TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 31, 2011 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They're back..........

Anyone watching?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They scare me, LOL.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They do "put their business on the street". I can't help but watch.

I really like that tall oldes DD of Kris & Bruce. She's only 15 & already IMO she's the most attractive. She has her Daddy's facial features & long, lean body & her Mother's coloring. What a beautiful combination!

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
If I never saw a picture of a Kardashian in another magazine, on my TV or described as celebrity, I would be very happy. They are very smart in the way their mom has "marketed" them. But just why are they famous? Because of Kim's sex tape?

Does anyone ever notice that when the show is getting ready to start airing new shows, something BIG happens with them. Khloe's engagement, Kim's engagement (how an athlete who earns just about 3 million a year for playing in the NBA can afford a 2 million dollar ring just is FAKE! I bet she paid for it.)

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Kris Jenner's writer should do better research and find out why Tina Turner kept her husband's name and why Maria Shriver (sp) does not have the last name of Kennedy or Shwartzinager (sp) for that matter.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Now why are these people famous again? I know Bruce Jenner earned his fame at the Olympics, but he's a side-item on this show. I saw bigger asses than Kim's at Wal-Mart this morning, so that's out. Plenty of women are married to NBA players, so that's out.

Exactly what are they doing that makes them noteworthy?

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
They have idiots like me who watch the show.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pippin.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't make it a point to watch it, but find myself sometimes interested when one of my DDs is watching it.

I like their family dynamics. Just recently at least two of the 3 older girls was griping about how their mom should give them more family time and work shouldn't come first. They missed the big family dinners. I like that normal type of stuff they air on this show.

Sometimes they get way too raunchy though.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Are we suppose to believe that was a REAL X-ray? puhlease

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They are rich & famous because Mama Kris knows how to market them. They got our attention & share all areas of their lives for our entertainment. They share things that happen in lives that most of us wouldn't even want to share with close family & friends. Kris knows that this is what keeps the public interested & she delivers. They continue to get more famous & more rich & it's basically OUR fault!

I'll continue to watch as long as they continue to entertain me...........isn't that what watching TV is all about......

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
what Angel? Dont you wear your clothes and jewelry on an xray? Its the best produced show (sarcasm) they want us to believe it is a reality show! and I dont know why I watch!

Kim got money for a sex tape - and they invested in the store DASH - they have rich friends - Girls Gone WIld and Ryan Seacrest, Ryan produces Kardashians, Kathy Lee Gifford is Godmother to the youngest Kardashians, and she bites her tongue often on her 4th hour of Today, but she is good friends with Kris

Kris was married to Robert Kardashian who defended OJ Simpson

so Pippen, I know way too much!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"Kris was married to Robert Kardashian who defended OJ Simpson "

Kris was also close friends with Nicole and believed OJ killed her, causing family tension although Kris and Robert were divorced by then.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I as a mother could never bank off my daughter's sex tape, it's disgusting. Kris only wants the fame and she will do anything to make sure they keep it.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Chieko, that's right. I heard Kim talk about it on one show how torn they were between supporting their dad or their mom during the trial. I guess they were there and had to choose which side to sit on. How hard must that have been for teenagers?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
So...Kris has a blatter leakage issue. She banks on this by becoming a spokesperson for pads that are made for this problem.

Power to her!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 29, 2011 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Doesn't anyone else watch this.............
This show is funny! I'll even watch marathons of shows I've already seen because it's funny. Bruce is my fav! Kris puts herself out there in alot of weird, but funny situations. You might say she let's us laugh with her instead of at her. I Love Bruce & Kris & basically that whole family. They really do make good TV.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I won't ever watch these people again. Anyone who already has millions of dollars, spends millions on a wedding, and THEN MAKES MONEY OFF OF SAID WEDDING? Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not going to support this family, I don't care how amusing they might be.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watched maybe 2 episodes.... just not interested in their lives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I work hard to avoid them, LOL.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Yes she mad what 20million from her sham wedding? Didn't pay a dime because everything was given to her. Ya okay!!! I can't wait for this family to go away, it's beyond pathetic already

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
why doesn't Kris force any of her children to read a book??? I know Kourtney went to college but what about the rest of the kids?? They might be intelligent but nothing about the image she is creating for them says there is brain stimulation occurring. Smart intelligent people make money too!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Rob graduated from college too.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
How do you force someone to read a book? I watch this show generally when there are marathons (my DVR is always packed!) and find them to be a pretty loving and close family. It doesn't bother me if they're rich or even how they got that way. They obviously have plenty of fans or they'd be off the radar.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
We have only seen a tiny edited portion of their life. We have no idea what or how much they read.

Yes she mad what 20million from her sham wedding? Didn't pay a dime because everything was given to her.

I don't see the problem. If someone wanted to throw me a $20 million dollar (that number is just made up) wedding I would let them. Why does that make it a sham?

Khloe did the same thing and she married Lamar about 30 days from the time they met. Is their marriage a sham?