TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through July 19, 2023 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2023 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
๐Ÿ˜„Sincebb1

I always spread up the bed. It's just a habit. I also try not to leave too much of a mess for the cleaners.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's my recap for last night's episode. Can't wait to see Colin and Daisy hook up. When is that going to happen?

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/09/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-5-recap-daisy-goes-crazy/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine them hooking up. She is really losing it this season. And I'm blaming it on Capt. Glen. He's very close to being on my shit list. And he's Canadian! It's the only thing saving him from the list.

Off to read your recap now to see if you agree with me or not. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good recap! You do agree with me. Lol!

I wonder if Gary is a bit grumpy because of lingering effects of vivid. I can't imagine him feeling up to snuff.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's an interesting point, Grooch! I hadn't thought of that, but it's entirely possible.

I love Colin. I think he is so sweet and kind. I think he would be a good balance for Daisy, much better than Gary.

Glad I agreed with you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I wonder if Bravo told Glen to have a woman on the tender serve drinks just to cause drama for the show.

Glenn is adamant about it. Why the change all of a sudden? He's been saying as a captain for so many years and he never did this before.

Poor Daisy. Kate would never accept this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is possible Grooch. When I had Covid, even after I tested negative, I was still "tired" for the next couple of weeks. Just getting through the workday was a struggle - I had no energy to go to the gym. I would imagine that Gary is struggling getting his strength back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I genuinely think Glenn was trying to up his game following that disastrous first charter. I think it's pretty standard to have a member of the interior crew go with the guests when they're off the boat. The deck crew isn't trained to serve drinks. They almost always do that on the other Below Deck shows. And I can't see Kate arguing with Captain Lee. She respected him too much.

Speaking of Kate, wouldn't it be fun to see her return as a charter guest with her baby boy?

I was watching the Below Deck Watch show with former BD people narrating the previous week's show. Ben and Kate were on it. They live in the same building and are close friends -- and no, he's not the father of her baby.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's my recap for this week. Forgot to post it earlier. Sorry.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/16/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-6-recap-dont-cry-over-buffalo-wings-in-the-sand/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Colin cracked me up when the engine started smoking again...and he said "I'm starting to think something is seriously wrong" ya think? lol They are lucky to have Colin who can "Humpty Dumpty" the boat back together...again. I hope someone gives him a bonus

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chase has to be one of the most socially-awkward people to ever work on BD. He's trying to fit in but it is cringe-worthy to watch. He seems to know his job but I think the way he comes across is what annoys Gary.

And lets talk about Alex. This guy seriously has NO GAME!!!

I absolutely love these guests. I remember them from last season with that hilarious talent show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I 100% agree with you about Chase. I actually called him "socially awkward" in my recap this week. Alex is afraid of Gary as his boss, so hesitates to compete with him for Mads' attention. He also gets too drunk to be of use to anyone, so there's that, too.

Here's my recap for this week's show. Enjoy!

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/23/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-7-recap-where-theres-smoke/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks BJM - I'll read it when I get in to work this morning!

<<< I'll wave at you >>>

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 25, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
๐Ÿ˜„

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! Finally Colin and Daisy hooked up at the very end of last night's episode. Can't wait till next week. How annoying is Chase? I actually named the recap "Seafood-Palooza and Bouncing Boobies," but my editor thought the word "boobies" might create a problem with Google. He's British, so maybe "boobies" is more obscene than it is here. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/30/below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-4-episode-8-recap-seafood-palooza-bouncing-body-parts/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im not sure about liking Colin anymore.

And what is up with Gary going behind Chases back and ratting him out to the other guy?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Gary didn't go behind Chase's back. Gary's the boss. It was his job to talk to Alex, but he did totally screw it up. He told Alex that Chase was pissed at him, which was an outright lie. Chase never said he was "livid." He just didn't want to get blamed for the state of the boat at turnover. He offered to talk to Alex himself, but Gary said he'd do it, since he's the First Mate and it's his job to manage the deckhands.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, June 26, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Can I just say...I would never eat sushi off of a human body, for a multitude of reasons. But usually they have something between the sushi and the body, like Banana leaves, platic wrap...something. This sushi was served directly on skin. And what to say about the Wasabi nipples???? Yuk! Hard to believe a professional chef did that.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe a professional chef did that

She didn't. It was a joke Daisy planned as a pun on the name of the sushi. It wasn't ever planned as part of the meal by the chef and if the guests chose to actually eat it, that's on them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what's up with Daisy? She's a hot mess.

After last night's show, I'm agreeing with Gary that she is doing this (subconsciously) to get back at him.

If she really was into Collin, she wouldn't still be hanging all over Gary (or saying his name in bed with Collin).

This is going to end so bad with a lot of unnecessary hurt.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Didn't the chef prepare the sushi? Or did Daisy have it brought on board?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1! I really, really need your Below Deck recap of last night's reunion to fully understand what happened between Colin and Daisy. Though I understand if you need to watch it a few times to understand it, also.

Thanks!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch! I'm so sorry, just saw your request now! Well, by now we are at the reunions. I still have to watch Part 2. But heck, the least of these guys problems is sushi hygiene lol

I think Daisy is feeling pulled between the proverbial "nice guy" and the "bad boy". She may well have messed up her chances with both. Then again, probably can't mess up her chances up with Gary, since all you can depend on him for, is a roll in the hay.

Interesting that Chef Ileisha and Chase made a go of it. Thank God the staff all got along this season. Amazing with all the love triangles going on. That was friction enough. Otherwise it would have been all out war. Part 2 looks like it hits home.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg, Since!

You really NEED to watch part 2! The love triangle situation is a much bigger hot mess than what Bravo showed us.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can't wait lol