TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Undercover Boss

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Work World: Undercover Boss users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 05, 2010Scooterrific25 10-05-10  10:40 am
Archive through November 03, 2010Texannie25 11-03-10  3:20 pm
Archive through January 15, 2012Roxip25 01-15-12  7:49 pm
Archive through April 28, 2013Whoami25 04-28-13  9:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That may be it Who, I was only half listening.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking this Undercover Boss: Epic Employees will be a "best of" sort of episode coupled with a "where are they now". I like follow ups.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree about Jaclyn. I can't wait to watch the Epic Employees episode. Hopefully she's had an awakening and realized that you DON'T EVER talk to/treat people like that... especially if you're in the service industry. I hope she's come to realize that without your members/customers you wouldn't have a job.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, May 03, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
really enjoyed the LUSH UB last night....seemed almost like an hour long commercial

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What is LUSH UB?

Gumby

08-14-2004

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I think it's a cosmetics company Doc.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I'm confused. The last Undercover Boss I watched was the Orkin Man one. And I thought it was on Friday nights. So what one was on Thursday night?

ETA: Never mind. I just saw you are in Canada, so you probably get a different Undercover Boss than we do.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gumby!

Thanks Who. I just watched the Orkin man episode too.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
oops! sorry Doc, yes Lush is a wonderful cosmetices company, head quartered in Vancouver and UB is undercover boss, double oops Who, yes it was on Bravo here in Canada :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I liked the show with the "Menchie's" CEO.

He really relaxed a lot during the show. I loved seeing him working on the farm with the cows. He looked like he was having fun.

I am glad they didn't keep that girl with the attitude problem.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I watched the Menchie's show last night and it was a true inspiration. Here's someone who came to this country with a few dollars in his pocket and showed what can be done if a person is driven to succeed. I was soo happy to see him relax and enjoy himself with the kids. Hope they're in his near future and he learns to enjoy his good fortune....be not soo driven.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This last episode about the music electronics business really ticked me off. Besides the big announcement at the end, the line that really got me was when the guy who went undercover said about the unhappy workers "They just don't understand the big picture". ARG, what a horrible thing to say about people who are struggling on what you pay them..

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Was no one else aggravated with this company for sending their last factory to China and screwing all those employees they had just falsely given hope to?

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I was disgusted with the owners of Peavey.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I agree Mistysmoke. I just watched that version and didn't feel good throughout the entire show, which I usually do with all the other Undercover Boss shows. I usually cry, with joy, for the employees. This time I cried in pain for those who lost so much and felt deceived. Not impressed with Peavey either!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Peavey shouldn't have wasted time on the show.. there were so many problems and what a kick in the gut for those people. The founder bugged me greatly.

I agree, Auntimike.. the whols show had a bad feel and then the end made it worse. So much worse.

And that one guy had put in notice and had a better job! And they convinced him to stay!! Yeah he got another job with them but it was just a job job and not a career move, which the job at the other company was.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Darius Rucker was on Celebrity Undercover Boss tonight on CBS and it really was super. If you have OnDemand it's really worth it to watch.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag, I don't have cable, just antenna' but I do get this. I will be watching.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was really good!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Tearing up.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was a really good show.

I loved the end when Darius was singing and the other singers kept saying "What's going on here?"

The blond girl singer recognized Darius and Hootie before the others did.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I could not find Celebrity Undercover Boss on 'Other Reality Shows' so I came here.

Did anybody watch the Celebrity Undercover Boss show last night with Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blow Fish. It was great.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Karuuna for moving my post over from 'Dumb Queations'

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: