TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Claim to Fame: Archive through August 08, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 31, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
No kidding...I had totally forgotten too!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If I had looked at the clues closer, I would have realized Shirley MacClaine wasn't correct. I still wouldn't have had a good guess of my own though.
I really didn't want Olivia to go :-(

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't even imagine what good clues would be for Olivia's. I'm so glad it wasn't Chris guessing.

And the new clue?? I couldn't figure it out either. Had no idea what the first figure meant.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
JR'S Rebus Clue explained:

B I U = Found in text formatting toolbars for BOLD ITALICS UNDERLINE. They have the B in a box = BOLD

Painter = Artist

Head with ? = Who

Finger Pointing Right = Went To

Man with a cane = Old

Cluster of Homes = Town

Paved Street = Road

Bold Artist Who Went To Old Town Road

Refers Lil Nas X and his song Old Town Road

Wall clues and comp clues:

Devil horns refer to his video Call Me By Your Name where they are wearing Devil horns

In the competition they revealed that JRs relative was born in Lithia Springs, Georgia

Baby on the wall = song Industry Baby

Pacifier = Same song as above

Chefs Hat = song Panini

Telephone game "lil sis."

I got the Rebus clue right away...but I don't know anything about Rappers (or athletes). I had to look up the songs etc. But Gabriel got the second part of the clue with the name of the song. So both Chris and Gabriel know at this point.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm officially an old fart. I've never even hear of Lil Nas X!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Heh, Brenda, I only know of him because of the Old Town Road song, which I really like.

ETA: And now I have it stuck in my head!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's crazy how popular that song was. Even my mom knows Lil Nas X now from the song.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I went and actually listened to the song...and I know the song too! Lol Just never knew the artist or paid attention to the title of the song. But after seeing the video, the horse on the Clue Wall and maybe the cowboy/farmer Marionette also refer to him

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The song is really good. And it's vaguely familiar to me, so I've heard it before, just not sure where because it wouldn't have been on the radio. I'm so out of touch with music, especially now that I work from home and don't have to drive into the office.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Brenda, I love Lil Nas X. It is catchy tune. And yes Karuuna it will get stuck in your head, LOL.

I think he wore a really fun costume to the Met Gala.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't forget!! New show tonight!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh wow I really appreciate the reminder. I love this show but for some reason I have a hard time remembering when it’s on.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It's comical how wrong they are about Chris. And how gleeful they are about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Baby Dopey
@Chappells_Show
·
7m
Karsyn is sick of JR's shit and I love it. She walked in the room like, "JR is the least helpful motherfu..." and they interrupted her sentence. #ClaimToFame

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Think they'll guess Chris wrong again? Gabriel actually almost gave them a helpful clue, in advertently when he said Joseph had a colorful coat. They didn't get it though.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wrong again! Ha ha!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Elton John is from England, I thought so.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The wrong guesses about Chris, has got to be the most comical part of this show. I love the little scenes where Chris mimics the celebrity they guessed. At this rate, the next guess will surely be Liberace! He wore colorful coats....

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Is Elton John from Utah?

If only "Jane" was still there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I was laughing so hard. And then Chris came into the DR wearing his shades and talking in an "English" accent (sort of).

It was hysterical.

LOved seeing Jimmy Carter and I knew he was in hospice, hope he is having a peaceful time.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
when i went to college back in 1993, i did not expect people to have SEEN Casablanca but thought they would at least know the name Bogart... nope, not at all. I have to remind myself of that when I see these people being that clueless of a LIVING legend like Elton.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was so tired, I couldn’t stay awake to watch. It should’ve been a gimme guess.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I expect when Donny is revealed it will be a who? But they might all pretend they know him to be polite.

I can understand they might not know Donny, but to accept Utah as a clue for Elton is pretty funny. Do not think Gabriel believed heard the Utah clue,seems brighter than some others.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I think Gabriel knows it’s Donny …it didn’t seem like an accident he referenced Joseph and basically inferred in the confessional he didn’t want to push the others when they didn’t pick up on it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was my fav part last night. When everyone laughed that Gabriel said Joseph from The Bible. Like it was the most off the wall thing ever said. LOL

Well, Elton from Utah was hilarious as well.