TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through August 20, 2021 users admin

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
As much as I dislike Bethenny I have to admit I LOVE her sideways slightly grinning glance whenever the other NY housewives are talking during this reunion show:-) She is taking it all in, every word and calling them out when (IMO) it's appropriate. Good for her! I just wish everybody wouldn't all talk at the same time. Good gracious it's hard to keep up but then that is and has been an ongoing problem since day one on any of these HW reunions:-( He who speaks the LOUDEST wins!!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I've discovered a great tool to getting more of what is said at these reunion shows. Turn on your close captioning. It's amazing how much gets added by close captioning as to what everyone is saying when you can't hear them because they're all talking at the same time. Lol!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I use the closed captioning on any show with certain British accents, especially those I would describe as "cockney" such as Idris Elba < heart be still >. It helps a lot.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Saw Idris Elba for the first time in "Prometheus" and good gracious he stood out and caught my eye:-) Excellent actor however I had no problem whatsoever in understanding him when he spoke. Perhaps in other roles that Cockney accent comes in a lot thicker?? Anyway, WILL definitely put the close captioning on during the HW reunion shows and thanks NWB and Marameko for the advice as I'm sure there's much I've missed without it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bethenny quit the HW yesterday. From everything I'm reading, she did leave on her own (Andy would never fire his BFF). She's working on a project with Mark Burnett. Also, her boyfriend, Paul, lives in Boston and doesn't want to be on the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That sucks. As much as Bethenny can drive me crazy, I like her. Hopefully, she can be a friend of the housewives. She probably needs a break from the show, too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Btw, have you heard anything lately that the Mooch's wife might be a housewife? I saw a rumor about it around a month or so ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've seen that rumor about Mooch's wife, but I've never seen anything more to it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading now on the interwebs that it would appear Bethenny and Paul got married!!!

Good for her!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! And YAY for her!

I truly hope this one works out.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Was googling about Bethenney and wedding rumor. It’s a rumor. She tweeted she was the only housewife currently married, but she was leaving RHNY. She meant her divorce still is not finalized

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Maybe I'm dense or forgot if it was posted before but WHO is Mooch? Just wondering....Thanks!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Anthony Scaramoochie (sp). He worked in Trumps administration for 10 days before getting fired. He also appeared on Celebrity Big Brother for the first episode.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch! Honestly I don't remember him at all, both for his short-lived spot in the administration or on the first episode of Celebrity Big Brother. Here today, gone tomorrow or outta sight, outta mind as they say!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tinsley and Scott Kluth got engaged in Chicago this week.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks for update, Chieko. Appreciate it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
\Here's a link to see a preview of the new season. They are still all hot messes.

Link

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Seriously, they need to start filming this series at a retirement community in Florida or Myrtle Beach.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I see Dorinda has decided to leave. I think this is a very good idea. She needs to escape to a retreat and deal with her emotional and mental health needs. I think she has just slowed down enough that she is feeling her grief. I wish her the best but was not enjoying her at all this season and last.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
According to this article she was actually fired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8662459/Dorinda-Medley-FIRED-Real-Housewives-New-York-six-seasons-journey-been.html#comments

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Whether she was fired or it was a mutual decision (per other reports/info) it's a good thing. She does need to assess her life, and NOT while on camera. She does have issues with anger, which I get - I'm now a widow too and see how emotions can turn on a dime, but she's around these other toxic women, alcohol and situations - on camera - that are not good for her or others. I personally can't watch her anymore - or anyone with anger issues. (Ramona, Leah...)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If they are going to start firing people with drinking problems, then Andy needs to grow a pair and shit-can Leah to the curb.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Look who's running for Mayor of NYC.

I don't know. If she couldn't handle Ramona and the Countess, how can she handle running NYC?

Former ‘RHONY’ star Barbara Kavovit enters NYC mayoral race

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dave Quinn
@NineDaves
·
2h
Tinsley Mortimer and Scott Kluth have ended their engagement. #RHONY

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Just a thought…..
What about Ebony asking her mom if one of the 3 brothers could be her dad? 😏

Sonja really seems to need some help. Makes me sad for her.