TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 1650 67 09-22-15  2:54 pm
Archive through November 12, 2014Lilfair25 11-12-14  2:33 pm
Archive through June 10, 20151jetsfan25 06-10-15  8:19 am
Archive through November 11, 2015Marameko25 11-11-15  4:22 pm
Archive through May 22, 2017Lexie_girl25 05-22-17  7:41 am
Archive through December 23, 2017Grooch25 12-23-17  7:15 am
Archive through October 14, 2018Lexie_girl25 10-14-18  2:55 am
Archive through May 04, 2021Chieko25 05-04-21  9:46 am
Archive through February 15, 2023Grooch25 02-15-23  2:07 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Tre is too stupid to know any different. This is a guy that literally set himself up to meet Tre down on the Jersey Shore but she's living in her Love Bubble which will burst open in a couple of years. Everyone tried to warn her about him but she's Tre - not the smartest HW.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexi, since you follow this stuff much more than I do, have you seen anything about what Gia says about Louie?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I haven't read anything about Gia and Louie. Why are you hearing something?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No, nothing. I was just thinking that if Louie was really horrible, Gia might make a twitter post in a burst of anger. If anyone around here would hear about it, it would be you. :-)

So, if you hear anything, let us know. I'm keeping my eye on Louie.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
According to Teresa, everyone loves Louie. Including her ex Joe. He has already bought the girls each, two Cartier bracelets for the last two Christmas'. That's a chunk of change.

I think Teresa is all about the fake front. Especially if it is someone that has money. And he is better looking than Joe. Teresa seems to equate control with love.

And you are right she also doesnt seem to be the sharpest crayon in the box. I'm assuming even if it goes south, she will not admit it to the public. So I expect them to be together for years...or at least until the kids move out

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
or if Louie goes to jail like Jen Shah.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL Since... except it would appear those "Cartier" bracelets he bought for all four of Tre's dorters were actually knock-offs. However, according to Tre "it was the thought that counts"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't understand 2 things. Somebody please explain it to me.

1. How could Louie be fired from his OWN company? Makes no sense to me.

2. If his new company is legit (unlike Jen Shah's) does doing ad lead lists really make that much money to support the lifestyle he is living? If so, why aren't more people doing it?

Maybe I need to rewatch the RHWOSL episode where Jenn explains how it's done (or was it one of the documentaries about her) and go into this business.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
However, according to Tre "it was the thought that counts"

Omg. More proof that Tre is so dumb. Or to be nice, she is in deep denial.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 17, 2023 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tre also got married without a prenup. Evidently, when you live in a Love Bubble, you are immune from having an ounce of common sense.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The thing about bubbles...they pop

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it but I'm starting to take Tre's and Louie's side.

Watching what the kids said about Melissa and Joe never came over when Theresa was in jail. Heartbreaking. And I don't think the younger daughter would be making it up.

And Melissa's podcast, where her and Joey said (OUTLOUD) that if it wasnt for them, that the kids wouldn't have had food on the table?!? Wth?

Who says that garbage on national radio? And then clueless Melissa trying to explain it in her interview... Talk about clueless and self absorbed. I can't blame Theresa on this one.

Joe Gorga is as dumb as Tom Shwartz.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
5m
#RHONJ star Teresa Giudice's husband, Louie Ruelas, has been slapped with a temporary restraining order filed by his ex-fiancée.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Back! I just saw my last post in here. Aliens must have taken over my body when I wrote that.

Has anyone watched the reunion? Louie is such a creep!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Grooch...I really can't stand Teresa. By herself or with Melissa. Although I like Melissa a little more...I would have to see how she is without Teresa around.

I really dislike Louie. He is creepy. And that beet red face...is that from tanning bed? It's usually more orange....lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I attempted to watch this season after years of giving up on the entire francise. I've been sick for 2 weeks and on crutches after an accident and feeling very sorry for myself so that's my excuse, lol! I think I made it through 5 episodes till I couldn't take it anymore. So many liars, so many fakes, so much GASLIGHTING by all of them!

Run Danielle ~ Run!

Margaret - I wish someone could prove her REAL age.
Melissa and the insecure brat - I'm beginning to think this is their only income.
Teresa and her bubble - No one cares anymore!
Frank, aka Me Me Me- Seriously Delores?
The rest - This entire group is TOXIC

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kappy sorry to hear you don't feel good and hope you feel better soon!

At this point...all the Housewives franchises are fraught with drama, screaming and trying to keep up a "storyline". I can't say I really enjoy any of them anymore, like I used to.

Seems like they try to change out the cast or completely start from scratch...it doesn't matter anymore. It's too fake. From the previews of the all new cast of NYC...none of them grab me so far. They gave Miami a few years off...it was even worse when they returned. I can't even watch Atlanta anymore, So much fighting screaming and talking over each other. OC and NJ are quickly going down the same Rabbit Hole. BH was horrible last year...let's see how this year goes without Renna and Hilton. Maybe it's me? Maybe I just don't care for this franchise as much anymore.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Since. I give you kudos for sticking it out this long with the ladies and their attached men. I normally lurk and peek in to see your posts as to what is going on. Guess I'm back to lurking.

But seriously, how old is Margaret, for REAL?! She is NOT under 60 . . . .

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 12, 2023 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Margaret was born in April of '67.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: