TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through August 15, 2023 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They are basically shooting themselves in the foot trying to get Chris out. Hopefully someone will learn a lesson and go after the people they know! I was so surprised how they could ever think Elton John was from Utah! DUH! And that is hilarious -- Liberace -- that would be a perfect next guess for them. Vegas - colorful coats. LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL and I just remembered how funny Gabriel was about "who won't know the person just kicking out babies".

I am beginning to wonder if these "kids" every see any entertainment news. Since most of them are in the field you would think that they keep up on stuff but I guess not.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Elton John! I died.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, LOL, it makes me laugh even now.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I guess I am showing my age. On the first show, I said, he is Donny’s son. Looks just like him. But I guess these people have never heard of Donny Osmond, Puppy Love or being from Utah. It I thought everyone knew Elton John was English, not born in Utah. That was the funniest guess yet.🤣🤣🤣🤣🎉

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Gabriel will go to the end on this show. Has anyone there had a decent guess as to who his Claim to Fame is?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I tested my 13 year old and he knew right away Elton was from England…and questioned why people would think otherwise. 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, not yet. But the only one who has seen the clue is Chris and he apparently doesn't know why the clue contained ten or more babies.

Gabriel can't believe there is anyone who doesn't know about Nick Cannon's obsession with making babies.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chris did show the clue with the babies to Karsyn and she didn't seem to get it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I forgot. Explanation to Gabriel's Rebus puzzle

Person pushing a baby carriage = parent

2 > = two/to greater than

10 babies

&

Drum + Star = Drumline Star

So, to me they are being too confusing. It could be "parent to 10 babies". But that would not be correct. Nick has 12 kids. So maybe, "parent to more than 10 babies"? One was not born yet and one passed. Hard to tell exactly what their thinking was. They should have just put 12.

That's about the 3rd or 4th time they have a drum as a clue. No one has connected it to Drumline. On the puzzle clue they should have put a symbol for a "line". That way, at least it would read drum-line-star.

I think that most are not super familiar with Nick Cannon's past, and the clues they are giving are more vague than the others. The Hamburger and the Beanie Hat with the spinner, the Red Star. They should have had an toy cannon, for example.

At this point I think Gabriel might figure out Chris before the other way around. Chris' clue was the most straightforward of them all. Just seems his celeb relative is not within their knowledge bank? On the other hand, Gabriel's clue is a little more difficult, but his relative is someone everyone knows. In any case, the two of them are my favorite to go to the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But when did they tape this show? The last two babies were born in late 2022 and early 2023, so at that time 10 was likely correct.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had no idea how many kids he has and didn't care, but podcasters asked the same question and looked up when the last kids were born. So it depends when this was taped.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I forgot #11 was born a month before #12 lol. Both kids were born in 2022. So thats why the greater than 10. Ten were born, two were on the way. And there could have been more pregnancies announced by the time they wrote the clue I'm sure he is not done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh heck...nope, 13 is on the way soon! I think that is 14, with the one that passed? What is wrong with these people? I cant even understand him, let alone the 7 women. Since he usually announces a new pregnancy right after the last one is born, expect another before the end of the year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
In a way he’s sort of like Kody Brown from Sister Wives but he’s not married. No way he can give those children the attention they need especially since they are scattered around

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
From the preview they've been showing: looks like the bromance between Gabriel and Chris may be over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New Show Tonight!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping the preview of Chris and Gabriel fighting is a mislead. It's funny that they've both shared so many clues but neither can figure out the other's celebrity relative.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Donny thinks about no one has been able to figure his son out. All us old folks think it's so obvious! lol.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Special report May preempt this show.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, the special report messed up my recording. Then I noticed the show was airing late, but I missed hte first 20 minutes, so will catch that on Hulu tomorrow.

I'm amazed they all keep going after Chris -- to their own demise! I hope he wins it all over this foolishness when they have guesses that are more certain. I guess they are trying to save a sure guess for the end so they can win, but if you don't get to the end, you can't win! Go Chris!

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
If they haven't guessed Chris by now they never will. They just don't know his dad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 15, 2023 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so annoyed I never got the show..I sat thru that God Awful Bachelor show, on mute, where they kept saying Claim to Fame next, and then it never happened here on the West Coast.

And it's not showing up On Demand either!!!