TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: The Challenge: Challenge USA 2: Archive through August 11, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
A place to talk about the upcoming season on CBS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a picture of all the contestants for The Challenge USA 2 but the picture is too large to upload and I don't know how to reduce it. But it looks like we have "Legends," a few from TAR and Survivor. Then there are a bunch of people I don't recognize so I don't know if they are Legends or from Big Brother.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I heard Chadda and Joseph are alternates and people are mad.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can not take another season of Josh lol...If he gets in to a fight with Paulie....it will be ugly.

Nice to see Jonna back. I would have loved to see Cara Marie. Perplexed there are so many people from the same season of BB. Alissa S.? Hope she trained...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't watch BB so I kind of wish there were more TAR and Survivor contestants.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie I watch BB and I wish the same thing lol

I was really hoping for a CT appearance. But it has become clear that he can't do anything including movies or the Challenge etc. Lilli, his wife that he is trying to divorce, is dragging him through the mud. Both with financial and custody issues.

I never liked her. Neither did anyone else apparently. She was still married when she was with CT. Now she is dating an actor from Magic Mike and doing the same thing over again.

She had a 70k a year job that she told CT nothing about. She was denied alimony because of it. Now she has deleted all traces of her job from Social media.

I hope CT can get all of this mess resolved and get back to his careers on TV and film. Right now he is just working on his sweatband company so that he can be a stay at home (single) dad. He is missed. How different would his life have been if Diem hadn't passed away.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lexie...guess what I found? A list with photos of the whole cast and what show they originally came from lol

https://stopbeingpolite.com/2023/04/06/the-challenge-usa-2-official-cast/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Good find SinceBB1. Goodness, there's a lot of BB people of this show.

I did note that your link said that KellyAnne was not going to be on the show (and that's fine with me).

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't even see that, way down at the bottom, about KellyAnne. Don't love her, but would rather have her, than some of the others. I count at least 9 drama prone people in the cast...so this is going to be a crazy season I bet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like many of the alternates -- I hope they get a chance!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A little update on S2 which is filming now and it explains how eliminations will work:

Challenge S2 explained

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't think I'll like the...you can get one vote but get picked to go to elimination because of raffle style lottery draw. Or the multiple eliminations of the same gender in a row.

With the volatile cast they have chosen, this season will likely have some major drama with this new format.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, May 06, 2023 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s a pretty entertaining show. Wacky but entertaining.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping the random drawing will stir things up and prevent this ganging up that seems to happen with the cool kids always in charge. I really hope they air this on cable. I find the Paramount Plus app to be sub par and so painful to use. It's just a hunk of junk.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like the idea of the drawing!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do like the Paramount+ streaming network but I do find that it gets snarly and doesn't want to load or it will "freeze" while I'm watching a show. I turn off my surge protector which my DVR/cable box and TV are plugged into for a couple of minutes and it tends to reset everything.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
starting to see ads for this -- starts Aug 10 on CBS. YAY!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
"..longer than a CVS receipt" LOVE IT

i do find it interesting that some Challenge vets are not labeled as such... Josh, Faysal and Paulie especially...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Right, many challenge vets on, not just the 6. but because those vets got their start on BB, or Survivor, they are not "vets" but the "CBS kids" or whatever Bananas called them.

Love this show! And that we get 2 eps a week for a couple of weeks. It will be painful to drop down to weekly at that time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I love The Challenge. Even in the adulterated version we now have on CBS. I have been waiting desperately to see CT return. But now I just read...there are talks of negotiations of a Double Shot at Love with Bananas and CT! You know, the dating reality show that starred Pauly D and Vinny from Jersey Shore. I am cringing, literally cringing. That Bananas would do this, no surprise. But not my CT...I don't know if I want to see him on this show?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just saw an article where Bananas said he was supposed to be on Bachelor in Paradise?!? I think they are both better suited to challenge and should not go on any dating shows. however, this is Bananas job, not sure about CT, if he has a 'real' job. So I'm sure Bananas considers all tv offers.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I saw that. I don't know how they put a non Bachelor participant on BIP? Are the ratings so bad they have to start inserting random reality stars? Are they also contacting other reality "stars"? I would imagine the BIP cast would send him right back out again.

You are right, Bananas does many different shows. And he is know for dating around. CT not so much. He is very private. If he goes on dating show, I'm going to assume he is doing it for the money.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I watched my episode from last night and I absolutely hate the way they are voting who goes into the arena.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. In some ways I like that it prevents the act of always picking off the new kids. But when it's someone I really like and they suffer from the randomness, then I won't like it much. LOL.

What I really dislike is when the episodes end in a cliffhanger! I like it when it ends with the elimination.