had surgery and Kim was the only one to see her Mom after the surgery and stay with her. And Khloe is such a bully and I really do not like her at all. Unfortunately I do not think this marriage will work as I do not like Kris Humphries at all either. He shows no respect or class at all. He wanted a hamburger truck at his wedding. Also the Jenners are paying for this and he expected them to rent cars for him and his family to go to the church???? Maybe I am wrong, but he is way to pushy, he acts like it is his way or the highway.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My feelings exactly, Countrydaze. Khloe has no class and Kris is very immature. I actually like Kim the best of the sisters, but didn't watch this show. I'm trying to wean myself off the Kardashians, and yet, here I am. May pick it up in a rerun. I just can't stay away.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree with you guys I haven't watch it yet but what does he pay for nothing, he is getting alot of publication out this and money Usually the groom's family pay's for the rehersal dinner the night before was anything said about that.