TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: Challenge USA 2: Archive through October 14, 2023 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Dusty left. I was embarassed for him. He was so cringy on this show. I liked him on TAR but not on this show. His over the top admiration for Bananas and then the huge blow up over someone voting for him. It's a game, people get votes. He was way over the top.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Alyssa are also cringy. I dont want to see their showmance. Anyone know if they are still together?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was glad Wes won too. He makes the show entertaining, is always plotting and scheming and strategizing. I like Dusty, but his tantrum was not only over the top, it was also inaccurate! Plus you're new -- you should know that history shows you have to go in and prove yourself.

I'm hoping that Wes will one day return, maybe a missionary type episode where you're just there for one ep. Once his kid is older. but I understand his emotions over it likely being his last one (I'm sure age plays in as well).

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was so happy for Wes! It seemed clear that every week it's going to be Wes and/or Bananas (or a vet) they put in. They clearly don't have a chance unless they switch teams, which seems to be what they are doing.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Wes come back for one more challenge. Especially if CT comes back for one more. But he does have so many things going on, it would take some planning.

The Tyler and Alyssa made me cringe too. I used to like Tyler his first season on BB. Now not so much at all. Since they both have had showmances before, I find it icky

Someone that redeemed themselves for me, was Paulie. He has come a long way. Seems like Cara Marie and Paulie are discussing marriage. She has come a long way too.

I hope we get one season where all old cast members can come back together again, just one more time. We always get a few...but never everyone. I'm sure it is near impossible for that to happen. Most of them have lives and families etc. Quite a few are in their 40s. But I would love one last time together

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TBH, I was okay with either one of them leaving.

I like Tyler and Alyssa together! I do hope it's the real deal.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, they are on the same side of the US now. Tyler used to live in Hawaii. Alyssa lives in Florida and Tyler in Hilton Head. They are about 400 miles from each other

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Didnt he and Angela live together for years?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Angela and Tyler lived together for 4 years in Hawaii. They also had businesses together. They went their separate ways mid December of last year. Filming for The Challenge started beginning of April.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Since!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 22, 2023 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ugg...Josh is now on my poop list. I feel for Wes. It was not the way he wanted to go out...betrayed by a (false) "friend".

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I love Michaela more every episode!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I guess Josh got his just desserts, eh?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Yup, Josh definitely did. He has not grown up at all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chris has surprised them all in his ability to win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm confused about something. I don't watch BB but Josh kept saying he needed to win this for his family. Someone told me he won BB a few years ago. Is that true? When people say they need to win for their family and the prize $250K, do they not realize that probably off the top is 35-40% federal taxes - and that doesn't even include state taxes?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Josh did win his season of big brother which would be $500,000. I looked and he has only won $3000 over all his seasons on the Challenge.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, what did Josh do with his previous winnings? even 300K from BB after tax is a lot to help a family. And yes, it seems Karma got Josh in the end. He screwed over two people this season, didn't he?
I do wish Cassidy had made it to the final Like Chris, after all those wins on the sand. It should be a really fun final with vets like Bananas and Tori in there to set the pace.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering what the heck Josh was crying about considering he won $500,000 on BB.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Plus he used to say he owned his own hair care business (with his parents).

He is saying he is stepping away from The Challenge for a while. I think he knows he damaged some relationships with the manner he navigated his betrayals. No one is going to trust him for a while

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, unless he has another job, he has to keep winning money. Some people are not practical.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So bummed about Cassidy. I really like her. I have loved Michaela since she drank from a fake tea cup during tribal council!!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Sad about Cassidy too..but I liked all the females left!

As for the males, Chris or Cory are who I will be rooting for.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching this, actually, hadn't watched for years, then watched the season with DerekX, started the next, still hated what it has become.

But I really fear that Josh is stepping away for the rumored all winners or some winners Big Brother and I do not want to see that, but think it is a likely cross promotion for CBS and if Josh has no other job. he would certainly be wanting the gig.

That is amazing that he has won so little on this show, Legal! Not much to show for all the turmoil and risk of physical injury.

Some people have turned a reality gig or gigs into actual careers, like Rob Cesternino, but some of the people seem to come to reality and never get back to promising lives and careers, while others have the reality experience but have life, family, career afterwards.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing the challengers get paid for the time they stay as well, just like on BB. So winnings are only part of the story.

There are many from BB, and other reality shows as well. This season had several from Survivor.