TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 01, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: Challenge Season 39: Battle for a New Champion: Archive through February 01, 2024 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Starting tonight on MTV. No previous winners, but previous competitors.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The way I understand it, the previous competitors who never won will be competing in the elimination challenge against former winners.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexi! I just read the tv description, so happy to have more info!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Finally...CT! 😊

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Since... I love me some CT!!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
loving CT too - and actually excited to see all/most of the 10 champs...

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Wow, I thought CT officially retired a couple years ago.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it remains to be seen how the champs compete... it's not clear.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Funny here many months later a CT show.

it was really interesting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The over the top crying was too much! I'm glad CT took him out. That side is getting too cocky.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked Asaf the best of that side, but I was more glad that CT won, and that the underdogs lived to fight another day.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am beyond happy, that after a CT dry spell...I get to have him on TWO shows simultaneously. I am glad he won...and he even has a bit of a dad-bod still lol. That man is a beast even at at half speed.

Brad said in an interview, that he had promised "someone" to perform "a hit" when he went in as the champ challenger. He later admitted it was Bananas. It was clear Bananas had asked him to call down James as retaliation for hooking up with Moriah. Brad said he was glad he didn't pull the chaos stick, as he would have had to keep his promise, and really didn't want to. I heard Bananas also asked Jordan to do the same.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Since, I was also ecstatic at my double dose of CT this week.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, now that CT finally got his divorce from his ex, he can finally concentrate on his entertainment career. The divorce was so stressful he lost 65 lbs. If you followed any if it, his ex is crazy. The divorce decree is crazy. She tried to take away everything from CT. Thankfully she was unsuccessful and the terms are fair for both sides. She was trying to take away custody of their child, because he had to travel for his job. So for a long time he just worked from home, in order to not lose custody. She even tried to block him from filming Traitors.

The ex wanted to be kept as beneficiary on his life insurance so that he could "continue to provide financial support in event of his death". Lol...yeah, you want your ex that hates your guts and makes your life miserable to be the beneficiary in the event of your death? She didn't succeed in getting that, or any of the 5 different kinds of alimony she requested.

I never liked her. Neither did anyone else. I believe that CT was still broken from Diems passing, and made a bad decision to get into a relationship with Lily. She was relentless in her pursuit to marry him.

The divorce was finalized as of a couple of months ago. CT can now get back to his life. I am hoping to see him in other shows, including returns to some form of The Challenge. Hopefully his ex is blocked in further efforts to derail his career. I just know she is going to try. I think Diem is protecting him from above

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2024 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad the two men will be coming back into the house. I'll be interested to see how they keep this finale from being 100% men. Because even with puzzles, once you throw something in there like rope climbing over a wall, it gives the advantage to men. Will the women realize this and start voting/choosing different? If they want to get the two strongest men out, they send in a woman to do it? Get outta here!

I really want to see Kyland or Horacio win one now, with this new school yard pickem!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2024 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I was surprised that the elimination could have both men and women competing against each other as well. Altho, since this season only has one winner, that probably makes sense?

I sure hope that Kyland or Horacio win the next challenge, if these school yard picks continue!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think they lost on purpose.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, darn.

Sadies, I don't think they lost on purpose. Both of them REALLY wanted to win a final. I think they are far too competitive to just give that chance away.

Nurys just killed it on the puzzle that tripped up both of the guys.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Darn it! That was so disappointing. I believe they all gave it 100%. I was so disappointed in Michelle and moreso in Olivia. So sad to see both the guys go. If TJ really didn't want to see the same two guys always in the sand, he should not do a school yard pickem. I hope Nurys goes back and lights that house on Fire!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Olivia was quite the turncoat, eh?

I think she believed that she would be one of the last 3, if she didn't vote the way of the cabal. But she should have spoken to the folks who have been with her all along first, and see if they could have figured it out. Once they selected her, she could have betrayed the cabal instead!

I was so disappointed that Jay won that last challenge.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah. I liked Jay. I want to like Jay. but i will be cheering loudly if and when he gets kicked out. I don't like how he's played this season. I really want to see him defeated at this point.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I cosign that, Brenda!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Remember the scene with the 2 guys eating and looking at each other, saying they have to sacrifice. I believe they are better with puzzles. I just deleted it or I would watch it again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Horacio says "the only way we can save the girls is putting our lives on the line." That doesn't mean to me that they would throw the comp.

They were saying they would have to be the ones going into the elimination comp, not that they would throw it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 01, 2024 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think their sacrifice was constantly being put in and being accepting of that. not throwing the challenge. if there was any indication they were throwing it TJ would have been all over that. The both got stuck thinking the bird neck was a square, when it was made up of two triangles I believe.