TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Fight to Survive (CW)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fight to Survive (CW) users admin

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Wednesday, August 23, 2023 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
So did anybody watch this new show? It has a lot of folks from naked and afraid.

Essentially, everybody went in with an item, then there were four areas of needs, water, shelter, firewood, food (pond with fish)

Then someone can challenge to get the item to have control over it.

The end is remaining players split money or the last one left gets more money.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, I posted in Other Reality Shows, but I thought I was the only one watching.

That challenge arena is pretty brutal. I wish they had a variety of challenges, because once you've injured a wrist, you have no chance of ever winning another one.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Wednesday, August 23, 2023 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
I had the same thought, like have about 4 challenge games and it is either random or the person being challenged can pick.

The two are definitely off putting but wonder if they were encouraged to do that for the entertainment value.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 23, 2023 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think there is some ego involved. I'm surprised Makani is so quiet and gets so little camera time. She was on two other shows that I watched, and she is so self-centered.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Thursday, August 24, 2023 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Sometimes early on if there is little camera time it means that they will be there a while.

I learned that I think on early survivor about story arc's and how they play out.

In one of the boards, heck it could have been in here somewhere. It was explained, very interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 06, 2023 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I binged the series so far. I kind of hated it, but I just don't do well with ugliness toward other people, mental or physical. But that doesn't mean I won't watch more episodes if I think about it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, it's not an easy show to like. First of all the challenge competition should vary. This one is all about size and strength, which gives the whole show a feeling of bullying. some of the challenges should involve skill. I'm secretly hoping there won't be another season so I won't have to debate watching. lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's turning out to be a disappointment to me too.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
I hoping to see the degradation of the bully team but not so far, I would agree, very easy to dislike them.

Would also agree disappointing, but want to know how it ends and is getting old fast.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's just boring that the same time wins every time, and all the folks I like get banished too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2023 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching after the episodes I binged.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2023 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, it was terrible. And the ending even moreso.

Too much emphasis on physical strength, so if you're not a body builder, don't bother to apply.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it was awful overall. And I'm glad they ate each other and only one won after how awful they were. I hope there is never another season of this unless they drastically change the rules.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
Here are some challenges that could have been interesting.

Fire Starting
Gross Eating of Things
Gross Drinking of Things
Swim challenge
Scavenger Hunt like conch, coconut, and crab.
Moving coconuts from one place to another across the sand.
Hanging challenge

Challenging would be a random draw on them.

Though not sure I like the shows premise.

In addition to the challenges. Maybe have calamity cards where given certain situations cards have to be drawn. Maybe every few days a card is drawn which makes life harder.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like your ideas

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Agree!

I think the person beating the drum could pick who they want to challenge, but the challenged person could pick the contest.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I watched two episodes and I can say that I really really don't like some of these people. It's hard to watch a survival type show where some people just want to fight because they enjoy beating on others. It's like they never grew beyond being a bully on the playground. They should have titled the show Villains Fight Club.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: