TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Challenge: All Stars

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: Challenge: All Stars users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
First - I always love seeing veteran players come back years later, along with the veteran players that continue to come back :-) I think this is the first time I have noticed just how much some of them have aged in their faces!

It was a great two part premiere - and so happy Cara Marie continued to show she is not just one of the best women in competition history but one of the best of anyone. And YAY Leroy for training on MATH!!!!! That not only will help in the game but with being a father - at least in the early years until the kid gets to algebra :-)

but then we get to the drama... this is the first time EVER that I am not on Ayanna's side. Unbelievable.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was just hoping we were past the totally underhanded dirty game play having older players...but nope...Ayanna went there. I'm a little tired of the back and forth between Laurel and Nicole and their romantic relationship. But I guess it makes good TV. I wish Janelle would not have left. Nice to have Cara Maria back, and she is doing great. Also nice to see many of them back and kicking butt. Kefla turning 50 this year!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What channel? Paramount+ or Peacock+? (both seem to have other smaller networks included)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
paramount+

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved the first two episodes of this season. But Ayanna... OMG... she can go SOON!!!

I have never ever ever liked Nicole. There's just something about her that grates on my nerves. The whole busted romance between Nicole and Laurel got really ugly on Twitter because friends and family got involved. Its a mess.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 12, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i have always disliked Nicole, and it's not because i'm a Laurel fan. LOL.

Cara Maria -- glad to see her back and hope she makes it to the end. She's so good at these comps.

Lastly I wish this were on TV as I loathe the poor performance of the P+ app through my cable tv. It stinks. So I often need to watch via my phone.

I can't even pretend to understand what Ayanna was blabbering on and on and on about. I'd like to see her gone soon.

And wow, Killer Kam being there after a c-section and sill nursing. These competitors are tough!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
A little tea that is being spilled by the other players...that they didn't show...was that Jasmine left primarily because Ayanna was saying some very personal and nasty things about Jasmine, that made her very uncomfortable. It wasn't the reason they showed. I'm sure more will come out. It apparently upset the others too...so I'm looking forward to her getting ousted soon

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: